December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by banana20

Such an amazing product! I really love this. Oxidizes beautifully on my face and stays on all day long. best foundation i have ever used and I will definitely continue buying. so nice and light but great coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Asian BB - I've only tried the Garnier BB cream. This one is far superior. The color is perfect for my fair skin. The coverage is nice without looking too fake and orange like the Garnier does. It looks a bit shiny, but I toned it down with HD powder and it looks perfect. Be careful as to who you buy this from and learn how to spot a fake product. I was worried, but the product I received was the real thing. You shouldn't have to spend a ton, but if it seems too inexpensive, it's probably a fake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been test driving alot of BB creams lately and this one is just meh. First issue is that there is no color choice, so it's pretty light, and alarmingly gray upon application.Second, it goes on very tacky and shiney, but it does eventually lose the tackiness but is wicked shiney., The shine just emphasizes my pores and old scarring which is undesirable in my book. However this is remedied by using my new HG powder over problem areas (Tarte's Smooth Operator) and I can my leave my dryish, less imperfect cheeks alone. The coverage is pretty darn good- if I didn't have melasma and some weird red splotchiness I probably could get away with not using concealer. The gray thing eventually fades but my skin is not really oily so I look like a ghoul for a good hour- it's not a put on and run out product. So this is the reason I'm not calling this the end all and be all of BB creams. I'm currently in love with a Missha product (see review) that does not have parabens, mineral oil etc. The Skin79 BB has ingredients that I'm not crazy about and I also feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette on the breakout thing considering what's in there. I suggest ordering from Seoulglamour on Amazon. They ship really quickly considering it's Korea (took maybe 9 days to Northeast), the prices are great and they include samples of different brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

I have about tan skin, a little on the pale side. This stuff is not my shade at all, but somehow blends in. I blend with a little dark Maybelline age rewind to darken the color but the finish is natural. My skin has been getting better as I've been using it too. However, the package sucks. Keep the box. I got it on Amazon for about 14 with shipping, so I think worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Nhough1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this BB cream. Gives a nice smooth finish and doesn't emphasize pores or dry patches. Matches my skin tone perfectly after about 30 minutes oxidation time. Don't be intimidated by the initial grayish cast. Just wish they would update the formula so it has 50SPF like the new orange label BB cream has.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is only the 2nd BB Cream I've tried (I also reviewed a Missha cream I tried) and I love it.

I'm NC 15-20, pink undertones, somewhat oily skin. This cream matches my color perfectly. I use moisturizer or a facial oil first, and the makeup goes on fine over that. The coverage is buildable. I don't even need powder over it, which I think is pretty cool.

After about 6-8 hours, I find that it's faded or somehow come off. At that point, my skin looks great, as though I didn't need makeup. So I'll go with it. 6-8 hours is about how much I expect from most makeup, since my job is strenuous.

The packaging is cute, but I know I'm going to hate it in a few months, when I can't just squeeze it to get the last bits of product out. You just know that thing is going to have product sitting in there when it's near empty and no longer pumping it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

Love this stuff, not too heavy not too light, great coverage if you need it, the coverage is buildable

A tiny bit too dark on me though, this has a grayish tone to it that later oxidizes into a more natural skin color

Smell is light and pleasant, never gave me a headache and never bothered me

Skin79 has started making this in different sizes, theres the original pump bottle, the taller slimmer pump bottle, the squeeze tube and also the miniature metallic squeeze tube version (to carry around or if you want to try this product without buying the full sized version) all which can be found on prettyandcute, amazon, ebay or lilliesshop (but watch out for fakes on ebay)

If this was a lighter color it would be HG for me, other than that its great!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by FriendlyAussie

Originally I was very impressed with this product. It offers very good coverage, makes the skin feel very smooth and works very well as a primer. Unfortunately, after two weeks of use it broke my entire face out in tiny whiteheads and milia. I really like the hygenic pump packaging and everything about this BB cream so obviously I am very disappointed that I cannot continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cakexcuddles

This is the holy grail of my makeup. If I could only have one makeup product out of all mine it would be this. The coverage is perfect, nice and full but very natural looking. When I wear this people compliment me on my skin they say I'm lucky to have such beautiful poreless skin. Hehehe...I don't tell them I am actually wearing makeup ;). The color matches mine perfectly I am super lucky for that. It blends great too. It does fade over time and won't last a whole day on it's own without some powder on top to set it. Still a very very good product that never causes me to break out and has visibly made my skin healthier. My skin looks brighter and smoother since I've started wearing this. I am extremely happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

this is the only bb cream i've tried so i can't compare it to any other ones but i do really like it! it's really nice for those days where you want to just throw something on quickly but still look nearly flawless. i'd say it's medium coverage and it's somewhere between dewy and satin finish. the color does come out gray at first, but it adjusts easily and i had no problem with it not matching. i woudn't recommend this for oily skin as it's already a very slick product but my skin is dry/normal so it doesn't bother me. i do find that after about 6 hours of wear it starts to fade and feel a bit uncomfortable on me. to be fair, i have that problem with a lot of foundations though. i'm not sure if this is clogging on me or not. i really only wear this on days where i'm not doing anything particularly important. i do really like it though and you get a ton of product for the money! i ordered this off of skin79's website since i didn't trust amazon and i think i paid 28? not sure. you don't even need a full pump to cover your face so it will last you quite some time.