Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 9/25/2008 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't help much in the way of volumizing, it did lengthen a little though. My biggest complaint though is that it's practically water proof. It's impossible to get off, and if you smudge it on your skin it's over.
when taking it off it had this odd waxy feel to it.

I generally use Dior Show (which I love) and I would recommend it over this one.

on 9/24/2008 9:27:00 AM

I ended up returning this product because it clumped way too much for me. I have short, sparse, asian lashes and I tried using this with and without shiseido mascara base but i wasn't very pleased with the results. It didn't give much volume or length for me. For this price, I was expecting more than what I get from drugstore brand mascaras.

on 9/23/2008 7:35:00 AM

I don't understand! I have short and sparse eyelashes and this brush was a nightmare to use! I ended up with it smudged above and below on my eyelids with clumpy caked on mascara on my lashes. I thought Diorshow was ok but this is not. I have tried most brands and spent a small fortune on mascara and would not return to this one.

on 9/22/2008 4:55:00 PM

If you have crappy, short, straight, asian lashes, then RUN and get this mascara. It really lengthens and thickens and gives you a false lashes look if your lashes are like mine. I still had to curl before and after with my Shu curler in order to get the curl to stay, but my non-existent lashes look amazing. This is probably not the mascara for you if you already have lashes, but if you are like me and have NOTHING but eyelid and little hairs, then this is the mascara for you!

on 9/21/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! Not feeling the love on this product. Took it back to Nordies today and get my old standby, the dried out Definicls. Oh well.

Can't justify the $30+ price tag for no lengthening and extreme smudging. Save your money. This is a joke.

on 9/20/2008 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is not a bad mascara, but really nothing fabulous. Yes, it does not irritate and yes I love the brush. It doesn't make a mess, it isn't goopy, and you can get into the tiniest lashes. Does it curl? I don't know, I use a lash curler and never really had trouble with that. Does it lengthen? A little I suppose. It is very light, but does not have the punch of Diorshow. I don't turn to it very often, but as the first layer before Diorshow, that works pretty good. Buy again? We will see - it isn't Maximeyes which I loved, it isn't Ultimeyes which I also loved, and I cannot give up my Diorshow, so the final word is it is light, it is easy to wear, easy to apply, natural looking, but thin and with just one coat, not sure it really stands out if that is what one is looking for. EDIT - bought my second tube! Grew to love it. Keeps the curl, very light and not really buildable, but keeps the curl! Lashes look naturally long. To thicken, everyone I know is recommending the Black out one, but I use Diorshow original one coat on top of one coat of Iconic. It is my go to everyday mascara - it is not bothering my eyes and is SO easy to put on. I never make a mess with it like I do with Diorshow! So, now it is my HG!

on 9/20/2008 6:29:00 AM

i don't feel like this mascara is anything special and i've tried a lot of mascaras. but then again, i'm not such a big fan of diorshow either. it's a good daytime mascara, but this definitely won't give you the falsie-lash look like i hoped... unless you already have naturally thick lashes. this lengthens like a dream though, but i rather have a mascara that both thickens and lengthens. even trying it over my beloved shiseido mascara base did nothing for me. i still prefer shiseido;s lift mascara for everyday and lancome's fatale for dramatic evening. i wanted to love this so badly too...

on 9/19/2008 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara that I have ever used. I typically can get small dark circles after wearing mascara all day even with waterproof and poof...they are gone with this mascara. It gives you a very glamorous look to your eyes and really gives length and richness. It can be pricey but I think it is worth it.

on 9/18/2008 12:07:00 AM

i bought this mascara yesterday and all i can say its the best!!!!!!!!! it really does make ur lashes look long and curley, however the thickness isnt as good as the normal diorshow mascara but if you will appy a few extra coats it might do so, it gives a lovely false lash look and my eyelashes were almost touching my eyebrows i love this mascara and would again :D

on 9/16/2008 10:07:00 AM

Great Mascara ....... I have always been on the quest for the "perfect" mascara (still looking) and have tried so many over the years however, only three have truly been what I consider great and Diorshow Iconic is one of them. I also use currently YSL faux-cils which gives me a beautiful dramatic eye, however, while CD Iconic's mascara is not so dramatic as compared to YSL, unfortunately YSL does dry out fast, and this makes re-purchasing very pricey throughout the year.

Popular Mascaras