November 27, 2014 | 1283 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sellysel2

It is a bit difficult to apply. It clumps and doesn't glide on. When i would try to go over it again, it would flake off. I know its not waterproof but it does not last at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by KingBooII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm always looking for a reasonably priced liquid liner with a decent formula and the thinnest possible applicator. This was not it. Although the price was OK and the felt tip applicator fairly precise and easy to use, the formula did not last me through the morning. I have oily eyelids, which are very hard on liquid liner, but other products have held up much better. I regret wasting my money on this. For reference, I bought it in black.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great liner if you can find it at a value price, easy to use and and with fairly good staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ccMcGuinness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first liquid eyeliner!!! It took me some getting use to but i give this eyeliner an o.k.. I found it to be somewhat watery upon application, but it dried up and chipped away a bit by the end of the day. I admit it was actually the packaging that made me buy it. Overall it was an o.k. eyeliner, and the black color is great. However I would much rather use an eyeliner pencil, and am In search for a new liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by whitevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was the first liquid eyeliner i used and as a beginner, it wasnt hard for me when using this eyeliner.

In addition, the eyeliner stays on for the whole day, doesnt smudge easily when i put it on and is easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by caitlincoulthard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First, this is an EXACT dupe for L'Oreal's carbon black lineur intense liquid liner. I have both, and the brushes are the same. Next, I secretly like this one a little more. I think it's the packaging. It's sleek and black. I love this eyeliner. It's staying power isn't the best, but it's nice and pigmented. I will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by halleystars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Since buying this product I use liquid liner all the time! I really like the applicator, though it took some getting used to. The only problem I have is that the liner rubs off very easily if I accidentally touch my eye. As long as I avoid that, it lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by 28twentyeight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good alternative to the l'oreal lineur intense. I find that the formula of this eyeliner is a much darker black that the l'oreal liner. It works just as good and I even think it lasts longer. The only problem I really have about this product is the brush tip and the handle. The brush tip is flimsy so one wrong move you make a mistake. As for the handle I find it to be short. I prefer the handle on the l'oreal liner instead. But for the price around 6 - 8 dollars it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by eightamrainbow

Out of all the liquid liners, I've used, this is probably one of the best. The felt tip was easy to use and easy to control. Other brush tips usually fray or are too bendabke to draw a straight line after many uses. This one's unique felt tip stayed intact for the whole time I had it! The color was also good....not a matte black, but more of a patent finish....as advertised, of course.

The packaging was nice, and the price wasn't TOO bad....about 5 bucks on sale. Overall, this produce will definitely be my go-to for liquid liners from now on!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting to get a liquid liner for a while, and there was a sale on this product, so I thought I'd try it out. I had actually preferred brush tip, but the felt tip looked closed enough, but I think it doesn't give enough precision. The felt tip is also too flexible (I thought felt tips were supposed to be hard...), and it's REALLY light. I got it in blackest black and it goes on a watery dark gray.
The good thing about this product is that it doesn't smudge. I have oily eyelids, and also the Asian single lid crease (which is very small). Usually, pencil liners completely smudge off and get caught in the crease. This eyeliner can stay exactly as is for the whole day!