July 22, 2014 | 2262 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I get soo many compliments on my skin , you can see my photos i have worn this forever and i have tried soo many foundations , very expensive ones, from Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, etc... Butt nothing compares to this it last me whole day until i go to bed. The only thing is that after i put it on i have to wait a little bit before it dries so i fan my face and put loose powder on top , people tell me i have doll complexion, very very good product !!!! Very!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! what a find! Thanks MUA. I have been wearing Revlon Colorstay for past 11 years in various colors for my NC40-42 indian skintone. Right now Im in Revlon Colorstay Golden Caramel so I picked the Rimmel foundation in NATURAL BEIGE. They both looked similar in color, natural beige is a better match while CS Golden Caramel is slighter darker.

The Rimmel coverage is similar to Estee Lauder Double wear. It doesnt control oil any better than colorstay. This is thicker coverage so I dont recommended for ladies with drier skin. I have used pretty much majority of popular full coverage foundations on the market: Chanel Perfection, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Avon Extralasting, Tarte Amazoninan Clay, Clinique Even Better, Milani. This rivals them all.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I've purchased this several times and I love it it's so light weight it feels like you have nothing on your skin, but yet it gives you medium coverage and you can build it up if need be. Surprisingly shade 200 soft beige was basically a perfect match for me. it doesn't last 25 hours as it claims but it does last an entire work day and I've worn it out after work to run some errands and it lasted until I took a shower and washed it off. Unfortunately as far as color choices go there's not really much for choices I believe you only have about 3 or 4 colors to choose from. Other then that it is a great buy I got mine at target for $7 which is cheaper then alot of foundations out there. If you're in the market for a new foundation I say it's worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Lollaj

I love this foundation. I used it on my wedding day! I have combination skin and so my face does become a little more oily throughout the day, but I think I am going to find this with most foundations. It has a medium coverage, blendable, smells nice, gives good colour and has a pump dispenser which I really like. The price is really reasonable and I definitley would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have bought this several times over. I think it is the best drugstore foundation on the market for me. I like some coverage but not a mask. I also must have it be long wearing and this is. I use a very light powder over it. Dollar store LA Powder because it is so sheer and does not look cakey.
My absolute favorite foundation is EsteeLauder double wear. It wears all day and can be sheered out or built up for extra coverage in places.
However as far as drug store foundation goes...Rimmel 24 hour is really good. It also seems to be good with photos which Estee Lauder is not.
Also I have dryish skin, if you have oily skin you would probably not like this product.
I am a nc25 and wear 200 in this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kristashae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this yesterday and returned it today. This foundation is very thick, even too thick for me and my favorite foundation in Revlon ColorStay which I thought was thick. Lasted about 4 hours, I went and checked my face in the mirror at the end of church and it had melted off in some places and looked so patchy, oily, just disgusting! And I wasn't even sweating or doing anything, I couldn't imagine what it'd look like at the end of work! Back to Revlon ColorStay it is!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by rockmysock97

This foundation is okay. I have really oily skin and this does not control the oil at all. When i am at school i look in the mirror and my face is an oil slick and it makes me mad. The coverage is great, but i might not repurchase I am gonna try Revlon colorstay next after i run out. My shade is soft beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been a tinted moisturizer user only and this product was the first time i've tried a full on foundation, and i have to say im SO glad i picked this up! I have stayed away from foundation because im scared to look cakey or have it not blend well and i had none of those problems with this. It is very smooth, blends perfectly into the skin and it really does last and last and last! When i take it off at the end of the day it looks lke i just applied it. I was at an all day football tournament yesterday and it was very hot and this held up awesome. The only reason i gave this a 4 rather than a 5 is because of the shade selection. I have the ivory 100 and i could stand to go a shade lighter but this is the lightest they have, as i get into the fall/winter months i don't know if i'll be able to continue to wear this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by rachelwinds

I had been using Revlon Colorstay for awhile and loved the way it looked. However, it smells like paint that you paint your wall with. Terrible! I mean putting most foundations onto your skin is bad enough but hey that doesn't mean we have to live without. But judging by the smell alone( which is the worst of any makeup product I have ever used) that stuff shouldn't go anywhere on your body. So I needed something that didn't make me shudder in horror everytime I had to put it on.
Not a big fan of Rimmel products but always hearing good things about Rimmel 25hr Foundation so I wanted to try it just to see for myself. The price? Around $5 at Walmart. CHEAP!!! I've been using it for a few weeks now and let me say : it actually smells good(!), stays on from early AM to late evening when I take it off, Coverage is amazing: cross between matte & dewy ( best of both worlds!). I have found the best way to apply it is just dab spots all over your face with a sponge and just use the sponge to blend it all in. And the amazing part is that my face doesn't break out at all & I can truly say my skin actually looks a little better since using it. ( I am using Boscia skin care line)
I have personally tried so many foundations over the years....liquid, mousse, powder, tinted mousturizer, high end, drug store....and just wasted so much money, This is the best foundation I have ever used. No complaints whatsoever:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by tanacullen

I wanted to get a foundation for my homecoming, so in other words a foundation that would stay on through sweat and still look great in pictures. After buying this at walgreens, i put it on for a trial run without any primer underneath. It looked great in the mirror along with in the mirror outside. I'm a perfectionist so even the tiniest bit of foundation that is melting off drives me crazy. I have oily skin, and this is probably the best foundation i've ever tried! It definitely blows colorstay out of the water! It gives me this perfect look, it doesn't look like i have fifty pounds of foundation on but it doesn't look give off a sheer coverage and show my acne scars through. I will MOST DEFINITELY be buying this again. Beats sephora, colorstay, covergirl and many others that i've tried. Great product for the price as well.