Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 5/22/2011 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A definate steal! This has got to be one of my reached for concealers. It does a good job at combating my darkness I have every morning. It has the perfect texture, a very lightweight feel, also a good amount of coverage. I sometimes pair it on top of a undereye correcter and it sits well. Real affordable, so convenient, works great. I really think they should provide more colours for everyone cos this product is a winner!

on 5/20/2011 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I quite like this. Its quick and easy to apply in the morning when I'm in a rush and don't have much time to do my makeup. It isn't the best drugstore concealer that I've come across but it is very lightweight so it covers my under eye circles fairly well. When I need more coverage, I reach for something else. Absorbs into the skin easily without creasing or seeping into my lines. Has a nice cooling effect when applied too. Might repurchase.

on 5/19/2011 7:50:00 PM

This is a great product. I use it even when I'm not using anything else but mascara. Works like concealer under my eyes, only not as heavy. Brightens and makes me look more awake. disguises dark circles. The roller feels nice on puffy under eyes. Does what it says it does. A+++

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love it !
I don't need a lot of coverage under my eyes and I've been looking for an affordable and light under eye concealer for years. Every concealer I've tried felt too heavy and looked cakey after few hours.
This one feels refreshing and it almost has a cooling effect after applying. It applies smoothly and gives a very light coverage. The color for very fair skin tone is just the right for me. Finally a concealer that is light enough for my pale complexion.
It looks very natural and definitely lights up my under eye area. It doesn't cake or gather on lines. And it's so light that I can even re-apply it later on over my make up if I need to and it still doesn't look cakey.
This is one of the best make up products I've ever tried.

on 5/18/2011 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

LOVE IT! It provides a decent about of coverage...very natural. Packaging is convient. I love "concealer" in a roller ball style. I recommend and will repurchase.

I own the Anti-wrinkle one as well and can't wait to buy the Anti-Puff.

on 5/16/2011 11:31:00 PM

I quite like this! I have fairly dark circles but I have yet to find a way of concealing them without making it blatantly obvious that I'm using concealer. This provides a surprising amount of coverage! I don't have any trouble with under eye puffiness so I can't speak for it's abilities there but it covers my dark circles while looking natural. It doesn't COMPLETELY conceal them but I almost prefer that as opposed to having a cakey mess there. Sometimes it's all I need and sometimes I add a little extra Benefit Erase Paste.

on 5/16/2011 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This little baby is now part of my everyday face routine! I love it. Not only does it decently conceal, but it brightens my undereye area so much! I roll this around my eyes before I use foundation and concealer, and it makes such a difference for me. This is like 3 products in 1 (concealer, brightener, and primer). Plus, it really does feel refreshing to use and makes me wake up a bit (maybe due to the caffeine in it?). I do believe it reduces morning puffiness around the eyes as well. This is a great product. So glad I bought it. Recommend to anyone!

on 5/16/2011 9:53:00 AM

Ladies- this is a concealer , a lid primer AND overall brightener for the inner/ outer corners.
So you get 3 products in one!!!!
Here is how I use it:
I roll it all around my eye, top, corners and bottom, then pat lightly with a sponge. I pat translucent powder ( for natural look) or eye shadow on lid and am good to go.It brightens without the obvious glitter of a benefit High Beam.
Its light, so does not settle into lines. I am REALLY surprised at how well this works and can recommend it.

on 5/15/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i bought this about a week ago to just give it a try because of all the reviews i had read on here. The roller ball feels nice and cool on my skin and the way the concealer comes out is okay. sometimes i get either to much or not enough. the coverage is okay. i still put powder over it to even out my face but for the most part it gets rid of my little circles that i have. i wouldn't purchase again because i love to try new things and i have not found my go to product yet. and i've tried high end to low end products. no success yet!

on 5/15/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not totally sure if I will buy again. I think the ball feels good and there is some coverage but on my skin it looks really milky. It can blend and work as a base for a concealer or highlight. Its noty bad, but not a hg for me