September 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice liquid liner that is easy to apply and stays on my lids all day. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this at first because it's incredibly shiny and it I could do a winged eye in about two minutes on both eyes. My eyes are extremely hard to do wings on because they have a deep fold at the outer corners, and it usually takes a lot of time. I really loved the flexible tip and it gave me a lot of control. Everything about this liner is really great. It lasts for me and although it isn't waterproof, it doesn't fade too much throughout the day. I also really love the slightly glossy look of this. I haven't tried too many other liquid liners, but I really enjoy this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by cn20098

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i love youuuu
the colour is very intense and its stays for a reasonable amount of time
but its not very waterproof. and theres room for improvement for staying power

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by TiffBunny23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use gel/pencil liners, however i wanted something especially for my top lids. I decided to invest in a liquid liner,and i thought becuase of the brush this would be perfect for someone like me who has never done liquid liner b4. I used it and it was okay.The best thing about this product to me is the size of the applicator and how it allows you to really take control of lining especially if you have shaky hands.The applicator could be a little bit more stiffer,but no complaints. Its a bit too wet but it does dry pretty fast...and if your not careful this might flake on you if you even touch your lids...but overall its an ok product, i would purchase it again,if i couldnt get anything better..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by nwhite1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a coupon for this products and on top of that I needed a new liner, so I picked this up not knowing anything about it at all, I love the tip makes it's soo easy to apply on, the color is more of a shiney black then a matt black just so you know, it wears all day long and doesn't move on me at all.. Doesn't smell bad just in case you were wondering as well.. I will diff buy again for sure

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 More reviews by Pandizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in need of a quick fix of an eyeliner because my gel liner was drying up.
when i finally got to use it, the felt tip was too flimsy to make a straight line. Also, it doesn't even last the full 7 hour day at school. I ended up going back to my to my dried up gel liner because it still worked better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I haven't been able to find the Maybelline waterproof lineworks liner (my favorite) anywhere. Thinking they might have discontinued it, I looked for a replacement and saw the new line stiletto package advertising a felt tip, which is the reason I love the lineworks so much...so I thought it might be similar. However, while the lineworks has a rigid felt tip, the line stiletto has a longer, flexible felt tip so it really is much more like a thin brush. I felt that it was too flexible to give the control that I wanted, and the tip is not as fine as my HG, making it harder to create a precise line. Although I normally apply liquid eyeliner like a pro (have been doing it for more than a decade), it's been a few days now and I still have to spend more than a minute and use several cotton swabs to get it right. You might like this eyeliner if you are looking for something with slightly more control than a brush eyeliner, but if you are looking for a rigid felt tip liner like the line works, you will be disappointed buying this. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by babygirrl2586

I recently bought this, I normally go for the more expensive brands, but wanted to cut costs, the price was perfect. As for application, it easily applies, a first timer could do it. Goes on easy, and stays put, would suggest it to anyone whos looking for a quality product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AShay59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy to use and no smudge, I'm very happy with this product. I wear it only on my upper lid, but it's easy to apply on the bottom lid as well. The stick is very easy to control and the color is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

I bought this in Brownish Black and really liked it so I also purchased Blackest Black. Anytime I've ever tried using liquid or cream eyeliner before I've always had problems with the line being uneven. Well, not anymore! This makes it really easy and it stays on forever, but comes off easily with m/u remover.