November 27, 2014 | 941 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rsoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only concealer out there (and I have tried MANY) that covers my skin discolorations and actually stays in place!! I use it daily and wouldn't trust anything else on my skin for flaws. Even on the hottest, most humid days, this product has stay put, while others just have separated and melted. Yet still comes off with my regular cleanser when I want it to. A wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is one of the better concealers I've tried, and I've tried just about every single product out there since I have hereditary dark circles. :( I first use the Estee Lauder ReNutriv concealer UNDER my foundation, and the Double Wear OVER it. I have not found it to be drying on me at all, it stays in place very well, does not crease, and provides good coverage. Another little tip is to use the newer Estee Lauder Ideal Light (07, Pink) underneath this product to help reduce darkness and brighten up the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by fifi_la_rue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers well, It does stays in place all day and lasts forever! I've been using It for about 4 years now every day and I'm only on my second one. I use It under and over my eyes and to cover up blemishes. If you moisturise daily your eyes, you won't have a drying problem with this concealer. I will definitely repurchase over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by machasa

Right now I reach for this every morning. I do usually have to touch up mid - day, so lastability is moderated. Covers well, I just wish it would stay on longer. I usually only use a small dab with the wand tip on areas I want to cover and that is plenty to do the trick. On my undereye area, I put it on immediately after moisturizing and it doesn't end up looking dry or cakey. Not HG material, but I'm not sorely disappointed in it either.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by JinaChan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

People must be rating this highly for blemishes. I tried it for undereye circles and it does not blend well, looks fake, and is much too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by carrie107

I use this concealer on skin imperfections and blemishes. I do not use it under my eyes because it is a little bit too drying. However, it has great coverage and does stay in place all day long for those imperfections you're trying to disguise. A great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by AshleyBrooke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this concealer. I got it in the medium shade which may be a tad too dark, but i do think if i got the shade under it, it would be too light (i'm told their concealers don't have a good color selection) Anyway, this does conceal quite well. I like Estee Lauders foundations (i have the double wear foundation which covers sooo well) and this concealer does live up to that expectation. It has good staying power and does conceal well, but for the price.. hmmmm i spend $28 dollars on this (very small amount) and it was quite a hard bullet to bite. I think i'll pass next time unless i can find nothing better. Hopefully this one will last me quite awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Silent_Voice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually have problems finding concealers in the right shade, but this, in 03 medium, matches me perfectly. Does an awesome job at covering up pimples without looking cakey. Creamy, glides on with ease and stays the whole day through. A bit heavy to use under the eyes though. Best concealer so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2006 4:25:00 PM More reviews by achick

This is by far the best concealer I've ever used. It doesn't look weird on my skin (which many concealers do in certain light) and also doesn't have yellow or pink tones which is perfect for my light, neutral skin tone. It covers pimples fine, but mainly I use it to cover red marks. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by selliott1078

Great coverage and staying power. I use this under my eyes on my big fat circles and bags and they disappear (well, the circles do, anyway). I also use this to cover up redness around my nose. Like the other reviewer said, very thin, but a lot of pigment. I like this better than the cle de peau concealer which creases but also offers very good coverage.