October 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Mastak8a

I decided to purchase this after I ran out of my Hypnose because I needed mascara quickstyle. It actually holds my curl very nicely. I am impressed with it for the price, it is a little dry for my tastes, so that's my only complaint. Other than that, it's doing me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used Super Thick Lash since college. It is good quality and economical. Some complain about the packaging, but I could care less because I'm wearing the mascara, not the tube. I'll never switch brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by empresslestat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this mascara because of the reviews here. I like full, dramatic lashes and find that this product really delivers and it was only $3.99 at Target. The packaging is kind of plain, but it doesn't really matter because I'm not wearing it as an accessory! I get very full, thick and long lashes from this mascara. My previous favorite was Volume Express in the silver tube with the curved brush and I always went back to it when other mascaras failed to deliver, but now Super Thick Lash has become my favorite. The only mascara left for me to try is DiorShow...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2006 8:39:00 AM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

I hate it. I have very difficult lashes. They grow to the side rather then straight out, and they clump very easily. I found with this stuff, 1-2 coats wasn't enough for me. I like the look of really thick lashes, and destest natural looking lashes... so, I applied another coat, and BAM it was like, chunk city. It just seemed to be globbing all over the place and there was absolutely no separation. It just looked like I had 4 or 5 really thick, triangle shaped chunky lashes. It took forever to dry and therefore smudged a lot. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by yipeejackie

It's soooo cheap! I detest the packaging. I think the red tube is really tacky, but overall it's a really great buy. They give my lashes volume without getting clumpy. Plus, my lashes stay soft which is the best part because I hate brittle lashes. Definite HG material.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

me again. So i always used the Black version = fabulous. Then i bought the Blue-Black version = even better. For some reason this colour makes my lashes even thicker!!!! The formula is wetter too. Super duper stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know that CG claims that this mascara will curl your lashes, but honestly, this mascara makes my lashes curlier! I have never seen a mascara that actually did that until now. I know a lot claim to curl them, but this one really does for me. I thought it was my imagination at first, but I've used it for over a month now and every time I use it, my lashes look curlier. Decent thickening and seperating. Lashes are not crunchy. And you can build lashes for more effect. I wouldn't say this is a dramatic mascara though. While others may see this as dramatic, I see this as a perfect day time mascara. But then I also feel that way about Diorshow. My idea of dramatic is Hypnose or YSL Faux Cils- lashes like POW in your face. But Super Thick Lash is still an above average mascara, and I'd buy it again. But I don't like the red tube- tacky to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. But I do have a few issues with it. First of all, it goes on more clumpier than other mascaras I've used, but once you brush it out, it's fine. Also, it flakes. At the beginning, just a little bit (hardly noticeable) on my face. And now, it's on my contact lenses. Not a good future predictor. The flaking on my contact lenses scares me more than it bothers me, because I've never used a mascara that flakes in my lenses, but then I have not used a lot of mascaras. I've only used it for about 10 times. THE GOOD STUFF: it's really thickening and make my short lashes look so good. It really "fans" my lashes out. However, I do wish that "fan" result would last the whole day. I have this in Very Black, and will definately buy it again. Update: This just flakes too much for my liking. I don't think I'll buy it again, unless I find it somewhere for maybe $2 or less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JavaBeaner

This is my HG of mascaras. Out of ANYTHING I've tried, high or low end, I always come back to this. It's the only thing that can put jazz into my non-existent lashes.

I've been using this for many years. I have short, thin, stumpy lashes. This transforms them into false eyelashes. All I need is 2 coats and I'm good to go. The trick in getting them super thick is to slowly wiggle the wand from root to tip. Make sure you wait for your first coat to dry COMPLETELY. Then repeat this process one more time (or until satisfied). That's it! Super glam! I will never give this up, and I hope CoverGirl never discontinues making it.

"I'm a die-hard Super Thick Lash fan for life."

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is THE BEST MASCARA I have ever used. I have skimpy short Asian eyelashes, but with this stuff, my lashes actually look long and a lot fuller than they are naturally. It doesn't smudge one bit, stays on even when I workout, but then washes out super easy. And it's cheaper than any other mascara I've ever bought!