July 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by khodjasara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had tried L'oreal's BB cream and actually really liked it..but I heard some good reviews about the Maybelline one, plus I had a coupon, so I figured, why not....boy...do i wish i never purchased this product. I have oily skin, and in the summer, i like to go light on the foundation...this is the only product i have tired in my entire life that feels like im rubbing crisco oil into my face. it makes me look like an orange greaseball. yeah the packaging is cute, and i only paid $5 for it..but i will never purchase this again and def do NOT recommend, esp for my oily girls out there. save yourselves.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this. The packaging was cute but when i first got it half the label was already peeled off. The product itself is very runny and messy which makes it hard to get the right amount. It gives little coverage and makes my face look orange. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I wanted to check out the BB cream craze so I decided to pick this up at CVS. They were out of the light shade at the 3 different CVSes that I went to so I just ended up picking up the light medium. The shade was fine for my fair skin. I was really excited to try this and am disappointed to report that it fell really flat for me. It felt heavy on my skin even though it was only giving sheer coverage. I don't think it broke me out but it kind of made my skin look dull and greasey. I would be surprised if I use the entire tube and I definitely won't be repurchasing. I liked the packaging, the pink on it was cute. For 8 bucks I don't feel that I lost anything by trying it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by cchun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading quite a few positive reviews on this product, I really wanted to like this but it just didn't work for me. I heard that this bb cream in particular was good for dry skin, but to my surprise it was actually TOO greasy. It just didn't have a very clean feel to it when I applied it and felt even worse after a few hours. I bought this 5 days ago and my skin is already breaking out - I have little bumps on my forehead and cysts on my cheeks! Also, I understand that this is supposed to give sheer coverage, but compared to the Neutrogena tinted moisturizer I used to use (which was also sheer coverage), this didn't really cover much at all. I didn't see much of a difference when I didn't have makeup on and when I had this on. I wish this had worked as well for me as it did for others.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Rabdaddy

I bought this expecting drug store miracle lol wrong of me I know. The feeling was a little oily for me and didn't blend well. I expected great coverage which is nowhere near what I got. It works really well as a primer however. I keep it in my car for emergency usage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have purchased this foundation in the lightest shade, as well as the light-medium.

I really like this product, but then again I haven't experimented with foundations too much.

I get light-medium coverage with this stuff. Too many layers and I find that it does get kind of cakey on me, but I can get away with two layers and have medium coverage.

I love how easily this stuff blends. So easy to apply and quick. Perfect for a summer makeup routine. A little product goes a long way, too.

The one thing I don't really like is the packaging. It does look cute but I find the cap to be annoying at times. I prefer the glass bottle foundations.

Will repurchase again. I am going to shop around and try other foundations as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Alissamay2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This IS NOT a good product for people who have oily skin. I used a primer and makeup setting spray (both specifically made for oily skin) under it, and within an hour my face was shiny and slick. I also noticed that it has an orange tint to it, and I bought it in a shade lighter than my natural skin tone! I also do not like how it comes out of the tube. A little goes a long way. And it offers hardly any coverage, so this is also a bad product for people with acne!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by brenicp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. Light, not think, smooth, goes on my face evenly, covers up acne. The bottle is a little flimsy. So the product does come out in the lid if you squeeze it slightly. The price.. Ehhh, 8 dollars. Not that bad but not wonderful either. But hey, this is my go-to product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by babydoll021

I love this bb cream! It has build able coverage, i don't wear lots as i have fairly clear skin. It covers the blemishes that i have and is very natural. This is definitely worth the price, it is quite pinkish toned so if you have skin that has more of a yellow tone then this product may not work for you but its definitely worth trying out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure at first what a BB cream was. Is it a moisturizer/primer, is it foundation, is it a step between primer and foundation? I am still not quite certain so I suppose you can use this either way. As a foundation it has a tint of color so it does give a tiny bit of coverage and blurs imperfections somewhat. I used this a lot that way and did not use a regular foundation over it. It worked great in giving my skin and evened out tone and looked natural and fresh on. I actually liked this for a natural I'm born with it look. I also used this between primer and foundation and liked it that way too and it did not look caked on or layered when I used foundation over this, but that seemed like an unnecessary step and too much overkill on product. I ran out of this about a month ago and just can't justify a need to repurchase unless I plan to use this instead of foundation for a summer makeup. Which I might do. It is great for a light natural summer look. It does not really give coverage so if you have problem areas, this is not going to really conceal anything. I have great skin and can get by without wearing any foundation at all, but it does even out my tone and gets rid of the reddish tone bare skin can sometimes get.