April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by katemango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product the concealer is so easy to ble.d and it feels great putting it on in the morning. It brighten my whole face and does a good job covering my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by penultimateVII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to purchase this product after reading all the fantastic reviews here on MakeupAlley. Considering it's comparatively low price, I wasn't expecting miracles and to be completely honest, after using this product, I wouldn't say it was a stand out amongst other under-eye concealers. Having said that, there are several things that will keep me reaching for this product. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is widely available, incredibly quick and easy to apply, and can easily fit into a purse or makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups. The coverage is sheer but works alone or under make up and more importantly, is virtually foolproof when it comes to application.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by charlotte182

good product, works well, however i really think it is an over-rated concealer. It works well as a concealer however as far as awakening eyes and soothing them i have noticed no difference what so ever. so really its just an expensive concealer IMO. I am glad i didnt pay full price for this product, although i said i would buy it again i only would if i found it cheaply.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ahammer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good stuff - goes on smooth and covers up my undereye circles!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by yesseniar65

LOVE THIS!!!!!

this is a great under eye concealer if you simply want to even out your under eye area with your foundation! it feels great and does help with dark circles... HOWEVER, if you have really dark circle, this alone WILL NOT CONCEAL IT. It will make a great base, but wont finish the job.

I dont have dark under-eyes which is why I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

pros:
feels great
lightly conceals
blends easily

cons:
only one shade
not medium or heavy coverage
a bit pricey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really want to use this product but I cannot because it only comes in one color for which my skin is too dark! I've read in previous reviews that there are 2 colors available, but I cannot find any color other than "sheer tint" online anywhere. For reference, I am an NC42 in MAC, and have "brown" skin. Swatching this on my skin, it just looked chalky because it was so light in comparison to my natural color.

I'm sure this is a great product, but I wish Garnier would make more shades available! I hope another brand comes up with a similar roll-on product so I can at least use it without looking like I put chalk underneath my eyes.

I am only giving this product 1 lippie because it is basically unusable for me. So disappointing because this is such a practical idea for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It glides on smoothly.This product can conceal dark circles. This product did not feel heavy around my eye, even with an eye cream on. There are only 2 colours which may not suit all.
Edit: This product does not go on smoothly on top of sunscreen. And it does not help conceal. Too drying on colder days.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I looooved this product. After using it for a longer time, I realized the colour of the actual liquid is TERRIBLE. It WILL NOT match every skin tone and it is so orange. It doesnt make my eyes feel awake, nor is it ridding of my dark circles like it says it will, however it is nicely pigmented and covers my dark circles well. The coolness of the rolling ball is nice too. I'm not sure if i like the idea of the rolling ball to dispense product, though. It always despenses way too much onto the eye and leaves a huge blob. I wouldnt repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by gloooria

I use this product on days that i am in a rush just put some of this on under my eyes buff some mineral powder eye make up and out the door its not like a miracle product which for some reason i thought it would be since ive heard wonders about this on other websites. Ill give it some more time since ive only used it a hand full of times but sk far its been good not great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by itsgail

I bought this recently as it was 50% off. I had never tried it, but heard a lot of buzz about it so thought I'd give it a whirl.

I can see why people would love it: it is light, pleasantly cooling, and definitely brightening. I toyed with the idea of buying a backup whilst the price was low - but have decided it is just "Not For Me".

No.1, the rollerball itself is a little annoying, product is not easy to control (too much, or nothing at all, etc.) No.2, it is way too sheer to cover anything but the lightest and most youthful of dark circles, and No.3, it stings if it gets into your eyes (which it does easily, as it is quite runny until you blend it in.)

Overall, although I don't want to sabotage its good ratings here, I think the ratings are way too high. Yes it is a great product if all you need is literally a touch of brightening, it does that excellently. Also kudos for never settling into fine lines, icluding those that you never knew you had (cough cough Laura Mercier.) But, for a concealer that will actually disguise darkness, Bobbi Brown correctors are in a whole different league. I will not repurchase this, because if I did, it would be to use on top of another "real" concealer. And life is too short for layering products I say.