December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW!! This brush make doing make-up so enjoyable! Not to mention look so much better! It packs on colour beautifully and really makes everything look perfect. I like to use it with the 217 because the 217 blends better, but this one is great all the same. It hasn't shed at all, and I've washed it over and over again with the MAC Brush Cleanser, (which cleans them out really well and gets rid of all the dirty look) The bristles are dense and firm, yet very soft. It smudges incredibly well and is small enough to get into the corners, as well as the crease. I thought I lost this once and almost started crying, yes it's THAT good!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sekshi

The bristles of this brush is amazingly soft! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by amya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this!! Great for color saturation- this packs alot of color, which is what I want. I don't like having to layer to get good color. I used this today on a cheap eyeshadow I have (pretty color, but hard to get to show up)- and this brush really made it show up! I am sold. Go out and get this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HauntedMoonlight

This is my first and only MAC brush. Before I bought this, I thought that all brushes were the same and it didn't matter which one you used, so I used cheap brushes from the drugstore and sponge tip applicators. I was so wrong. This brush is amazing. It picks up color so well and makes eyeshadows look brighter. It's great for blending too. I'm definitely going to buy more MAC brushes soon. I'm never using sponge tip applicators again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another Mac brush that it's really awesome!! I bought it for packing more the eyeshadows so they look more pigmented, it does a great job especially with Mac Pigments, make them look exactly like they look in the jar and shares the shimmers perfectly on the lids. It's flat and small and you can use it very well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by iriss

This is the best brush for eye mu. Packs color easily so don't need to layer eyeshadow over and over. Sometimes when i get lazy i only use this brush for my whole eyeshadow application, inner v, outer v, crease. It suits for every part.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Natcool

Excellent packing brush for general eyeshadow application.
i can use to for blending and it works good too.

i defintly recommend this for everyone :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Probably the best eyeshadow applicator brush I've ever picked up. Packs on the color easily and blends the color with just a swish. PERFECT in every way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

This is the best eye shadow application brush that I have ever owned! It took me a long time to splurge and I wish I would have splurged sooner!!! This brush really is very versatile - I apply any type of eye shadow with it. Every couple of weeks I wash my brush with soap and warm water and it's like new every time! The brush is not too soft and not too harsh, just right for great shadow application. I love the size of it, not too big and not too small. I apply my shadows with ease all over lid, brow bone and even in the crease. I will definitely make this purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe I waited so long to get this, especially after all those other MAC eye brushes I got! This is like 187 for the eyes - you can use it to apply eyeshadow (any formula, and pigment), add a line of colour in the crease, and blend it all together!