July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

me again. So i always used the Black version = fabulous. Then i bought the Blue-Black version = even better. For some reason this colour makes my lashes even thicker!!!! The formula is wetter too. Super duper stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know that CG claims that this mascara will curl your lashes, but honestly, this mascara makes my lashes curlier! I have never seen a mascara that actually did that until now. I know a lot claim to curl them, but this one really does for me. I thought it was my imagination at first, but I've used it for over a month now and every time I use it, my lashes look curlier. Decent thickening and seperating. Lashes are not crunchy. And you can build lashes for more effect. I wouldn't say this is a dramatic mascara though. While others may see this as dramatic, I see this as a perfect day time mascara. But then I also feel that way about Diorshow. My idea of dramatic is Hypnose or YSL Faux Cils- lashes like POW in your face. But Super Thick Lash is still an above average mascara, and I'd buy it again. But I don't like the red tube- tacky to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. But I do have a few issues with it. First of all, it goes on more clumpier than other mascaras I've used, but once you brush it out, it's fine. Also, it flakes. At the beginning, just a little bit (hardly noticeable) on my face. And now, it's on my contact lenses. Not a good future predictor. The flaking on my contact lenses scares me more than it bothers me, because I've never used a mascara that flakes in my lenses, but then I have not used a lot of mascaras. I've only used it for about 10 times. THE GOOD STUFF: it's really thickening and make my short lashes look so good. It really "fans" my lashes out. However, I do wish that "fan" result would last the whole day. I have this in Very Black, and will definately buy it again. Update: This just flakes too much for my liking. I don't think I'll buy it again, unless I find it somewhere for maybe $2 or less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JavaBeaner

This is my HG of mascaras. Out of ANYTHING I've tried, high or low end, I always come back to this. It's the only thing that can put jazz into my non-existent lashes.

I've been using this for many years. I have short, thin, stumpy lashes. This transforms them into false eyelashes. All I need is 2 coats and I'm good to go. The trick in getting them super thick is to slowly wiggle the wand from root to tip. Make sure you wait for your first coat to dry COMPLETELY. Then repeat this process one more time (or until satisfied). That's it! Super glam! I will never give this up, and I hope CoverGirl never discontinues making it.

"I'm a die-hard Super Thick Lash fan for life."

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is THE BEST MASCARA I have ever used. I have skimpy short Asian eyelashes, but with this stuff, my lashes actually look long and a lot fuller than they are naturally. It doesn't smudge one bit, stays on even when I workout, but then washes out super easy. And it's cheaper than any other mascara I've ever bought!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 11:32:00 AM More reviews by gruveechik

Still absolutely loving it: thick, long lashes, no smudging, extremely easy to remove, cheap and easy to find. i toss mine after 2months. Hello momma - we got a winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is OK. It does give lots of volume. And lots of clumps. One coat is fine, but any more and it's a mess...like little bumps all along each lash. What's the point of buying a cheap mascara that requires an expensive lash comb to make it wearable??? I'll admit is does hold a curl, but it also gives no length at all. Voluminous (both kinds) are way better IMO for giving volume and length and being much more layerable. I won't buy it again. EDIT: Okay, so once i got over only using one coat of this, I love it. It's the perfect everyday mascara for girls who want dramatic lashes even at work (like me!) I will repurchase this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 4:35:00 AM More reviews by foxykitty25

it does thickens the lashes but not so much on lengthening and it can get a bit clumpy. did not really "wowed" me. however i can say this is still a very good mascara considering the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by luckstery

oh also it made me loose a lot of eyelashes..i know weird! i dont have sensitive skin or sensitive eyes so yea..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by luckstery

Very clumpy speically after a month after using it. It's also reallly wet