October 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

this is the only bb cream i've tried so i can't compare it to any other ones but i do really like it! it's really nice for those days where you want to just throw something on quickly but still look nearly flawless. i'd say it's medium coverage and it's somewhere between dewy and satin finish. the color does come out gray at first, but it adjusts easily and i had no problem with it not matching. i woudn't recommend this for oily skin as it's already a very slick product but my skin is dry/normal so it doesn't bother me. i do find that after about 6 hours of wear it starts to fade and feel a bit uncomfortable on me. to be fair, i have that problem with a lot of foundations though. i'm not sure if this is clogging on me or not. i really only wear this on days where i'm not doing anything particularly important. i do really like it though and you get a ton of product for the money! i ordered this off of skin79's website since i didn't trust amazon and i think i paid 28? not sure. you don't even need a full pump to cover your face so it will last you quite some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tries lots of BB creams, this is the best!
+Smooth
+ moisturizer
+Even, full coverage
+Little goes a long way
+pump!!
-little too watery
-Cant get here
This BB cream is great, I use it as a concealer and a foundation. It makes me feel like I have doll-like skin!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Joni5207

Second Edit: It's been over 2 months, my hyper pigmentation is pretty much gone! My chin looks like I never had acne. I have friends and family using this product now. Now that its warmer out I spray tan, and since this BB is so light, to make my skin match, I bought a bare minerals foundation kit in a darker color. I really did not want to go back to regular foundation in the summer so this is a great option if you have the same issue. It still looks great and the powder foundation replaces my setting powder step. I rarely break out now, and when I do get an occasional pimple (that time of the month) it goes away quickly without leaving a scar. I started using the Vip Gold just for the heck of it and its pretty much the same except more moisturizing Sorry for the essay!
---
Edit: It has been 3 weeks since my first review. The BB Cream has replaced my moisturizer, concealer, foundation, and Clinique Even Better Serum. The coverage is buildable and very natural. Its important to let it oxidize before setting it with powder, or else you will be left with a greyish cast. I have not broken out from this product. I have a few pimples here and there, but that it because I am acne prone. This product has actually improved my acne because my skin is not being smothered under layers of creams/make up. The pimples are less irritated and go away faster. My skin has also evened out a lot. It used to be splotchy and red, and now looks like porcelin with out any product on in. My hyper pigmentation scars have lightened significantly and in less time than my Even Better Serum. The product stays all day long (I'm a waitress and it can get hot at work and my makeup is usually non existent at the end of the day. Not the case with this stuff, it looked fresh and dewy all day. It is important to apply a little and then go over spots that need more coverage with little dabs here and there. It can end up looking "funky" if you put too much on, so less is more. I must note that I have been using The Body Shop's Blemish Fade Night Lotion with this product, however I used this product before when I was using foundation and did not see the same results, it is definatley the BB Cream that has evened out my skin. Getting ready now is a breeze, my routine was so much longer because I had to cover up so many imperfections. I really cannot describe how much I love this product, I wish I had found it sooner.
---
Original Review: This product exceeded my expectations. The coverage is great (I have some dark hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and chin and a few angry red blemishes) This product covered them well. The tube is 40 grams (1.4 ounces) and I only needed a small amount to cover my entire face. The cream is very easy to blend and matched my skin perfectly to my skin (NW 25) and my moms (NW 20). If an area needs more coverage, you can dab more BB Cream on the area without the spot becoming cakey or sticky. I let the product set on my face for 5 minutes and was amazed at the transformation. I've never had such natural looking coverage from any makeup. The finish was slightly matte, which I like and can easily be fixed with some blush and a dab of highlighter. My skin looked flawless and did not look unnatural with flash photography. I set the BB Cream with some light translucent powder (Loreal Translucide) just so I could blend my blush (Nars Super Orgasm) better and because it is a personal preference, but I really did not need to.

The product felt extremely light on my face and smooth to the touch, I was not left with a sticky residue on my finger like other foundations. I did not feel like I was wearing a mask, which is the experience I've had with other foundations (from drugstore brands to high end). The wear seems to be long lasting, however the true test will be in the summer when my skin becomes slicker. My usual coverage routine is Moisturizer + Concealer + Foundation (which takes forever so spackle on my face with a brush to get even coverage)+ Finishing Powder, now my routine is BB Cream + Dabs of finishing powder on the oily spots. It has drastically cut down on my getting ready time.

