Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 7/24/2003 1:59:00 PM

This is the absolute best eyeliner, liquid or otherwise I have come across. I can always get a smooth slick line from it, and it stays on pretty well, even though I have oily eyelids.

on 6/30/2003 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner that i've used so far. I wear this all day and it won't come off or smudge after many many hours or in hot summer day. I bought this really cool color call blueberry its blacksh blue. I have asian eye with a little of eye lid and usually when i wear mac's eyeliner it'll creat another line on my eyelid after a hr or so, but this won't. This stay put and looks very clean no mess. Its not hard to apply too. Its a little too much for a eyeliner tho, but you might get it cheaper in ebay.

on 6/30/2003 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Artliner is simply the best liquid eyeliner on the planet!!
If you can use a felt tip pen, you can easily apply this liner. I use noir, and the color is the richest black you could ever imagine. I began using this liner years ago, when it was first introduced and I am still constantly being complimented on my liner. I can wear this liner when I am working out at the gym and it stays in place. After 10 hours of wear, the liner still looks freshly applied. If Lancome ever discontinues this liner, I am going to have a fit!!
I have tried other colors. I like the dark brown and the dark gray. However, I do not like the lighter colors, especially the shimmery colors. They do not have the stay power that the darker, matte liners have. This truly is an awesome product!!

on 6/29/2003 7:11:00 AM

I am a novice at liquid eyeliners and this is impossible for me to line above my lashline. I get a space between my lashline and the eyeliner. However, I got it to work by lining UNDER my lashline. I "flipped" up my lashes and lined under. The application is smooth and the color true black which accents my eyes well. I won't buy it again though coz it's expensive...there's probably another cheaper liquid liner out there that works better.

on 6/19/2003 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know that I'm in the minority, but I was VERY disappointed in this product. I use liquid eye liners regularly, but just couldn't get the applicator to work for me. I find the brush in MAC & UD liners much better for applying a precise line, and they're also both much less expensive!

on 6/9/2003 4:28:00 PM

The best liquid liner i've found. These are great because the narrow foam tip allows you to control the amount of color you draw on your lids. It's great but pricey. Better to get it on ebay.

I wasn't very impressed with what I got for $26. Not a bad liquid liner, but nothing spectacular at all. It tends to rub off if you accidentally touch your eye. I like my $2 Jordana eyeliner much better. Save your money, ladies...

on 6/4/2003 12:51:00 PM

this is one of the best eyeliners i have used,next to MAC. but it does tend to crack after its been on for a couple hours, although it doesnt smear.

on 5/29/2003 1:07:00 PM

One very impressive liquid eyeliner! This is PERFECT if you find applying liquid difficult like I do. This applicator makes it sooo easy! I have this in a very deep purple which looks close to black. It looks great on and does not smudge, lasting all night. Fantastic product by Lancome although I think it was quite expensive. I remember paying something like 17 pounds for this.

on 5/19/2003 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I would say I love this eyeliner, but everytime I wear it, my eyes get itchy and I get these little bubble-like irritations on the inner rims of my upper and lower eyelids. It's very strange, since I only wear the liner above my upper lashes and not on the rims at all! Anyway, I have this in Fumee, which is a grayish smoky blue, about two shades darker than my eye color. The wear is decent, I just had to make sure not to touch it once it was applied since it rubs off fairly easily and never completely dries, leaving a sticky & slightly shiny texture. I loved the control I had during application, I just wish it hadn't irritated my eyes.