August 23, 2014 | 1340 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I'm really impressed with this product. I didn't believe this could work as well as it does and I had doubts about the shade. I find this very cooling in the morning. I'm inclined to have a little swelling around my eyes in the morning - especially since I had surgery on my eyes, nearly a year ago!

This feels lovely and cool on my eyes first thing in the morning and the product is light enough and provides enough coverage to cancel out the blue tinge I have just below my eyes. It stays on all day and does not irritate - again another issue I have had this year. I would buy again, definitely. It's a fraction of the cost of other under eye concealers and does as good a job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by JESSICA85

I really like this! At the moment im an NC30-35 Nars Stromboli. I use this a little differently. I use my foundation all over my face including my under eye area then use a very tiny amount of a peach corrector in the darkest inner part of my eye ( I use the salmon concealer from eve pearl) I finish off the concealing with this to just brighten the undereye area sort of like I would use touche eclait roll on a bit in a V shape and tap in with my ring finger. Gives a nice fresh awake look without looking reverse raccoon. Love it! not crazy about the roll on, since it doesnt seem to be very sanitary, but I reserve this for my personal use. This is .5 ounce which is pretty generous for an eye brightener consdering touche eclait is .10 oz this is 4 times more and one third of the price. Obviously these are not dupes for each other, but for me they have the same purpose, undereye brightening. I paid about $6 dollars for this at CVS, a combination of sale, extra bucks and Mfr coupon : )

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by albinaalba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It seems like I'm in the minority, but this product didn't work for me at all and made no difference to my dark circles, meaning it didn't improve or conceal them.What it did was to leave some flaky residue after 1 h of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this product as a concealer. I don't have the darkest circles so this is a perfect amount of concealer. I like that it uses mineral pigments because I use mineral foundation. When I put it on, it's cool to the touch, which is really nice. I just do a couple swipes back and forth and then pat it in with my ring finger before I put on my mineral foundation. I think it lasts all day. I'm not sure if it reduces puffiness since I don't normally have puffiness (and I've only been using this a few days), but when I do, I can update this. Also, I have more of a light-medium skin color with golden undertones (I wear Light in Bare Minerals, as a reference).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

this is just an ok product. to be fair i don't have much to cover but i use this as an everyday product. its very thin in consistency. its cold due to the roller which feels good. The packaging is ok.not wow. good if you don't have much to cover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marinalovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING. At first I bought it because I thought it was to gradually reduce the look of under eye circles but soon realized it can be used as an actual under eye concealer as well! I don't even need to use any other concealers under my eyes besides that :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lilfairy958

I have been trying this product for a few weeks now so I would be able to give a thorough review. First I would like to say the packaging is pretty cute and the product rolls on nicely. Its a light concealer that has a bit of a yellow tint to it to help cancel out any purple darkness. It does an ok job of this but nothing spectacular. I do feel a bit of a tingling sensation when I apply it which kind of wakes up my eyes. However in the long run it really doesn't do much of anything to fade the darkness under the eyes and as a cover up its really not the greatest. I don't see myself buying this product again. For the little it does accomplish its really not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Neruka

It is a bit expensive for a drug store product but it is well worth it, it has great coverage, does not feel cakey or heavy, it wakes up your eyes and It is so easy to apply, just swipe the roller and pat with your ring finger to blend, I even use a buffing blush brush and it works great with it too. I love this product, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pretty skeptical when I first bought this because I have really terrible dark circles and I usually have to use a pretty thick concealer, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality! I find the packaging really convenient because it's super fast and easy to apply. Basically I just roll it a couple times under each eye and then pat it in with my ring finger to get maximum coverage. I use this every morning and it really brightens up my eye area. It's pretty thin so it's really easy to blend in, and has a good amount of coverage. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This product is sheeeeer, which makes it really easy to blend in! With foundation or without, it looks natural which is awesome. I don't feel my bags have improved (but mine aren't dark, they're just like... craters) but it covers them up well. You can also use this as a concealer (if I'm on the go or something). It's really nice and cooling to put on, as well.