November 27, 2014 | 970 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by becky9106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go to product every morning for my eyebrows. I use the gel/wax side first to shape the eyebrow and as a sort of base for the powder which i use in light, short strokes just to fill in any gaps and create a better shape. The finished look is very natural there is nothing worse than block filled over done eyebrows! I have had lots of positive comments since using this and will be re-purchasing very soon as im almost out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this in Medium (it matched my dark brown hair at the time; I have since dyed it black). It was the only color available at Target. I hate buying through the website and most of their products are only okay. To get this product to truly work well you have to mix both the wax & the powder. Other wise the powder doesn't show up. I'm sure someone could love this but I'm currently using Maybelline Drama Shaper instead (

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Ambalynn

I bought this product about two months ago. I use it everyday. I only really use the powder side cause to be honest i am unsure how to really use the gel and it seems a little dark. The powder is perfect. When i was in HS I over plucked alot. They are growing in better but not quite there but using this powder makes it way less noticeable. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this eyebrow kit. For the longest time, I filled my brows using normal eyeshadow but I found that doing so didn't make it last as long because the powder I used wasn't as fine as the powder in this kit. That being said, I initially thought that the powder side of this kit was way to light for my brows since I have jet black hair, but I found that this shade made it fool proof for someone like me who tend to overdo filling in her eyebrows. The wax was also perfect for shaping and drawing since I also extend the tip of my brows a bit before moving on to the powder for filling in. All in all an excellent product, it doesn't migrate or smudge despite the humid weather and it's such a breeze to blend. Definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Passionfruit82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Ash,and I really like the product,I use the gel first,and it shapes my brows looking pretty natural.I don't use much of the powder,because the color is too light and greenish on my blond brows.Normally all my other eyebrow products are either too dark or too warm,but this is too cool.My brows look slightly green.I will try this in the other shades Light and Dark to see if it's a perfect color match.I recommand Ash only to blondes and dark blondes with cool haircolor,because it's really ash.The packaging is neat and the brush is useful,I like the little mirror in the lid and the price is so cheap.Will try the other shades

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

Purchased this today and I'm glad I did! The gel part is easy to smudge on the brows with the help of the angled brush included. The powder part makes the brows look more natural in finish. Grooming brows is so much easier with this combo. I love it and will repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

This is a pretty good product but its just not for me. I really prefer the look that my rimmel brow pencil gives me, or my powder I have. This one just didnt fill in the spots I really needed it to. Its great if you just want to make your brows looked groomed, but not if your trying to fill in areas and really define them. I would recomment anyone to give it a try though. Most of the time you can get it for $1.50 by using a coupon. Well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another great product from E.L.F.!!! I am absolutely in love with this! I love the cream and powder combo and the colors are perfect for me. I like the applicator that comes with it that is really handy. The angled side for the cream and the round tip for the powder. My eyebrows are lighter than my hair and they always seem to get washed out on my face when I do my makeup. I even use this by itself on days where I'm just hanging around the house just because it makes my brows look so much better. This really brings them out yet they look natural and doesn't give me that 'drawn on' look. It does a great job bringing out the arch and it lasts all day even in the heat and humidity and doesn't smear very easily. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

This didn't really work for me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad product.
I actually like the combination of the cream with the powder, because it has great staying powder when combined and you can also use one without the other if you feel like it.
Unfortunately, the undertone of the cream was way too warm for me (I'm blonde, definitely more on the ashy side, and I got this kit in the colour Light), so it just looked really odd on me.
The colour of the powder I find very deceptive - it looks quite light in the pan, but when applied on top of the cream it's actually a lot darker than you would expect.
The double-ended brush that comes with this is surprisingly helpful.
The packaging is nice and sleek, but I had trouble getting the brush out of its compartment (maybe that's just me being daft though ^^).
Not to mention, it's dirt cheap.

All in all, this is a nice kit - for a blonde with WARM undertones in her hair!

EDIT: Since I bought this, E.L.F. have released a new brow kit in the colour Ash - it looks quite light, so might be more suitable for me (and other ashy blondes). Will try :-)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lkomatsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me - The gel was too stiff... My brown Eyeshadow works better.