September 23, 2014 | 924 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by deweydrop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a decent foaming cleanser. Really haven't notice a decrease in my breakouts (which really only happen once a month.) however it does help keep my oily face under control and it has a nice scent. Might repurchase again...still looking for the HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by ritzvin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the most gentle foaming cleansers I have ever used. It seemed to have ever so tiny particles that slightly exfoliated my skin, which I really liked about this product. It left my skin clean but not dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the scent of this, but it seems a little too drying for me, like most clearing gel cleansers. But it makes my face feel clean albeit a bit dry, although not stripped entirely like harsher cleansers do. Might be better for someone with oily or normal heartier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice foaming cleanser for my acne prone/oily skin. It cleans nicely without drying. I don't think it helps reduce acne but it doesn't irritate and leaves my skin fresh and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jrhoffman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff may be slightly to drying for winter use, which is a total bummer since my skin has been loving it. I use it along with the this line's lotion. Although, I also use the Body Shops's Tea Tree moisture gel a couple times a week for its antibacterial effect. This pump sticks and that is why it doesn't get all 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by beetlegrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser has worked really well on my skin. It hasn't caused that dry, tight feeling and I haven't any breakouts since using this. Iv'e repurchased this twice and will probably will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lilspankee

I started breaking out when it came time for my period and it would get so bad that I couldn't even cover it up with make-up. Ever since I started using this new product, my face has never looked better. It is so clear and smooth and it just feels clean. I have never found a facial cleanser that works this great for the occasional breakouts that we girls get from time to time.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Fargogirl

Since this product has recieved conflicting reviews, it may be a matter of how it works based on each individuals skin tone. So for someone with oily/combination and sensitive skin this product does not seem as gentle as it claims, and it hasn't taken care of my acne problem at all. At best it get's rid of dirt and your skin feels clean and comfortable, unless you use this prod as much as reccomended, then you will get negative results, ie..drys out face, aggravates acne. So definetely wasn't pleased, but it may work depending on what you want out of it, and how your skin works with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CityGirl35

This is a super-gentle formula that never dries my skin out and does a relatively good job of taking off my makeup. I can use it as an eye m/u remover too--it's that gentle. Doesn't really clear up my skin, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by hummingfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for a few months, and like it a lot. It feels good on the face and has a pleasant, but not overwhelming, smell. It also does a decent job of removing makeup. Overall, a good and very reasonably priced product. On its own, it doesn't do much to clear up the skin though, but works well in combination with other BHA products.