Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 10/11/2003 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this in Prune b/c I was tired of black liner. It's actually dark enough to pass for black, but very dark purple/eggplant when you look closly. Stays put, easy to apply (I ADORE the sponge tip!). I took off too lipsticks because this shade is sh

on 9/19/2003 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE ARTLINER IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER I'VE EVER USED. BEAUTIFUL SHADES TO CHOOSE FROM. WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM ALL BUT A LITTLE TO EXPENSIVE. OLIVE AND BROWN ARE MY FAVORITES.

on 9/4/2003 12:00:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Prune and Smoke and I adore them. They are so easy to use and last forever! I do carry it with me as it does tend to rub off if I have to rub my eye (to adjust my pesky contacts) but overall it is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It is so easy to make either a thin or thick line with the brush tip! I have rebought these already and will continue to!

on 9/3/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG liquid eyeliner. Stays on the whole day. I might need a touch up if i'm going somewhere after work. It is so easy to apply too. I find it a little on the expensive side, especially for eyeliners, but i'll keep purchasing.

on 8/26/2003 6:16:00 PM

After trying numerous eyeliners, I have come to love this one very much. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day. It goes on easily and washes off easily. I have it in Noir and Smoke and will definitely repurchase.

on 8/20/2003 1:44:00 PM

I've repurchased this product four times. It is definitely a staple...it's the most amazing liquid eyeliner ever. I've tried other brands, and I keep coming back. I'm the kind of person who needs a felt tip liner, and this one is thin and precise. The eyeliner lasts forever on me. I like it best not for dramatic flourishes on my eyes, but for a very thin line at the base of my lashes. It makes for a very subtle, naturally full-lashed look.

on 7/24/2003 1:59:00 PM

This is the absolute best eyeliner, liquid or otherwise I have come across. I can always get a smooth slick line from it, and it stays on pretty well, even though I have oily eyelids.

on 6/30/2003 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner that i've used so far. I wear this all day and it won't come off or smudge after many many hours or in hot summer day. I bought this really cool color call blueberry its blacksh blue. I have asian eye with a little of eye lid and usually when i wear mac's eyeliner it'll creat another line on my eyelid after a hr or so, but this won't. This stay put and looks very clean no mess. Its not hard to apply too. Its a little too much for a eyeliner tho, but you might get it cheaper in ebay.

on 6/30/2003 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Artliner is simply the best liquid eyeliner on the planet!!
If you can use a felt tip pen, you can easily apply this liner. I use noir, and the color is the richest black you could ever imagine. I began using this liner years ago, when it was first introduced and I am still constantly being complimented on my liner. I can wear this liner when I am working out at the gym and it stays in place. After 10 hours of wear, the liner still looks freshly applied. If Lancome ever discontinues this liner, I am going to have a fit!!
I have tried other colors. I like the dark brown and the dark gray. However, I do not like the lighter colors, especially the shimmery colors. They do not have the stay power that the darker, matte liners have. This truly is an awesome product!!

on 6/29/2003 7:11:00 AM

I am a novice at liquid eyeliners and this is impossible for me to line above my lashline. I get a space between my lashline and the eyeliner. However, I got it to work by lining UNDER my lashline. I "flipped" up my lashes and lined under. The application is smooth and the color true black which accents my eyes well. I won't buy it again though coz it's expensive...there's probably another cheaper liquid liner out there that works better.