April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by luckstery

oh also it made me loose a lot of eyelashes..i know weird! i dont have sensitive skin or sensitive eyes so yea..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by luckstery

Very clumpy speically after a month after using it. It's also reallly wet

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by seniorita

oook...This..my god! I don't know how this has been staring at me from the racks at the store and I've never picked it up till MUA..its name says exactly what I want, and its practically free compared to the prices of other mascaras I've tried. It holds curl (I have thick,STRAIGHT lashes that like it that way) thickens, and lengthens to no end, doesn't smudge but is easy enough to remove...! I love this! G'bye Voluminous...its been great, but I've found someone who performs better than you, and does not make me lose any lashes! Edit:this stuff dries out reaaallly quicky! Which is easy when I'm in the city but, when i travel to where they don't carry cover-girl...a total bummer!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It transforms my thin lashes into nice thick ones. It's cheap. I think it is so much better than Great Lash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 5:18:00 AM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm quite shocked that I like this mascara. I normally use Lancome & Prescriptives. On my lashes, one coat fans, separates, lifts and holds a curl...and manages to still look natural. Two coats give more dramatic lashes and this is where the clumping occurs...but not too bad, nothing that a good lashcomb can't fix. I also like the fact that the "black" color is a beautiful deep dark jet black...not a dull black or brown-black or grey-black like other masacaras. Very impressed, especially considering how cheap & accessible it was.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a surprisingly awesome mascara. I've been looking and looking and looking for an inexpensive mascara that is both washable and good at holding a curl and I think I've found it :) The packaging is simple and utilitarian and the brush is nothing extraordinary. The formula is on the dry side (which I normally detest--dry mascaras are more natural-looking but are worse at holding a curl and tend to smear more) and I think the tube could use a better 'wiper' thing inside (or a narrower opening) because I always have to scrape off the excess on the brush onto the rim and that can get messy after awhile. This mascara has all these strikes against it, which is why I'm so surprised that I like it so much. It volumizes and lengthens my lashes by quite a bit. Depending on how much I apply, this can go from natural to dramatic in a few strokes. It does clump, but ladies, if you haven't gotten yourselves a metal lashcomb yet, then there's no hope for you in the mascara world. This does not dry too stiffly, but it somehow holds my curl all day (if it's not very humid). It is a bit difficult to get off at night (I actually had to use a separate makeup remover) but it's not as bad as a waterproof mascara, obviously, or my Maybelline Lash Stylist (love, but it can be so tough to remove). No flaking or smearing either. And this is so cheap! Love!

ETA: I've only had this for a few weeks and it's already gotten all thick and clumpy. It's harder to work with now and the results aren't as good. Annoying! Knocked off a lippie and will not repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2006 5:52:00 AM More reviews by aprilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an absolute mascara addict! to the point of purchasing a new mascara every 2 weeks cos i use soooo much and i love trying out new varieties!
I was sceptical at first, as this is so dirt cheap( hey even more reason to buy this!) but this is really great.
lovely full fanned out lashes, great black color that dosent lighten when dry, and no flaking.
can also handle triple layering without too much clumping and spider effect.
Will def purchase again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost love this mascara. The first couple applications are outstanding; after that it gets a little clumpy. The clumps comb out quickly/easily with a metal eyelash comb though, and the results are very dramatic. It doesn't seem to smear either. Removes pretty easily. This is the only mascara I've tried that curls my lashes all by itself. Beautiful! And of course it's tres cheap. So I almost love it. Take away the bit of clumping and the fact that Cover Girl tests on animals, and you've got a huge winner here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 11:57:00 AM More reviews by chanel_junkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so pleasantly surprised with this mascara! I think that it is absolutely fabulous quality for the price. It does not clump, it elongates and thickens lashes beautifully, does not smudge, and best of all, it washes off easily. I also really love the long wand with the tapered brush, which helps to get the lashes in the corners of the eyes. Plus, it comes in blue-black. I love it! I haven't even used up my first tube and I already bought more. Check it out. It's the one in the red tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have tried. It's good for thickness and just good all around. The key is to wipe the brush along the inside of the bottle before putting it on so you get rid of most of the clumping. One lippie off because the tube does not last very long.