August 21, 2014 | 1740 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyyy225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product I was a little skeptical of the waxy dark brown color, but I am pleasantly surprised. This is an AMAZING product! I use the dark brown to kind of shape my brows and then i lightly dust the powder side to fill them in. The best part about this product (besides its $3 pricetag) is that a little bit goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by addicted2retail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. I use it everyday.

I don't use the wax however. I use the Rimmel Hazel eyebrow pencil then slap on the powder from this kit. It's a rock solid combo - stays on all day.
And it looks very natural - no harsh lines.

For $3 bucks - can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have medium brown hair and eyebrows, and i bought this in the medium. It works so well with both the gel and powder. It stays put all day and for $3, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. My eyebrows look well groomed, and at the same time natural. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ckamm1107

I love this product! I was hesitant because it's so inexpensive, but it is the best thing I've ever found to color in my eyebrows and have them look natural.

I have the "medium" color and light brown hair and it matches exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by gunkfury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic eyebrow kit. It was shocking to me how well this worked. I thought the wax would totally dry up and be useless within days; it's been months and the wax is as good as it was when I first got it. I thought the powder would be too soft to actually last on my brows and too low-quality to help in any way; it sets the wax, helping it stay on all day and can also feather out or soften the shade if you want it to.

The brushes are of course useless, but I didn't take a lippy off for that because honestly, when have we ever fallen in love with ANY brush that comes with a makeup product? For this eyebrow kit, I use my own full-size angled liner brushes- anything like a 266 or 208. I use a synthetic-bristled one for the wax, and then a stiffer, thicker (still angled) brush for the powder.

I find that I don't need a brow gel to keep the hairs in place. The wax does a fantastic job of doing that.

I have the kit in Dark. I got it when I had my natural hair color, which is a very dark, almost-black brown. This eyebrow kit looked very natural on me then. Now, my hair is a much lighter mahogany brown, and the eyebrow kit is fantastic for when I want a more defined, stronger brow.

If this thing were priced twice more than I paid for it, I would still buy it. Fantastic cruelty-free product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this product in "Dark". My eye brows are BLACK black and the kit works really well for me. I typically use my eye liner brush to apply the cream product using gentle small strokes to fill in my eye brow gaps. works beautifully!!
Haven't used the powder part, I think it may be too light for my eye brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I lalalalove this product i use it every single day for the past year cant go without its the perfect eyebrow kit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by mrsforte

I've been using this kit all week in dark and I love it! The wax goes on very smoothly (using elf studio angled brush) and pigmented. I thought the powder would look kind of chalky on my dark eyebrows but surprisingly it doesn't. It sets the wax nicely and it last all day! I will definitely have to pick up a few more. I will never go back to eyebrow pencils!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit contains a colored wax on one side and a brow powder on the other side as well as a small double sided taklon brush that has a rounded side for filling in and an angled side for defining. The kit comes in four (4) different shades. Light, Medium, Dark and Ash. I purchased the shade "MEDIUM". The wax is dark brown and the powder is a chestnut brown. Luckily, it matched my dark brown brows very good (I have medium brown hair - which is why I didn't choose dark). The consistency of the wax is not thick or cakey like other brow waxes I have tried in the past. It has just the right amount of pigment.. It applies very lightly and natural & is not at all harsh or overpowering. The brow powder is also very nice. Again, it is not too pigmented and harsh. The two work great together. You really need to use both the wax and the powder for the best results. The wax by itself fades quickly.. and the powder by itself is too sheer. But when both are used = perfect! I have used the brush and it works fine, but for my personal preference, I like to use a full sized angled brush. It's such a great product for the price!