As for the other properties of improving the skin and lightening scarring, I will update after I have been using the product longer. I ordered from Seoul Glamour on Amazon and it took only 6 days to deliver (from South Korea!!). The product is genuine and cost 9.99. I will be ordering a second tube for my mom.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

Hate this like mad. I have acne prone and oily skin. I own alot of different types of BB cream, BUT, Never in my life have I ever tried a BBcream that made my skin look so gooey and oily right after I put it on.
Totally dissapointed.
Whats worse? It breaks my skin out like mad. Hooooly crap.
Not gonna recommend this. Rather choose high end foundation over BB cream now. BB creams have destroyed my dream for flawless skin :c

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by kolee412002

I'm almost satisfy with it. The color's ok for my NC 30 in Mac, it doesn't leave grey color. The coverage's nice but not like perfect for my acne prone skin for sometimes (I don't use concealer). The oil control's not that great though, I've to blot quite frequently. The spf 35's good enough for protecting my skin. So I do notice it lightens my skin if I use for awhile. The best thing about it's everyone compliment how natural and healthy my skin look when wearing it.I also do notice that when taking picture, the high spf doesn't make me look weird but natural and glow. I though it'd be my holly grail! HOWEVER, after many times breaking out in small bumps which not really white heads or anything. I can see like the blemishes's inside the opened pores. The skin around the pores'r slightly bumpy & pink. I don't know it just looks unhealthy, thick, and uneven due to the amount of blemishes that I get. I didn't convince that caused by the BB cream, I convinced my self that because of stress instead as I like the effect it gives me so much. That 's not true since I try to get on and off with it. The result always the same ( I usually start with quite clear skin though). I ended up with clog pore seriously all over my face. It gets redder and look worse when I make up. My best friend says she can tell the clear bumpy looking skin when the light hits on it. I have to get IPL to get rid of those ugly pimples, coz the more I pop the more I get. Now my skin's clear, and I miss the the effect it gives me but NO I would NOT buy it again. In long term it harms yr skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

After reading so much information online about BB creams, I purchased Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector bb cream (which I will review after this), and was not impressed. After reviewing Skin 79 BB triple function cream (in the hot pink bottle) on Amazon, I decided to purchase it. Through amazon.com I paid less than $10. It took quite a while to arrive (about 10 days), but it was worth the wait.

The bottle is a nice size and weighty; there is obviously a lot of product in it. A little goes a long way, too. A half pump is enough to cover my entire face. It looks a little gray-ish when you first pump it out, but blends into my fair skin very nicely. I have very fair, cool toned bordering on neutral skin and this leaves my skin looking flawless and make-up free! It is lightweight with none of the obvious coverage of a foundation, yet still covers my pores and mild red marks. Best of all, it leaves my skin looking relatively matte even after hours of wear. With my usual foundation, I am shiny and greasy within hours, but this leaves me looking fresh faced and clean all day.

Also, this product has spf 25, which is much higher than most foundations. It also has whitening properties, so if you are fair skinned with red marks leftover from previous acne, that is important. It says "wrinkle free" on the bottle, but I'm not sure exactly what that means. This cream does feel more like a balm than a moisterizer. It spreads well, but it is not as creamy as a facial moisterizer. Personally, I like this because you can really control the coverage. I even use this on my eyelids instead of primer and it doesn't crease.

Overall, I think this is a really nice product that does more than just cover the skin like most foundations. I will continue to purchase this instead of foundation. It is very lightly scented, and the smell is barely noticeable which is nice because my boyfriend usually complains about the smell of makeup on me. I will say, however, that if you have olive or tan skin, this product may not work for you as it really seems to be designed for asian skin, which is usually fair to medium. I am not asian, but it really works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by kaland21

This stuff is amazing :) I still have a favorite/go to foundation, but I love to use this on days where I don't have a lot of time to fuss with make up. This has enough coverage to even out my skin tone, but feels like I'm not wearing anything at all! When I first put it on, it does have a grey tint to it, but that disappers with in seconds! I love the creamy texture, and is way better than a tinted moisturizer. I don't know if my skin is "brighter" than before I started using it, but I have noticed that my face is much smoother after using it! Overall, will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by NovelTwist

Packaging - Cute, easy to use pump. However, no way to tell how much product is remaining and it is rather bulky. But overall, I like the packaging very much.

