October 31, 2014 | 893 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by 1017

You can't go wrong with this palette. It is cheap, the greens are gorgeous and it is (did I mention) dirt cheap! The quality is very nice. The definer colors are kind of useless cuz they are so messy. But to get all these eyeshadows for such a cheap cost. You can't complain at all. All in all the product is worth a free and easy 4 lippie. The price being so cheap is what makes it deserve 5 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by str8thuggin

I just HAD to have this after reading about it on numerous beauty blogs. The colors truly are lovely, but there are a couple of issues that keep me from loving it.

First, this stuff is crumbly as all get out, especially the bottom definer color. A tiny drop of water caused the whole top portion of the shadow to just crumble in the package, so now I can only apply this dry. I don't have this problem with other shadows, even cheap ones.

Second, you will have MAJOR fallout underneath your eyes from the definer color, whether applied wet or dry. This is definitely a shadow you want to apply BEFORE the rest of your makeup. Be sure to have some oil-free eye makeup remover on hand to wipe off all the stuff that falls onto your face.

Also this shadow is quite sparkly. If you have less than perfect skin on your eyelids, RUN from this product. Not a problem for me since I keep my eyelids in great shape with retinol and vitamin e, but if your eyelid skin is not perfectly smooth this will look like crap.

This shadow has not creased on me and wears for a long time, but I attribute that to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance that I apply under it and not the eyeshadow itself.

BTW, if you are looking for a great cheap eyeshadow, I highly recommend you check out Nicka K eyeshadows which can be had for about $1.50 each at most ethnic beauty supply stores. Beautiful colors and much better quality than this.

9 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thank you to everyone who posted a review and/or a photo for this product, because otherwise I would not have thought to stalk it till I got it. I think WnW is becoming my new fave eyeshadow brand, right next to MAC *gasp* and surpassing UD. I luuuurve this palette. These colors are too cool for school. I also hauled I Dream of Greenie, Knock on Wood, and I Got Good Jeans, and my major regret is that I did not get more shadows! I'm seriously becoming obsessed! I'm already thinking about how to purchase a backup, because I can never let myself run out of these 8 colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good palette to take traveling, or someone who is just starting to get into makeup. It has the perfect combination of day and night looks. My only complaint is that the lid and crease colors on the left side, don't show up that well with my skintone (NC42), but I bet they would still look fabulous on someone who was lighter. All and all this is still a good palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Snowflake3981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Comfort zone!! These colors make my brown eyes look fabulous! I make sure to use a primer with these because they can tend to crease if I don't. I've mostly used the left side of the palette, and the bottom left color can have some fallout and would easily break if you dropped the palette, so be careful!

This was my first WnW eyeshadow purchase and I've gone on to get a few others! I'm fairly new to makeup and was having problems with getting the Naked palette to look good on me, and until I have more experience I am super happy learning on these great easy to blend WnW palettes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I stalked my walgreens for weeks waiting for this palette. The colors are wonderful, the MAC club dupe is a lovely color and buying this palette saves you 10.00 if you wanted their 15.00 club eyeshadow :D
The pigments are great, but i highly suggest a shadow primer with this palette. They're very soft and they do wear off and smudge off easily.
I still haven't come up with all of the possible color combos and potential looks that can be done with this 8 pan lovely.
MORE than worth the 5.00 it costs to buy this, if I ever use the whole thing up.. I would definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on these after looking at 3 different walgreens! This palette is great!! I have my UD Naked palette, but whenever I'm out of town, I use this (so I wouldn't feel so bad if these eyeshadows broke or if I lose the palette). The colors are vibrant, smooth and highly pigmented. There are so many looks you create with these 8 eyeshadows. I can compare the quality of these to high end eyeshadows. I really can't complain! I wish WNW could make a palette with just browns, and grays.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this neutral palette! a few if not all are pretty much MAC dupes and they are so pigmented and they last! great great item for the price! LOVE WnW!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Terrific palette for a polished natural look up through a neutral more dramatic look. I bought this for the dupe of MAC Club on the bottom right, but I'm really taken with all the colors, which coordinate with or pretty much dupe much of the UD Naked palette and several of my MAC and NARS shadows. The only one that doesn't flatter me particularly is the top right browbone color, which is a little chartreusy gray for me. The greens are lots of fun as well.

The shimmer here is quite pronounced, so a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

Okay. I caved in and bought this palette even though I have way too many eyeshadows. However, I am LOVING the "strange," "Club dupe," color on the lower right-hand side. I used in on my lids, very lightly, and they have this lovely duochrome copper-blue color that makes my blue-grey eyes pop. I used a smidge of the mushroom color, I think the one that's second down from the left to accent my crease and used a non-shimmery Smashbox vanilla on my brownline. Beautiful. All of these colors in this palette will get a good workout in the coming months.
UPDATE: I am reaching for this palette every single day that I wear eyeshadow! Honestly the coppery color and the mushroom colors are the only two that I use from this palette but they are so beautiful. The coppery color brings out the blue in my eyes so much. I will buy a backup of this palette before it disappears from stores. I hope W'n'W keeps up the good work. I have been very impressed with their shadows and nail polishes particularly!)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No