October 22, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by SoontobeMrsC

Love the original so I was excited for this one. I am enjoying it now but don't think I would buy it again over the original because the color is a tiny bit too dark for me. It would be perfect if it were a little more pink or peach than brown in tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fallen away from wearing eye shadow. In general, it's more trouble than it's worth for me and I don't take the time to do it in the morning before work. This new UDPP in Sin is so convenient and pretty that it has put me back on the eyeshadow bandwagon. Yes, it's frosty, but for me, it works. So far I've worn it once by itself and once with some darker brown shadow over it and I have been pleased. Staying power is awesome. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Duffy0825

I also seem to be in the minority with this one. It's way too pearly/frosty for me, and I don't think it holds my eyeshadow as well as the original. It also seems to make my regular shadows change in tone too much - some appear darker, some browner. I was sooo excited about this, but now am bummed. But, like any other product, you won't know until you try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mrshall617

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product even better than the original. It is a little frosty looking but personally I like it. It works just as good as the originial - my eyeshadow lasts ALL day without creasing, without wearing off. The bonus to me is that I don't have to wear shadow at all. It's a great basic color for "no makeup" weekends.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by zeje

I was so eager to receive it but when I used it I was slightly disappointed. Alone, I didn't think it was that pretty, I little too frosty for my skin tone (NW45). When I applied eyeshadows that were my complexion or lighter it made the finish so beautiful (think Victoria's Secret runway). When I applied eyeshadows that were darker than my complexion (like in my crease) I could not get the eyeshadow to show up. Carbon would not show up no matter how much I put. I am going to play around with it some more but I don't recommend it for any type of smokey eye look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! When i read that UD was coming out with this product i had to buy it since i love UDPP. The color is gorgeous and i have no problem blending my e/s. I do use a brush with this instead of my finger since i don't want to get the product on my finger. I would buy again and again. (I don't even care that i will have to cut the bottle at some point.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

As other reviewers have said this is a great on-the-go product when you don't have time to do full eye makeup. It's great as a base when you want to add some shimmer to your look. If you don't like frost and shimmer this product might not be for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by starsparrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the packaging, but doesn't make my eye makeup stay any longer... my eyeshadow STILL creases just as quickly! No difference at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am the odd one out. I didn't like this. I was so excited to order it. I love the packaging it comes in and the color of the tube. But that is about it. The color is too frosty imo. It made my eyes look blah. It has the same wearing power as the regular PP but the color is just not good. I am going to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Vamp007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fact about UDPP Sin,

1. since the UDPP Sin have a color on it, so while you put eyeshadow on top of UDPP Sin, it will last longer than if you apply it on top of the original UDPP.

2. it does alter the eyeshadow color a little bit, but not to dramatic

3. it makes the eyeshadow color appear more frosty, meaning it will emphasize fine lines / wrinkle. I don't recommend this product for more mature skin.

the conclusion: i love this product =)

my video review on this product --->