Product - For reference, I'm NC25/30 and very yellow toned. (B30 in chanel vitalumiere aqua, #23 in MUFE F&B) This definitely has a gray cast, as do most BB creams I've tried, but it does warm up slightly on the skin and I usually use MSFN in medium plus or medium dark over it to blend it in better. The consistency is very thick, almost like a cream, but very blendable. The way I like to apply it is by warming it up between my fingers and PATTING it all over the face (as if you were applying moisturizer) and then blend out. I find that if I blend initially, it will sheer out too much and be buffed away, leaving me with absolutely no coverage. It doesn't cover blemish spots, but will reduce some redness. I have oily skin, and this gives me a natural finish, doesn't cause me to be overly oily during the day but also doesn't accentuate any dry flaky spots. With regards to layering and buildability, I don't think BB creams can be layered comfortably. Sure you can increase the coverage by layering it on, but because it's more of a cream, it will be uncomfortably thick on the skin imo. That's why I prefer to pat it into the skin, like a tinted moisturizer, and put on MSFN after if i need to cover more.

Overall - I like this very much. It's perfect for everyday, with SPF25+++, and it's light (if you don't try to layer on too much). I am very acne prone and it hasnt given me any problems (I do use a cleansing oil and a clarisonic during my nightly cleanse though). Another BB cream I have used that I can compare this to is the Missha Perfect Cover, and I **hated** that one. It was greasy feeling, and caused serious clogged pores and breakouts. So by far, this one is best for me. But as always with foundation or any skin products, please try it out yourself.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Prncs06

Wore this today, and received compliments on how natural it looked. I have oily/sensitive skin, and this product works great for my skin. It covers well yet doesn't look or feel like a mask. As far as color goes- I had no problems with this matching my skin tone. Seems to adjust nicely. If in doubt, my advice is to set it with a colored powder. I also have the skin79 gold, and although I like it too, it's made for normal skin and only works for me during the winter and drier months.

Application tip:
I have tried wearing this both with and without moisturizer underneath (the product has a built-in light moisturizer). For me, using with moisturizer works best. I actually found that on the days where I don't wear moisturizer, the product seems to melt off my face (or possibly just be absorbed into?) much faster. I'm an oily mess by the end of the workday! Wearing moisturizer alleviates this problem and keeps me looking fresher, longer. As far as actual application, fingers work best for me. I squirt a bit of product onto the back of my hand, use my finger to dot it around my face, then blend in with my fingertips. I will apply a little extra to the areas that need extra coverage.

I think the packaging is quite cute, but agree with other reviewers that it is also bulky and not great for travel. Love the pump system, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by adipose

I'm not sure how to rate this product as I've only used it a handful of times, mostly unsuccessfully. I'm also the opposite of makeup savvy, so perhaps you should take my words with a grain of salt; I'm not even sure if I'm applying it correctly!
PROS:
I suppose to be fair, the product does what it claims to.
According to reviews I read, this bb cream seemed well-suited for me: my skin is slightly oily and, while it's not awesome (indeed, it's very 'meh'), my flaws aren't extremely noticeable: a bit of redness around my nose, a bit of hyperpigmentation due to acne scars, a few pitted acne scars, discoloration around my lips, and somewhat large pores along forehead. The product works very well in covering all these imperfections.
Others have mentioned oil-control as well since it's a mattifying cream. To segue to the cons---
CONS:
> Too drying (I have a slightly oily t-zone and mostly normal skin elsewhere). Perhaps drying is not the best word here. I'm not sure how to describe it, but every time I apply the product, I feel an unpleasant sensation across my face. Kind of drying and kind of tightening, a constant reminder that I have...stuff...on my face.
I've tried using foundation once before, and it was even more annoying, so bb creams are certainly no worse than the alternative. Maybe it's because I don't wear makeup, so I cannot adjust well to the foreign sensation of...stuff...on my face.
> Too mattifying? My face looks unnaturally matte to the point of dullness. No more dewy sheen.
> The color is weird. Lots of people seem to have this problem, and I thought I evaded the issue, because it blended nicely onto the back of my hand.
Nevertheless, there seems to be a consensus among Pale Asians that the color suits them. I am not a particularly pale Asian...I would say more on the pale of side of medium? Somewhat olive, even? At any rate, I feel like my face looks anemically gray up close. From a distance it doesn't look unnatural, but up close it looks ghastly.
Also, up close, it just looks too unnatural, too conspicuous; it looks like I've got...stuff...caked on when I'm only using it very sparingly. Sure, from a distance, under certain lighting conditions, it looks fine, but upon closer scrutiny, it's just too ghastly, unnatural, zombie-like. I think I prefer my bare skin.