April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This will definitely cover anything you need to cover; I probably wouldn't use it under my eyes because it is quite thick. If you don't have any major blemishes or spots, you probably don't need a concealer this heavy, but it's great to have on hand and it hasn't broken me out at all (I've been using it for a few months now). Also, it comes with a lot, so unless you're actually using it to cover tattoos, one tube will probably last quite a while. It's quite a bargain!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by billa2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do love this stuff, I've been using this consistently for almost a year and I still have over half of the tube left! You really only need a tiny amount since this product is so pigmented, I'm around an NC40-42 and the shade tan matches me perfectly. I will say that this concealer is pretty drying if used under the eyes (I took off a lippie for this) however I just put a very generous amount of moisturizer beforehand

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

I love this product. It covers so well. I like to use under my eyes and blemished. The consistency may be too thick for some people's likings. I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer and you just need a tiny amount. I even tried using this as a foundation. Very good coverage and I also love the concealer pencil, I wish they have the pencil in a longer size.
I use a damp beauty blender to apply and it doesn't cake. I have the medium and its light for my skin so I use a bronzer to darken it a bit. I wish they have more color selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by underage

I love this concealer! My only wish is that it would last longer. I wear fair under my eyes even though I am more of a medium skin tone and it makes you look so refreshed and bright eyed. If you like the light under eyes of the kardashians this is good to achieve that! Make sure you blend! I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really lovely and cheap product, I take off one lippie however for the poor colour selection. My skin tone changes a lot through out the year- I go from fair to tan and all things in between.
Initially, I picked up the medium thinking this would be a safe bet. However it has a LOT of yellow in it and it made my under eye circles look muddy and awful.
I waited ages and ages to try and find one in light, and finally found one! The light one has a lot of pink in it, which is perfect for me. It blends really well, and covers everything. However, use a SMALL amount. If you use to much you'll get an awful dry finish that is patchy.
Dot it on the area, use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to blend it out, use your fingers to then pat it out evenly and set with a powder of your choice. fin.

=)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by gladlizette

product was too sticky and slimy. not good for oily skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by xoSweetestSin

Absolutely LOVE this product!! I don't know how I ever lived without it. It covers up any imperfection so well. It's not too thick where you can feel it on but it masks boo boos really well. It's super cheap, I get mine at Walmart but I'd pay a good price if I had to. A Must have!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my HG concealer -and still would be- were it not for the fact that it makes me break out horribly :( I would use it to cover a pimple, only to have a few more spring up right in the same area. I switched to just using this as an under eye concealer, and then got pimples on the top of my cheeks/under eye area. I've never broken out there before in my life! Acne-prone users beware, I now have some horrible ice pick scars thanks to glamoflauge. The only reason I'm giving this a 2 instead of a 1 is that this concealer is awesome and will last forever for those who aren't sensitive to its ingredients.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSherman

Covers up my acne and dark under-eye circles like a champ! A tad greasy, but that's nothing some blotting papers can't fix. Plus, it lasts all day. I only have to use a teeny tiny bit at a time, so I have a feeling it will last me a long time before I have to re-purchase.