Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/25/2006 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is not a "thickening" mascara. It's not an awful mascara but the name is misleading. I wanted a 2000-Calorie style really good thickening mascara (since 2000 Calorie is so hard to find) and I got the equivalent of a black lash tint. Which is utterly pointless, because my lashes are already black, thick, and long. This is quite good at separating, so sometimes I use it as a base coat under my MAC fibre rich. As a mascara on its own, however, it's only for those who want to make their lashes darker.

on 5/23/2006 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara did not hold a curl for me whatsoever. I have asian straight lashes with good length, but this really made it look spikey. I gave it two lippies cause it actually does thicken very nicely because the formula is different. I think if they made this in waterproof it would've held a curl. I didn't want to waste the mascara so I found a way for it to work on me. After curling my lashes, I put on two coats of Maybelline's Great Lash in Waterproof and then a coat of this over it. The Great Lash keeps my lashes from going straight and the Super thick lash gives it a whole bunch of volume. If you had a problem like mine and don't want to waste your mascara. Try this tip. It actually works.

on 5/15/2006 7:30:00 PM

Maybe I was lucky enough to get a faulty bottle of this mascara...but it was HORRIBLE! After reading all the positive reviews here, and with a 4.0 rating, I had very high expectations for this mascara. I bought it on sale for just around $4 CDN so definitely the price was great. However, this mascara did NOTHING for my lashes except making them clump together and weighing them down! I've never really had a problem with mascaras weighing down my lashes, but this mascara simply turned my curled lashes into straight lashes sticking out...they looked horrible.
Judging from all the great reviews here, maybe I bought my bottle from a bad batch, but I would never, ever buy again. continued >>

on 5/11/2006 7:23:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It is more natural looking than most mascaras and makes my lashes very thick.

on 4/23/2006 10:07:00 PM

I was a little disappointed in this mascara after reading such positive reviews. Although there is nothing wrong with it per se it doesnít beef up my very thin but long lashes, itís just like a regular non-thickening mascara. However, it does separate and define nicely so if I was looking for an affordable everyday mascara this would definitely fit the bill. Itís better than many high end brands Iíve tried I have found it to flake a bit under my eyes which I have rarely got with any other mascara. The simple red tube packaging is fine by me. Overall, a good mascara but not a great mascara. Undecided about repurchase.

on 4/17/2006 7:21:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara - and trust me! Ive have tried TONS of different kinds! Some including - Unstoppable, Revlon lash fantasy, and that older stuff that has the pink and green packaging. Anyways - sometimes I will also use the same brand of mascara from cover girl called Professional (this one is excatly like this one except in a blue bottle) These are the ONLY 2 types of mascara I will use now for the rest of my life! It does exactlly what a mascara should do - make your lashes *LONG* and *THICK* - what more could you ask for? It hasnt failed me yet or caused me any problems and I see NO reason to ever change it. Mwah! Thank you cover girl! A+

on 4/5/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why would anyone want to spend 20.00 on a mascara every 3 months when you can get this for a great price?
This is awesome mascara. It gives me thicker lashes-and it doesnt irritate my eyes. Definitely a staple.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Only high marks for this mascara not only is the price great especially as it has to be replaced every 2-3 months but the look of my lashes is fabulous it holds a curl, doesn't flake, triples the look of lashes and it comes off with soap free cleanser. It has everything I want in a mascara and I have tried everything from cheap never heard of the brand before and high end which just don't cut it and I can't justify price. HG MASCARA !!!!!

on 3/17/2006 12:18:00 PM

I decided to purchase this after I ran out of my Hypnose because I needed mascara quickstyle. It actually holds my curl very nicely. I am impressed with it for the price, it is a little dry for my tastes, so that's my only complaint. Other than that, it's doing me well.

on 3/11/2006 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used Super Thick Lash since college. It is good quality and economical. Some complain about the packaging, but I could care less because I'm wearing the mascara, not the tube. I'll never switch brands.

Popular Mascaras