January 28, 2015 | 1433 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 1:08:00 AM More reviews by swasty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff kicks butt. It works very well on most types of hair. Result: soft hair FULL of body. Definately try this shampoo. It has sea salt in it so it has a gritty consistency. Smells divine. Dry haired gals; make sure to use conditioner after.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by LinaGrits

Oh my gosh, did this product ever save my hair!!! I had no idea my hair needed saving, I just thought it was naturally baby fine and maybe a bit too shiny at times. After using Big (with it's intimidating coarse sea salt) just once, I immediately noticed a difference. Not only does my hair now posess a covetable amount of bounce, but I don't need to use as much conditioner and styling requires much less time. It also corrected my problem scalp, which in the past tended to get dry and itchy. I am officially in love with BIG!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by smqueen

i bought this after reading the great reviews on the site but i was sadly disappointed! it did absolutely nothing in terms of volumizing or making my hair "big." in fact it seemed to have taken out the existing volume making my hair flatter after each usage. this product is not for everyone, but i can see how it can work for people with finer hair; my hair is long up to my lower back and normal, not too oily but dry on the ends. liked the smell though! and my hair did feel super clean after using :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by alwaysontherun

I love it. It is packaged in what looks like an ice cream tub. it is not the best solution to open and close easily in a shower/tub environment. But its sleek design would work for any decor. I opened it a wha! it looked like a facial scrub - very grainy in texture, but the smell swept me off my feet. Sea-salt washed wooden deck and a breeze. My little get-away. Definitely leaves my hair big, and would be very dry, but I use it daily with the LUSH RETREAD conditioner, and I am hooked. A+++++++!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2004 6:07:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another unique Lush product...a salt scrub for hair! Smells oceanish...salty and tangy, looks like rice pudding in the tub. Two latherings with this stuff is a great clarifying treatment. Leaves my hair soft and shiny...a staple in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ash236

This stuff rocks. I only use it once or twice a week, because it can be drying, but it works well removing product buildup, making my hair shiny and bouncy. Will definitely continue to buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2004 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Nessaxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It looks like I am the minority here because I was not fond of this shampoo at all. It left my thick, wavy hair in the dryest state. It actually felt like straw afterwards! Sorry LUSH but this is definetly not a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by andromeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Leaves my hair squeaky clean, and gives a lot of bounciness. Great for removing greasiness and products built-up, but try not to use it too often, as the salt will strip moisture and color from your hair. The texture is a little weird because it has a lot of chunky salt bits in it and I hate using my fingers to scoop products out of the tub due to hygienic reason. Smells like fresh ocean air with a little citrus thrown in. I am deducting two lipsticks for the expensive price and clunky packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by daste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It works great with my fine hair and oily scalp. The packaging isn't great and it's expensive for what you get, but I'm an addict. To make it last longer, I ration it, using every third day or so. It really makes my hair softer with more body. Plus, the little salt granules give my scalp a nice massage. Will repurchase. Edit: I haven't had any adverse reactions, but this has SLES in it, which I'm trying to avoid. So once my current tub runs out I'll see if I can live without this great product. Update: never came back to this. I liked it, but the SLES and high price tag drove me away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by JohannaFi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This sure made my hair BIG, but also dry. Sometimes it is hard to get it to lather, but I just add some water and that seems to work. Overall, a good shampoo without any silicones that you usually find in any shampoo or conditioner.