Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 10/24/2004 4:48:00 PM

Expensive, but worth it. Removes all makeup, sunscreen, day's grime from my face without irritating or leaving a filmy residue behind. Perfect. And doesn't make me breakout.

on 10/17/2004 2:22:00 PM

I really love this cleanser cause it really removes mild make-up and good for my combo skin.

on 9/29/2004 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this cleanser a lot: It rinses off clean, cleans well, doesn't have a scent and the foam feels sooo soft and fluffy.

Perfect my my oily skin.

on 9/18/2004 10:42:00 PM

One of my favourite cleanser. Great to be used for removing mild make-up. Reasonable price.

on 8/26/2004 6:13:00 PM

This is a good cleanser, it lathers well and does take off all make up including water resistance ones. Having said that, I have just check the list of ingredients (a very long list) and found that it contains myristic acid with unsafe level of comedogenic ingredients for those who has problems with block pores, bleackheads and acne. Hence, I will be exchanging mine to the liquid version of this, the foaming mousse cleanser that comes in a pump.

on 8/23/2004 6:06:00 PM

Great. I am enamored of yet another expensive facial cleanser. This stuff is so creamy and foams up so nicely-I am a sucker for any foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and clean,and you only need a little bit.Removes all my makeup too. Nice light fragrance as well. I am almost done with the GWP tube-I shudder to think of how much this stuff is. I don't wanna know-better to be surprised at the counter. I will buy this during the next GWP time. make it worth my while.

Takes off makeup, very well. But is very drying for my combination skin. Those white coat ladies don't know anything..

on 7/26/2004 7:31:00 PM

When visiting my parents recently, I left my cleanser at home. I used my Mom's tube of this. Within a couple of days, my face was terribly broken out. I'm pretty sure it was this cleanser because I didn't use anything else new on my face at the time. I liked how it foamed and left my skin feeling clean but it caused a major breakout for my oily, acne prone skin.

on 7/21/2004 1:36:00 AM

Oh yeah, this took off all my makeup off alright and more! This cleanser sucked all the moisture out of my face! I thought this was for normal/combo skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Clinique and I have this terribly co-dependent relationship... I come into some extra money, or just bite the bullet, and buy a jar of Total Turnaround, some daywear moisturizer, and this cleanser and I'm so happy. Then, everything runs out and I think, "I don't need to spend this kind of money on skin care. Surely there is a drug store version that works just as well."

And so I spend the next six months bouncing from drug store product to drug store product, trying to figure out why my skin looks so dull and blemishy and horrible until I come into some money or just pony up and the cycle repeats again.

I'm writing this review so that I never forget how much I love this cleanser. It's a worthwhile investment and leaves my skin soft, clean, and actually seems to improve the texture.

Like a review below said, Clinique is not for everyone, but if you find it works for you, stick with it and try this cleanser. Welcome to my nightmare.