October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LeahM426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! For the price, it far exceeded my expectations. I was hesitant to try this, it was the first E.L.F product I have ever tried. But for $3, I could not resist. It is so easy to use and lasts all day! The packaging is also nice, considering the price. I will definitely re purchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by annac42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently went on an E.L.F spree and amongst all the products, I bought the E.L.F eyebrow kit in Dark (I had brown hair at this point). It's in their Studio range and costs 3.50 in UK and $3 in USA.
I've always used a pencil to shade in my eyebrows but I've totally converted to this product! You apply a dark wax base to your eyebrow using the angled end of the double ended brush supplied, and then apply the slightly lighter power on top with the other end.
Because the wax is sealed by the coloured powder, it lasts all day! Whereas pencil always used to fade or rub off me as I have quite oily skin, but this is hard to rub off and you can go swimming with it and the wax holds. Easy to get off with makeup removers.
I'm about to buy another kit in Ash as I have dyed my hair back to blonde now.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lilo7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't expect that it would be that good. I have fair skin and blond eyebrows that are almost invisible. I got the ash colour and they look great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am so in love with this, I don't know where to start, but I guess I'll start by saying that for the price you're paying this is amazing. Well since I am a newb at makeup I didn't really wanna spend a whole lot for an eyebrow kit at Sephora, so I scooped this up while at Target. At first I was not really loving this, but after seeing what a difference it makes I have to say I'm hooked. It just fills in the eyebrows and gives them a cleaner look, also this comes with a decent brush therefore you don't have to carry any brushes with you. I don't really like the powder because it makes my eyebrows lighter, but the wax works nicely, it goes on smoothly and is nicely pigmented. The only complaint I have is that it does get a bit smudgy, which I guess the powder would fix that but I don't use it. Therefore, I am still giving it 5 stars. I really love the packaging, its similar to NARS, simple and sleek. I have already stocked up on more and recommend it to anyone since its cheap and easy to use. Most importantly it gets the job done greatly.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by thaomtp

It is not usefull for me. My eyebrows is dark, eyepencils are better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I prefer pencil over kits like this, but as kits go, this is every bit as good as the ones sold by high-end brands. I use it in medium and usually just use the powder, which looks natural and fills out my brows. This isn't HG for me - that would be Dior's Brow Styler - but because that's so expensive, I rely on ELF for every day use. Good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I liked this product a lot at first... I mainly used the wax, which groomed my brows nicely and didn't flake off during the day. However, after awhile the product began to dry up and it was so hard that I had to toss it.
I like the fact that it's only a few dollars, and the packaging is really nice for the price (sturdy, attractive).
It even comes with a little brush for travel or on-the-go.
My only really complaint in the colours that come in the set. I mean, I purchased the darkest one, and the powder looked like it could be used on a blond!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by happybananerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd give this a 2.5 if I could. It's a great product, but its major downfall is the color selection. I wouldn't recommend it if you have anything past medium brown-colored eyebrows. My eyebrows are very black, and the darkest color (the powder part) was much too light. The wax is great though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyebrow kit, it works like a dream. The wax & powder both go on easily, & stay very well. The wax does not dry up at all, the color is perfect! I will buy this again & again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

This was exactly what I was looking for in a brow kit, and for such a great price! I'm blonde but I have dark eye brows. I got the medium and it works pretty well. My brows are usually full but look a bit patchy lately, so to get them looking full I use the gel to shape them, and fill in any gaps with the powder. I also reallly love the double sided brush that comes with it, usually I throw out applicators that come with makeup, but the quality on both sides of the brush is pretty good! You get a mini angled brush on one side then a mini eyeshadow/powder shaped brush on the other. The only thing I wish was better was that the gel would hold my eyebrows in place a bit better, but I use clear mascara pretty regularly so that's not a big deal, and I can't really complain for the price. This kit is so great for travel, and I've been keeping it in my purse because I'm so on the go lately. Love it, will repurchase it.