August 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would say I love this eyeliner, but everytime I wear it, my eyes get itchy and I get these little bubble-like irritations on the inner rims of my upper and lower eyelids. It's very strange, since I only wear the liner above my upper lashes and not on the rims at all! Anyway, I have this in Fumee, which is a grayish smoky blue, about two shades darker than my eye color. The wear is decent, I just had to make sure not to touch it once it was applied since it rubs off fairly easily and never completely dries, leaving a sticky & slightly shiny texture. I loved the control I had during application, I just wish it hadn't irritated my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 5:45:00 PM More reviews by whack_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I am very impressed with this eyeliner. It applies easily for a liquid and lasts all day, which is near impossible on my oily lids. It is however quite expensive but the price is worth it considering I don't experience the smearing that occurs with other liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is both the best and easiest eyeliner I've ever used. The perfect (and highly controllable) line it gives you is worth the money. I can do a very fine line with this or a cat eye, and can go very dark with it, or muted and lighter. One thing I've noticed with these is occasionally they seem to be drying out - then I just knock it a few times against my wall and that loosens it up and makes it wet and fresh again. I often wear a smudgier kohl pencil over this but it looks good on its own too. I agree with others - let it dry.
The color selection is decent, but my favorite for my green eyes is the brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

$32cdn for the perfect eyeliner: if you can use a pen, you can use this e/l without much trouble.
i have black, brown, olive and icecarob(shimmery, but not too shimmery, light brown: gorgeous with blue eyes)
Fave is olive for a subtle daytime look.
The staying power is great.
I repurchases these over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nao1

Finally! the perfect dramatic eyeliner. the foam tip makes it so easy to use- it's a cinch!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 4:33:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have several of these colors. They were among the first liquid liners I tried. Only one that I have, (Rainbow), is truly a unique color. I find them to be a bit finiky in application so I don't use them much. I prefer the ease of a Mac Kohl. I won't buy these again unless there's a shimmering unique color that comes out. (Rainbow is a shimmery aqua blue. Celestial is a non-shimmering color match for Mac Hyacinth Eye Khol.).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2002 1:59:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a great liquid eyeliner for those who find cake liners too difficult to use. I use this when I just want a simple, classic black, and it lasts all day. The flexible felt tip nib is easy to control, and capable of drawing a pretty precise and thin line. The Revlon Colourstay liquid liner is similar and cheaper, but the tip on this one is much more precise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Probably the best liquid eyeliner pen on the market. Very easy to use, and the spongy felt tip is easy to control and gives a beautiful fine line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved the look of liquid e/l but couldn't apply it..no matter how long I praticed it always looked horrible..Artliners make it so easy..It's really difficult to make a mistake(IMO)Love all the great colors..Raisin is my favorite,Ice black,Ice carob and plum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ChristieW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flexible tip makes this product easy to use and painless -- no poking your eye like some other brands that have penlike eyeliners. A little goes a long way and it lasts without smudging that much.