December 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This is my favorite mascara - and trust me! Ive have tried TONS of different kinds! Some including - Unstoppable, Revlon lash fantasy, and that older stuff that has the pink and green packaging. Anyways - sometimes I will also use the same brand of mascara from cover girl called Professional (this one is excatly like this one except in a blue bottle) These are the ONLY 2 types of mascara I will use now for the rest of my life! It does exactlly what a mascara should do - make your lashes *LONG* and *THICK* - what more could you ask for? It hasnt failed me yet or caused me any problems and I see NO reason to ever change it. Mwah! Thank you cover girl! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by zlisaz1

Why would anyone want to spend 20.00 on a mascara every 3 months when you can get this for a great price?
This is awesome mascara. It gives me thicker lashes-and it doesnt irritate my eyes. Definitely a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:35:00 AM More reviews by saltwaterdreaming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Only high marks for this mascara not only is the price great especially as it has to be replaced every 2-3 months but the look of my lashes is fabulous it holds a curl, doesn't flake, triples the look of lashes and it comes off with soap free cleanser. It has everything I want in a mascara and I have tried everything from cheap never heard of the brand before and high end which just don't cut it and I can't justify price. HG MASCARA !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Mastak8a

I decided to purchase this after I ran out of my Hypnose because I needed mascara quickstyle. It actually holds my curl very nicely. I am impressed with it for the price, it is a little dry for my tastes, so that's my only complaint. Other than that, it's doing me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used Super Thick Lash since college. It is good quality and economical. Some complain about the packaging, but I could care less because I'm wearing the mascara, not the tube. I'll never switch brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by empresslestat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this mascara because of the reviews here. I like full, dramatic lashes and find that this product really delivers and it was only $3.99 at Target. The packaging is kind of plain, but it doesn't really matter because I'm not wearing it as an accessory! I get very full, thick and long lashes from this mascara. My previous favorite was Volume Express in the silver tube with the curved brush and I always went back to it when other mascaras failed to deliver, but now Super Thick Lash has become my favorite. The only mascara left for me to try is DiorShow...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2006 8:39:00 AM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

I hate it. I have very difficult lashes. They grow to the side rather then straight out, and they clump very easily. I found with this stuff, 1-2 coats wasn't enough for me. I like the look of really thick lashes, and destest natural looking lashes... so, I applied another coat, and BAM it was like, chunk city. It just seemed to be globbing all over the place and there was absolutely no separation. It just looked like I had 4 or 5 really thick, triangle shaped chunky lashes. It took forever to dry and therefore smudged a lot. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by yipeejackie

It's soooo cheap! I detest the packaging. I think the red tube is really tacky, but overall it's a really great buy. They give my lashes volume without getting clumpy. Plus, my lashes stay soft which is the best part because I hate brittle lashes. Definite HG material.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

me again. So i always used the Black version = fabulous. Then i bought the Blue-Black version = even better. For some reason this colour makes my lashes even thicker!!!! The formula is wetter too. Super duper stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know that CG claims that this mascara will curl your lashes, but honestly, this mascara makes my lashes curlier! I have never seen a mascara that actually did that until now. I know a lot claim to curl them, but this one really does for me. I thought it was my imagination at first, but I've used it for over a month now and every time I use it, my lashes look curlier. Decent thickening and seperating. Lashes are not crunchy. And you can build lashes for more effect. I wouldn't say this is a dramatic mascara though. While others may see this as dramatic, I see this as a perfect day time mascara. But then I also feel that way about Diorshow. My idea of dramatic is Hypnose or YSL Faux Cils- lashes like POW in your face. But Super Thick Lash is still an above average mascara, and I'd buy it again. But I don't like the red tube- tacky to me.