September 23, 2014 | 2114 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alyssa12345678

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic! The only thing that has kept me consistently acne-free. The first two weeks were a bit rough- dry skin, and a breakout about halfway through the second week. But I kept using it, and my skin has NEVER been so beautiful! Its clear and glowing after about two months of consistent use. The cap is a bit of a hassle to close, but its no big deal. Just be sure to use a good moisturizer as well. I use Eucerin spf 30 which is great for acne-prone skin. Wll definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this mask 1-2 times a week & I love how refreshing it feels on my face. My favorite mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by d1977c

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good BP cleanser. I just wish they made a menthol free version. I put it on my face in the shower and rinse after I start to feel the menthol. Because of the menthol I can not use it as a mask.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

I made the mistake of using Clinique City Block SPF 15 on my face before reading the reviews on this site. Like many others, I found that it made me break out. I ditched the tube a few days before a big performance I was giving and used this mask to help clean up my face. It worked like a charm!

I've continued to use this product, and it is incredibly effective; it gets rid of the zits you have quickly *and* prevents new ones. I have extremely sensitive, dry, pale skin, and I do not find this mask to be drying or irritating at all. In fact, my skin looks pretty fantastic right now, because I use this in the shower on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sistahmaryisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser/mask works great with my normal skin. I don't usually have any problems with breakouts but if I happen to have a problematic moment I just pull this out and slather it on. On average, I use it every other day. It makes any slight imperfection go away, or in the least, become less visible. I love this stuff. It is my HG mask.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

this is okay, I used it for a bit when i was breaking out and it did seem to work, but it was a bit too drying for my skin, I prefer lancome's mask and a bp wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kmiller

My new HG cleanser!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2006 1:43:00 AM More reviews by JavaBeaner

The couple of times I've used this, it's burned and dried out my skin pretty bad. But BP seems to have that effect on my skin, however little the concentration.
Maybe it may be good for acne, over the long run, but I hate having skin that looks like a mess in the meantime. On the upside it smells nice and feels nice.
Up for swap this one goes. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by mayomi18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for the last three/four years. It's not my HG cleanser but I keep using it because it's the best one I've found. Either that or I'm too lazy to search for a new one :).
I like it a lot. It keeps my breakouts under control for the most part. I use this as a mask also when my skin feels extra gross. I find that if I leave it on for half an hour or so it will clear up my skin pretty well. I don't recommend doing this in the morning though because your face will be red! I do it at night, put on LOTS of moisturizer and sleep and I wake up with a much clearer face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by venusmagick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I am really liking this product. I use it on my face and back a couple times a week and let it sit for a while. I do not find it drying, but I do have very oily skin. I put it on my face last night for about 10-15 min and followed with Earth Therapeutics Clari-T for overnight treatment, and today the spots I had are reduced and the little bumps of potential new pimples are virtually gone. The whole Neutrogena line is a hit and miss for me, but this one appears to be a hit. I got it on sale at Walgreens for $4. Will probably repurchase if it keeps working for me.