Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

4.1

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

this is the best loose powder i have ever used! controls my shine all day!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My holy grail finishing powder..Leaves a perfect polished semi matte finish..Makes pores totally invisible..And it really is translucent..

Great product and it really translucent!!

This is the best powder I have ever tried. It is really transclent colour without changing the foundation colour and this keep my face away from shine. The texture of the powder is smooth and soft. Will buy again.

This is awesome! I like this as much as BE mineral veil but you get a lot more product. BE is $20.00 and LM is $30.00 but the LM has a ton more product and will last a while. It is very finely milled ane feels like a light flour consistency. I is great on my winter skin that can be dry and is acne-prone. I will repurchase this powder in the future.

Well,, this is the first time I buy a translucent powder. Never trust them to be TRANSLUCENT before. But LM's makes an exception. Fell beautiful, soft and velvety on the face and great to dust on around the neck area just to give this area the same finish. I think I would forever recommend this product to everyone. It lasts for ages and yes it is TRANSLUCIDE....

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this about a week ago. I find it light and natural and keeps my face oil at bay.
The sales is helpful and showed me how to use translucent powder properly. She said I should use the powder puff to put it on and then use a bigger brush to lightly bluff off the extra powder.
I have also tried Chanel, Shu Umeura, T Le Clerc's powder. This is one of the finest that i have come across.

I bought this product based on the rave reviews in the magazines and on cosmetic websites. I've used almost every department store loose powder out there starting with Chanel and ending with MAC and Px. And it's not that they were bad, but I was still hoping to find the powder that it truly invisible on the skin. LM does not deliver this result. It seems to settle into my pores a little, and the finish is so matte that it looks unnatural. Just an average product. What was all the hype about??

Great, great loose powder! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical that I would like LM's powder. Reason being, is that me/my skin reacts to her Foundation Primer (too strong - my face starts to burn) and that her Oil Free foundation was to thick/pasty for my liking. But hey, I read other MUA reviews on this and thought, why not? Other powders, I've tried have either had great staying power and looked natural but didn't match my skin (Chanel) or looked very cakey/chalky/dry (Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, Estee Lauder) after application.

LM's powder (I tried the color Transparent) is very finely milled and light and airy. It seems to just melt onto the skin without looking cakey or dry. In fact, my face looks "luminous" after application without shine if that makes sense. It has a nice soft finish with a sort of glow. The powder lasts quite awhile - I don't need to touch-up til early afternoon. When I do reapply this powder, it doesn't look chalky or seem to buildup on the face. Worth the money (in fact, it costs less than Chanel) and does what it says!!

PS. Another good powder though I think more suitable for night-time or Fall/Winter (cooler months) is Giorgio Armani's MicroFil loose Powder. Also very finely milled and great staying power! Does have light diffusing particles (a little shimmer) so if you are oily this would not be a good powder especially in the Summer when it is hot and humid. Great powder though and wanted to mention.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MAJOR rave!!! Soft, beautiful, gentle...ideal for someone like me with very fair skin that's oily and acne-prone. Such a wonderful even finish. Hands down the best powder I've tried on the market. It's a keeper. :)