November 23, 2014 | 1100 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by aragen2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is, so far, my favorite concealer! I use it in the lightest shade. I actually use it for a foundation because right now, I am still battling acne scars and a few pimples. You do not need much! I put maybe a dime sized amount for my whole face. It is very light though, so I cover it up with a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by porshiag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i accidentally bought this thinking it was my color but i love it... although it has titanium dioxides that when taking unprofessional pictures with flash it gives off a lighter appearance that can throw the whole face off in a photo.... bummer but i still like it i jus have to tweak it! The pencil comes in handy when im in a rush to conceal my eyebrows lol THATS IT... hmmm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent concealer for the price, the little pencil that came with it isn't great but the product in the tube is outstanding.
This is the concealer for anyone on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this concealer in "light" every day to hide my under-eye circles. It covers extremely well, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It does crease, but seriously, what under-eye concealer doesn't? Ideally, they would have a better shade selection, I think there are currently only 3 shades. I am very fair, and this concealer doesn't appear orange or grey on the skin, but because it is not lighter than my skin tone, it does not brighten my under eye area at all. Still, for under $10, this is an amazing product and lasts a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This covers everything so well I can't believe I only payed 7$ for this! The pencil is perfect for tracing out where to cover, and then the long lasting liquid covers perfectly! Only problem is that my skin is very dry so if i don't moisterize it looks cakey, but of course I moisterize everyday anyways, so I'm all set! I only use a drop of the extra fair under my eyes and the circles vanish. Only tip that might make it better is mixing it with a drop of moisterizer or foundation since it is very thick!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by HereToHelpHoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Comes with a lot of product for what you pay for
- Blends fairly easily
- Cheap
- Cute Packaging
- Covers great
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- Very Poor color selection
- Too light for me
- Quite thick under the eyes; gets into fine lines(basically, you will get old lady under eye bags)
- Cakey if too much is applied
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This product was just average for me. I bought this after hearing amazing reviews about how well it covered, and i must say, it does have some pretty amazing coverage.
The darkest color they have is too light for me. I applied to any red areas, but it looked very strange. At first, i thought, "Hey, if it's too light, i can always use it for under my eyes", but girl, applying this underneath your eyes will make you look so CAKEY and WRINKLEY. I swear, this made the shadowing under my eyes look even worse.
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, this didn't work out.
If i hadn't found another use for this, i would have given it 1 lippie, BUT i found that is i mix a dot with my moisturizer, it creates a pretty good tinted moisturizer. The moisturizer sheered out the color, so it blended easier and made the color look more natural on my skin.
So overall, i would not repurchase, because of the crappy color selection. if they come out with darker warm toned colors, i will definitely repurchase because this covers blemishes very well. If you have light to medium skin, buy this for blemishes, NOT UNDER EYES.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jleighlopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer I have found! I have pale skin with the DARKEST circles. I have tried numerous concealers only to be disappointed. I found this product thanks to some online beauty gurus, otherwise I would have totally overlooked it. Also, a little bit goes A VERY LONG WAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Grabbed this at Wal Mart, not expecting too much as I had never heard of it before. I was STUNNED to find that this could be a dupe for the likes of some 20-something dollar concealers. It's extremely full-coverage (I don't like anything less, why conceal it if you can still see it?) and a little goes a very long way. It's a tube applicator, so I squeeze some out onto the back of my hand & then apply a tiny, tiny amount with either a concealer brush or an applicator sponge. Bear in mind, it's easier to build coverage than remove & I'm sure that explains why there are some "cakey" claims out there for glamoflauge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ojgornall

I LOVE this concealer! And I have never found one that works this great! This has full coverage, may get cakey if you don't use it properly though. I would like a wider range of colors, but Hard Candy is not popular enough. If more people bought it, then it would have enough money to make more colors. This covers pimples, moles, tattoos, and scars. Blend well! I would definitely recommend for EVERYBODY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I never would have thought while meandering around the Walmart cosmetics area that I would find a fab concealer in the Hard Candy section! I am always looking for a better concealer so I bought it. It's great for under eye circles, only a tiny bit is needed. I also use it to cover dark marks and acne. Best applied with a good concealer brush. This is buy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No