September 23, 2014 | 1380 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this roller! I have really dark circles and also occasional puffiness during allergy season. What I really like about this is that my circles do seem to be diminished a bit after using this for a few months -- I wasn't expecting miracles though, and I do still need concealer. I also like that it de-puffs my swollen eyes. I even use it on the eyelid to help bring down the swelling, and that works well. I would say the one downfall I can find is that it's not moisturizing enough to use own it's on. In fact, my eye area got really dry and flaky after a few days of using just this product. Now I apply the roller ball first, then my eye cream, then go about my usual concealer routine. Works well for me, and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Cheshiercatt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dark circles have been my biggest bane since I was very young. Thanks to heredity, very light skin under eyes, and allergies...triple whammy. It's been very difficult to find a concealer (I've tried many) to cover them up properly and I was rather desperate until I read about this product.

OMG!! This does an excellent job, covers up 95% of my circles, so on occasion, I just need to do touch ups w/ my Mary Kary concealer (good stuff). I am very happy for this.

UPDATE: 1 year later and I am *still* on the same tube I bought a year ago, and I used this product at least a few times a week. It is good stuff and I'll likely buy again, but it really isn't the answer-all to my 'need a layered skin graft' under eye circles.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my new HG's. My undereye area is very dry and has visible lines that all my concealers settle in, no matter how much I moisturize beforehand. I also have hard circles to cover since nothing seems to cover them completely. Somehow, even though this isn't full coverage, it covers up my dark circles better than my Revlon Age Defying concealer, which is supposed to be medium coverage. The color brightens up my eyes, and most of the time, I don't even need another concealer over it. It also doesn't settle into any of my lines and doesn't crease on me! I love the price since it's only $12 and you get 15ml of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I'm really impressed with this product. I didn't believe this could work as well as it does and I had doubts about the shade. I find this very cooling in the morning. I'm inclined to have a little swelling around my eyes in the morning - especially since I had surgery on my eyes, nearly a year ago!

This feels lovely and cool on my eyes first thing in the morning and the product is light enough and provides enough coverage to cancel out the blue tinge I have just below my eyes. It stays on all day and does not irritate - again another issue I have had this year. I would buy again, definitely. It's a fraction of the cost of other under eye concealers and does as good a job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by JESSICA85

I really like this! At the moment im an NC30-35 Nars Stromboli. I use this a little differently. I use my foundation all over my face including my under eye area then use a very tiny amount of a peach corrector in the darkest inner part of my eye ( I use the salmon concealer from eve pearl) I finish off the concealing with this to just brighten the undereye area sort of like I would use touche eclait roll on a bit in a V shape and tap in with my ring finger. Gives a nice fresh awake look without looking reverse raccoon. Love it! not crazy about the roll on, since it doesnt seem to be very sanitary, but I reserve this for my personal use. This is .5 ounce which is pretty generous for an eye brightener consdering touche eclait is .10 oz this is 4 times more and one third of the price. Obviously these are not dupes for each other, but for me they have the same purpose, undereye brightening. I paid about $6 dollars for this at CVS, a combination of sale, extra bucks and Mfr coupon : )

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by albinaalba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It seems like I'm in the minority, but this product didn't work for me at all and made no difference to my dark circles, meaning it didn't improve or conceal them.What it did was to leave some flaky residue after 1 h of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this product as a concealer. I don't have the darkest circles so this is a perfect amount of concealer. I like that it uses mineral pigments because I use mineral foundation. When I put it on, it's cool to the touch, which is really nice. I just do a couple swipes back and forth and then pat it in with my ring finger before I put on my mineral foundation. I think it lasts all day. I'm not sure if it reduces puffiness since I don't normally have puffiness (and I've only been using this a few days), but when I do, I can update this. Also, I have more of a light-medium skin color with golden undertones (I wear Light in Bare Minerals, as a reference).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

this is just an ok product. to be fair i don't have much to cover but i use this as an everyday product. its very thin in consistency. its cold due to the roller which feels good. The packaging is ok.not wow. good if you don't have much to cover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marinalovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING. At first I bought it because I thought it was to gradually reduce the look of under eye circles but soon realized it can be used as an actual under eye concealer as well! I don't even need to use any other concealers under my eyes besides that :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lilfairy958

I have been trying this product for a few weeks now so I would be able to give a thorough review. First I would like to say the packaging is pretty cute and the product rolls on nicely. Its a light concealer that has a bit of a yellow tint to it to help cancel out any purple darkness. It does an ok job of this but nothing spectacular. I do feel a bit of a tingling sensation when I apply it which kind of wakes up my eyes. However in the long run it really doesn't do much of anything to fade the darkness under the eyes and as a cover up its really not the greatest. I don't see myself buying this product again. For the little it does accomplish its really not worth the price.