September 19, 2014 | 1849 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

I was really excited to try this highly rated cheap mascara, so when I finally found it, I bought 2 tubes. And then, I tried it and really didn't like it, just my luck. I like voluminous, long lashes much more than a natural look, but this was just way to clumpy for me. And, it didn't comb through well, so that was out of the question to fix the mess. I'm glad it works for other people, but it's one of those "too good to be true" products for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I'm very pleased with this. I spotted it at my local Wag's but didn't buy it until I checked the reviews here. This gave me very dramatic, very black lashes that didn't melt or flake in this awful summer heat. I felt like I was wearing fake lashes. The brush could be improved: it deposited a little too much product and I had to work out a couple of tiny globs. Nothing a regular mascara doesn't do. It only comes in black, and I paid $3.49 not $2.99, but that's still a great price. Excellent product. I'll probably stock up since it seems to be such a hard-to-find prize.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Ruff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Best!
I was hooked on Chanel, but really $30+ vs $2.99. No contest!
And for a girl like me who can't tell if the 'Dress' fits without Mascara... this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lizap

I am always looking for great new products, and I depend on MUA reviews for the latest in products. I am a drug store junkie, when it comes to make up. Yes I have tried and used all of them. So when I read the reviews on this particular mascara, I was very intrigued to check this out. It was on 2.99 at Walgreens, and I had to do it !!!! It was a serious mission. I am a serious, serious Mascara freak. If want long, thick eyelashes and all I can say is- B U Y IT ! This mascara is the bomb !! it is awesome, it is the best, it can be a HG, and its $2.99 !!! I went back to Walgreens to stock up as I am using this mascara to the fullest. Holds a curl, long, long, think, lengthening, EVERYTHING !!! I'm not kidding or exaggerating, GO GET IT NOW !!! JORDANA YOU MADE A SERIOUS HOME RUN WITH THIS !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lilacmess

This really is great stuff! It doesn't smudge or flake, and it is pretty dramatic with just a couple of coats. It's a dry formula, and I think that is part of the reason it holds curl so well -once you put it on, your lashes are basically frozen in place.
I've tried billions (slight exaggeration) of mascaras, and this is definitely one of my favorites. It takes some work to remove, but I don't care as long as it lengthens, thickens, and stays in place!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like the efficacy of this product is somehow related to its substandard formula...I know, I overanalyze, but still. The brush isn't that great, so it deposits a large amount of the actual "stuff," which is thick and waxy. The overall effect is a quick and easy (if slightly messy & gunky) big-lashed look. It's not a flexible formula, so your lashes sort of stay that way. For two bucks.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by bonita0523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after reading all the reviews on mua and since I am a mascara junkie I said why not for only 2.99 I found it at my local walgreens and let me tell you I was surprised of the good quality of this product. I recently just bought Benefit mascara they are real hoping that I would love it but instead I hate it and when I tried this drugstore mascara I was surprised of the quality of this mascara for only $2.99 by the end of the day my eyelashes still looked amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cheryllan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found a mascara to make my short, stumpy, straight lashes look fuller and longer and it holds the curl, too. It doesn't flake or smudge on me either. At $2.99 this is a steal! I've been looking for a good mascara for years and this definitely fits the bill. I am now going to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettOHara5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this today after reviews on MakeupAlley. I am a mascara junkie and have tried every high end and low end macara. My current favorite is Max Factor 2000 Calorie. It is harder and harder to find and the new formula is not the same as the old. This Jordana mascara is top notch. It volumizes, lengthens and curls. The curl stay put all day long. It does not smear, smudge or flake. It is the best mascara I have ever tried above Lancome and Dior and Estee Lauder. A miracle in a tube for only 2.99. The black pigment color is dark and top notch. Go get a tube. For this price, you can't lose. This is my HG of mascara now - so long Max Factor. Never thought I would find anything better then Max. Thank you so much Jordana, hope you always make this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever tried and only $2.99 at my Walgreens! I will never waste my money on expensive mascara again. It gives great definition, length and volume. I think everybody should try this mascara once.