Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 11/21/2004 7:08:00 PM

This is my favourite cleanser....... washes off nicely and makes your skin feel clean and not too tight. Also takes off all of your makeup.

on 11/9/2004 10:10:00 AM

I've been using the anti-bac version of this for the last 6 months and it seems to leave my oily skin just right. It removes all make up and sun block and actively prevents / clears up existing breakouts! Don't think anyone with oily skin could ask for much more! Having read the other reviews on this, if it's giving you spots try leaving it on longer? Originally I just rubbed it on my face and rinsed it straight off but the website suggests that 3 mins is the optimum time - ONLY do this if you have really greasy skin - 3 mins clears up an oil slick but I can see it would do a lot of damage to dry / sensitive skin!! It's good to use to in conjunction with the anti-bac soap too. It says something like once a day but used 2 or 3 times a day it doesn't do a lot of harm. I love this and it's going to be one of the things I carry on stocking up on at Bonustime! Update: 21/11/05I've recently switched to the normal foaming cleanser and this seems to do just as much good. This could be due to my skin reacting to changes in the weather and central heating, but it does make it feel a bit smoother than the anti-bac. continued >>

on 10/31/2004 9:19:00 AM

i strayed a few times but always found my way back to this one. it leaves my skin neither too dry nor oily. juuuuuuust the way i want it to be! i would say its good for normal/combo skin. im a combo and it works fantastic for me! UPDATE: since i read the review from one user claiming that this cleanser contains ingredients that cause breakouts, i have stopped using it, for good.

on 10/24/2004 4:48:00 PM

Expensive, but worth it. Removes all makeup, sunscreen, day's grime from my face without irritating or leaving a filmy residue behind. Perfect. And doesn't make me breakout.

on 10/17/2004 2:22:00 PM

I really love this cleanser cause it really removes mild make-up and good for my combo skin.

on 9/29/2004 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this cleanser a lot: It rinses off clean, cleans well, doesn't have a scent and the foam feels sooo soft and fluffy.

Perfect my my oily skin.

on 9/18/2004 10:42:00 PM

One of my favourite cleanser. Great to be used for removing mild make-up. Reasonable price.

on 8/26/2004 6:13:00 PM

This is a good cleanser, it lathers well and does take off all make up including water resistance ones. Having said that, I have just check the list of ingredients (a very long list) and found that it contains myristic acid with unsafe level of comedogenic ingredients for those who has problems with block pores, bleackheads and acne. Hence, I will be exchanging mine to the liquid version of this, the foaming mousse cleanser that comes in a pump.

on 8/23/2004 6:06:00 PM

Great. I am enamored of yet another expensive facial cleanser. This stuff is so creamy and foams up so nicely-I am a sucker for any foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and clean,and you only need a little bit.Removes all my makeup too. Nice light fragrance as well. I am almost done with the GWP tube-I shudder to think of how much this stuff is. I don't wanna know-better to be surprised at the counter. I will buy this during the next GWP time. make it worth my while.

Takes off makeup, very well. But is very drying for my combination skin. Those white coat ladies don't know anything..