August 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mrshall617

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product even better than the original. It is a little frosty looking but personally I like it. It works just as good as the originial - my eyeshadow lasts ALL day without creasing, without wearing off. The bonus to me is that I don't have to wear shadow at all. It's a great basic color for "no makeup" weekends.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by zeje

I was so eager to receive it but when I used it I was slightly disappointed. Alone, I didn't think it was that pretty, I little too frosty for my skin tone (NW45). When I applied eyeshadows that were my complexion or lighter it made the finish so beautiful (think Victoria's Secret runway). When I applied eyeshadows that were darker than my complexion (like in my crease) I could not get the eyeshadow to show up. Carbon would not show up no matter how much I put. I am going to play around with it some more but I don't recommend it for any type of smokey eye look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! When i read that UD was coming out with this product i had to buy it since i love UDPP. The color is gorgeous and i have no problem blending my e/s. I do use a brush with this instead of my finger since i don't want to get the product on my finger. I would buy again and again. (I don't even care that i will have to cut the bottle at some point.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

As other reviewers have said this is a great on-the-go product when you don't have time to do full eye makeup. It's great as a base when you want to add some shimmer to your look. If you don't like frost and shimmer this product might not be for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by starsparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the packaging, but doesn't make my eye makeup stay any longer... my eyeshadow STILL creases just as quickly! No difference at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am the odd one out. I didn't like this. I was so excited to order it. I love the packaging it comes in and the color of the tube. But that is about it. The color is too frosty imo. It made my eyes look blah. It has the same wearing power as the regular PP but the color is just not good. I am going to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Vamp007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fact about UDPP Sin,

1. since the UDPP Sin have a color on it, so while you put eyeshadow on top of UDPP Sin, it will last longer than if you apply it on top of the original UDPP.

2. it does alter the eyeshadow color a little bit, but not to dramatic

3. it makes the eyeshadow color appear more frosty, meaning it will emphasize fine lines / wrinkle. I don't recommend this product for more mature skin.

the conclusion: i love this product =)

my video review on this product --->

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another complaint about the genie-bottle packaging, but I've never complained about what's it inside! This stuff works as good as the original, but it's in the color "Sin" (a shimmery peachy-pink NO GLITTER). It has the same staying power as the original no matter if I use this plain or with e/s. I like to use this plain though with just e/l cause it saves me that few extra minutes of sleep in the morning! Perfect 5 lippies and I hope UD comes out with a whole line of colors. Oh, and the box with snakes and apples, too cute LOL
ETA: this does start creasing on me after about 5 hours. The original UDPP does not ever crease on me. Will still repurchase, but I'll beware wearing this for a 8.5 hour shift!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by cetati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the original except the packaging drove me crazy. The new one does too, but it's worth it to me. MAC Paint Pots do crease on me after a while, but this does not. It works great as a lazy-day all over wash or as a base for shimmery looks. I also like to use it under a matte look--just a little of the shimmer comes through, very subtle and pretty, adding another dimension for matte.

I'm NC25-30 in MAC and this works great on me... it's almost nude with sparkles. It stood the test of time and lasted as long on me with no smudging or creasing of my liquid eyeliner after 12 hours... the same wear and tear and long work days as UDPP stood. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by shayfrom78

Ok first I have to say I did not care for the original . I usually use MAC paints for priming . But I love love love this version ! This honestly works with the cheapest of cheap e/s's. The original irritated my lids but so far this one hasn't . I've been wearing it about a week but will update . BTW this is actually beautiful on its own for when you're in a tme crisis lol Will definately repurchase !