Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

well,i seriously think that this is overrated. it is good for refreshing but thats all.i would prefer la roche posay thermal water than this.

on 1/15/2008 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've always been a little suspicious about these "thermal waters", but after reading about the benefits of it on someone's notepad (I think tetrakis's) I decided to give it a try. I have to say I am impressed. my skin, which is normally quite sensitive, especially after cleansing, is now very content. as soon as I finish cleansing I liberally spray my face with this and it's so calming and soothing. my skin looks and feels so much better since I have started using this. I bought the large 300ml bottle, and I imagine that even using it 2x a day it will last quite a long time, so $15 doesn't seem so expensive.

on 1/14/2008 7:00:00 PM

I never thought I'd be the person buying a $15 can of water, but seeing is believing. It calms my skin and feels soothing after cleansing. A short spritz before applying Eluage cream helps spread the cream evenly and smoothly. YMMV, but I've come to view this as an indispensable item in my skincare routine both morning and evening.

on 1/9/2008 12:18:00 AM

I had lots of skincare issue this summer.. for the first time ever I had sever dryness and irritation, and this came highly reccomended from the skin care board to soothe, refresh, or use as a toner.

I have to say that it is soothing and refreshing, but I really can't tell a difference from just using regular water. And 10 seems a lot to pay for a water bottle. I don't think it works well as a toner, but then I don't think toner is necessary for me anyway, so maybe that's why.

I like to spray it on if I just wanna freshen up in the middle of the day, or after my moisturizer sometime.

on 1/4/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everytime my skin stings for whatever reason. When my acne was worse, this used to calm my sensitive skin after harsh products. Nowadays I use it mainly as a toner, spray it on my mineral makeup, use it when traveling for pick-me-ups and after physical exercise to calm my rosacea. This also helps a bit when my face is tingling due to big temperature changes. I think is well worth it's prize.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product. I've been using the Avene Sensitive line and my face has responded extremely well. I use this product as the toner after the Gentle cleanser.

on 1/2/2008 5:58:00 AM

I've never had a real habit of using these mineral water sprays, but decided on a whim to try the Avene one.

I'm quite neutral towards this. It does feel refreshing on the skin, but otherwise doesn't do much for me.

on 12/16/2007 5:27:00 AM

Actually i dont know why, this product make me oily. Or my skin is too oily? Feel like i cang grow acne becuase of this, but i didnt. but it make my face red,

on 12/7/2007 11:51:00 PM

Avene's skincare line is just perfect for sensitive skin types and Avene Thermal Water is no exception. It is so refreshing to spray this all over my face during the warmer months and it is even more refreshing to see that it does not irritate my skin. My skin absorbs this almost immediately and it helps to calm my skin when I suffer from slight rosacea.

It has several other uses too; it works wonders for setting makeup. I find it gives me a dewy look when I use it after I finish applying makeup. Not only that, it can be used as an additional step to complete your cleansing routine.

Trust me when I say this product will leave you with soothed, plumped skin.

on 11/28/2007 12:44:00 AM

I love this thermal water way more then vichy and evian as I actually find it calms my skin.. The whole avene line is amazingly sensitive, and my skin just drinks it up!
I like using this to set my makeup, and to freshen up during the day... It's a wonderful product and would recommend this one out of the three.

Popular Face Skincare Products