Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/11/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out every chance I gave it, the color selection isn't to broad so it's hard to choose something for my biracial, yellow-undertoned skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing this

on 8/10/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the product because I was interested in trying a BB cream. I don't have bad acne but I have a few pimples here and there. It didn't really cover them at all but it's a nice product to hide a bit of redness if you have any and it's nice to wear in the summer. I wouldn't buy it again but It wasn't a bad product.

I absolutely love this product. The color matches my skin perfectly and the packaging its in makes it so easy to get out, i just overall love this product.

I love the packaging and look of this product. That actual BB cream is another story. I like how sheer and lightweight it feels on the skin, but it is too dewy and doesn't last. I like a matte finish and little powder use, which this product doesn't exactly follow. I apply it in the morning and when I remove my makeup at night it seems there is pretty much nothing left to remove, so to say the least it doesn't last. I also do think it clogs my pores. If I use it a few days in a row, I find my skin feels clogged up. Okay product, I will stick to my other BB cream most days. I really wish it worked for me.

on 8/7/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product just didn't turn out to be the perfect match for me. I have super oily skin and the hydrating properties of this particular BB Cream just made me even more oily. I did however love the color match but overall, I wasn't that impressed with this. It's light coverage and natural, which is the look I typically go for, but after a few months of being properly stored, it separated and I can't even accurately describe what it looked like when it came out of the tube. It had some type of marble effect and I tossed it. I am fairly tan and purchased the Medium/Deep shade and on me, it tends to get darker as it oxidizes, which was disappointment after using bronzer to contour. I just ended up looking like a muddy mess. I would say, if you have dry skin and want to just wear it alone, then give it a shot. If you're like me and have oily skin, definitely skip it.

on 8/7/2013 12:10:00 PM

I bought this product with the idea of wearing it on the days I don't want to wear a heavy foundation and I wasn't all that impressed. I'm very fair and even the lightest shade isn't a match for me. The packaging, although being cute, is completely useless. I'm not sure if its just my tube or not but the product just oozes out all over my makeup bag no matter how tight I put the lid. I've tried other BB creams and tinted moisturizers that are far better than this.

on 8/7/2013 11:29:00 AM

I really like this BB Cream, as the colour is perfect for me which has been hard for me to find. It goes on easily and gives light coverage, I just add concealer under my eyes. I love this product and will definitey buy more when I run out. Price is ok for small tube, wish it came with more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had been ignoring all the Alphabet Cream hype, but wanted a tinted moisturiser and thought I'd try this as it was really cheap. I tried some of a tester and it looked to be a good shade of "light" - sometimes "light" is too light or too yellow for me, as even though I am relatively pale I do have pinkish undertones and some hyperpigmentation.

I'm glad I tried it, I'm really happy with it. On top of a moisturiser and/or primer it makes a good, light base for my semi-dry skin and although it doesn't provide a huge amount of coverage it definitely evens everything out and still looks natural.
I apply it with a foundation brush (makes a difference in the finish and lasting time) and was interested to see that it "dries off" quite quickly but without looking streaky. The finish is really smooth. If I want more coverage, I add either foundation or concealer, just to the relevant bits.
It has an SPF of 20, and is non-drying, which menas light and very comfy to wear. There doesn't seem to be much in the tube which is a bit frustrating.
Pleasantly surprised, I have already bought a spare tube in case they stop making it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was a very unexpected surprise for me! I knew when i bought this that it really isn't a bb cream at all. I find REAL Korean bb creams to be a bit thick and heavy, and usually the colors are kinda funny. But I knew this was a lighter formula and wouldn't clog my pores or break me out (or so I hoped)

On the skin, this is a nice light coverage with a bit of glow to it. It's the perfect lazy summer day makeup that you don't need a brush or sponge to apply and can top with some powder and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. It'll be great when I go back to school this fall when I will have a lot less time to make myself look presentable.

My skin is also rather breakout-prone and this hasn't aggravating anything at all so that's a huge plus!

And it's in a cute squeezy tube, which is always nice.

The staying power on it's own isn't the best but it doesn't look super patchy or gross by the end of a long day, the coverage just fades a bit as the day goes on.

So if you're looking for something light and easy to apply for summertime or if your lazy like me this is a great little product! Inexpensive too which is always nice!

UPDATE: Nah. Not feeling it anymore. The product just looks greasy and the color is weirdly orangey. Dropping down to 2 lippies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bob cream. It smooths out my skin nicely. But defiantly not full coverage so I just add some powder