July 30, 2014 | 1300 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ahuang300

This is a decent concealer. The consistency is extremely extremely thick so I would not recommend this for the undereye area as it will crease. It is heavy duty so a little bit will go a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Shiphrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, words cannot explain, just how much I love this concealer ! I use a little drop mixed with face cream, as a foundation, then do little touch up.. And it works amazingly. The tube lasts FOREVER, not to mention the staying power on my face all day. My skin is very sensitive, and to be able to say that this hasn't broken me out, is a lot ! I'm on my second tube, and will repurchase for sure !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by amyquimby

I have tried so many concelears (Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, MAC, drug store brands...) and this has the best coverage by far. I have tried other products, and keep coming back to this one. I use it under my eyes, and to cover freckles. The only thing is...you have to let it dry before you add powder or foundation. Once it is dry, it does not move. It is only $6.00, so the price is excellent. I have had my tube 6 months, and there is still plently of product left. A little goes a LONG way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome Concealor! I have tried sooo many concealers fir acne and by far this is the best and the cheapest! Soo much comes in a tube and one little dot covers everything that needs to be covered! Put it on after your foundation because it works so much better and then set it with powder to even out the skin tone and it is great! Itis very thick so just a little bet goes everywhere it needs to. I wouldn't recomend this for under eye because its so full coverage it can can get a little cakey so I just take whatever is left over and apply that to my under eyes. It is sooo fabulous!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by nickit123

I started using this when I had my son and I was suffering with dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep... I have bought atleast 3 tubes of it in the last 2 years because it is just such a wonderful concealer!! I had bought it in LIGHT the first two times, but when I went back to get my 3rd tube they only had MEDIUM. So I thought well if its too dark i can bring it back. But I was suprised to find that it was a much better match to my skin. It looks dark in the tube but makes my skin look so much better then the LIGHT. As far as doing what it is susposed to, it would give it an A+. It covers EVERYTHING and you only need a small amount. It doesnt break me out at all even though it is sort of "thick" I just dab a little bit under my eyes and onto any redness and blend it in with my fingers. Use some mineral powder to set it and im done!! I would recomend it to anyone. For the price you cant beat it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by allyxo141

I have been using Benefits bo-oing industrial strength concealer for the longest time and it works great, but at $26 for a tiny little pot of it I decided to look for a new one. I heard about Glamoflauge concealer from a lot of the people I follow on youtube and I decided to give it a try. It was $6 and you get a lot of product! A little dot of this product is enough to cover all the blemishes on my face, and then some! It covers even better then the benifit concealer I used before. I have nothing bad to say about this product except for the limited shades they have. Other then that I am absoloutly in LOVE with this product, and definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ctaylor0789

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC Pro Longwear for quite a while. After reading the reviews here on MUA I decided to give the Glamoflauge a shot. I wasn't sure about which color to get but I bought both the Medium and Tan. The Medium seems to be a great match for my NC 37 skin. I actually prefer this concealer over the more expensive Pro Longwear. The Glamoflauge doesn't seem to settle in my fine lines like the Pro Longwear. I put the tiniest bit (like the head of a pin) on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to dab and put under my eyes and it blends in quite beautifully. I then use my BE light stroke brush with my mineral veil to set the makeup. It's nice having this so readily available and at a great price, too!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BrieAnnaJoy

I love this concealer! So far, it's one of the only undereye concealers that I'm totally satisfied with. It covers everything and lasts all day. Hard Candy never seems to disappoint, and I'm so happy I found this! Definitely one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I've been on the hunt for a heavy duty concealer for years. I saw some YouTube reviews and figured the price wasn't too horrendous so I picked some up from Walmart. You really need to work with this product but once you get the hang of it, it is worth it! I found that it really creased in my fine lines under my eyes so what I do now is apply to both eyes and then go back and just press it in. Voila! You may have to do it twice but it really offers great coverage. Set with powder and definitely pair it with a good primer as this will help evenly distribute it on your face. I use it around my nose and mouth as well and blend it out super well. It's about as close to a HG as I have ever been.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by melimoe

Let me begin by saying this concealer is one of the best i have tried!!
the first thing that i noticed was there was only three colors avaliable!, now i orginally thought about getting the medium shade, but when i got to walmart there were only light and dark, i contempladed about waiting or going to another store, but at the end of the day i went with dark, now im a nc45 in mac, so when i tried it on it was too light, i started to freak out!, the coverage is amazing a little covers your whole face, in my case one layer semi-covered my acne scars, i was worried that i was going to have patches of different colors on my skin, but when i was finished applying my mineral foundation(mary kay), the colors blended perfectly!
also the lasting power is pretty amazing considering i am fairly oily, the only down side to this is it doesnt work with dry skin (no suprise there), as i have occasional dry patches due to acne medication, it aggrivates the flakiness,
still i love this product! much better then the mac studio concealer!!