Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 3/16/2009 12:41:00 AM

So glad that I read the reviews on this because they are totally worth it for practically next to nothing. They are SOOOO soft and apply color wonderfully.... I can't stop touching my face with the blush brush. the eyeliner brush is awesome as well. I use the eyelash comb, but I've used better, but it's okay because I love this combo set so that one particular item doesn't need to be perfect. I want to try the ecotools kabuki brush next!

on 3/15/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

These are probably the softest brushes ever. I love them especially the eyeshadow brush. This was the first time I've ever used a flat shaped eyeshadow brush. It really picks up color and deposits it neatly on the lid. The blush brush is super soft. I've washed these brushes about 5 times they dry overnight and they remain soft.

on 3/15/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The best brushes! For about $12, you get a brush holder, blush brush, shadow brush, concealer brush, angled liner brush, and lash/brow comb. Except for the comb (I prefer my Tweezerman metal lash comb), I use these all daily. My favorite is the shadow brush. A lot of people are noticing that they can't get enough color on the brush, and I can't imagine not being able to get shadow on this brush. Try laying the brush on it's side and rubbing it gently on shadow, or dipping the side into a pigment and tapping of the excess. The sides grab so much color for me. My second favorite is the blush brush. The taklon is so soft and the brush creates a perfect flush. The concealer brush is nice and stiff, but still soft, and the firm tip is great for targeting blemishes with mineral powder. The angled liner brush is also amazing for blending powder over liner, applying damp shadow to line your eyes, or putting gel or cream liner on. Not only are the brushes amazing, they are earth friendly. They clean easier than my natural hair brushes as well. These brushes are a must try!

on 3/15/2009 7:35:00 AM

In terms of affordability and quality, this set is one of the best so far. My favorite is the blush brush because it is super soft and just glides on your face. It does not shed and very eco friendly.

Everything I need in just one set <3

on 3/8/2009 3:40:00 AM

The blush brush: Exactly like Sonia Kashusk's blush brush.
The eyeliner brush: Exactly like Jane's eyeliner brush that comes with the mineral gel eyeliner.
The eyelash comb: is plastic. I prefer to use the metal comb from SK's line.
The brow brush: does help to comb your stubborn brows.
The shading brush: is big so not sure how to use it besides an all over lid brush.
The concealer brush: is almost exactly like the shading brush. The only difference is that it's not as stiff and it has a pointed tip.
They all have wooden handles which aren't too long or too short and the bristles are soft. Overall good buy if you already don't have brushes like these and want to only spend $10. Be sure to check for coupons online. I purchased these at RiteAid.

on 3/5/2009 11:37:00 PM

$10 bucks for the all of those brushes?...awesome! The bristles are really soft and I have almost all the brushes I need in this one kit.

The storage bag is great except the brushes can fall out if tipped over.

Update: I have been using these brushes for a year now, washing them every other week and they have held up beautifully! Seriously, nothing has broken, the bristles are still soft and don't shed as you are using the brushes. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

on 3/5/2009 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First: I've owned everybody's brushes over the years. Chanel, MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, NARS and on and on. And they are all fine but ridiculously expensive. I wanted synthetic brushes (easier to wash) that were not priced out of line. I love these brushes. They work well and are easy to keep clean. What more could you ask for?

on 3/2/2009 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

After reading reviews on here I decided to try these after seeing them at my local Ulta and I'm soooo glad I did! I highly recommend these to anyone who needs good brushes but doesn't want to spend a fortune. I find these just as good, if not better, than the more expensive brushes I've tried and they are DIRT CHEAP!!! I will never use the brow brush but the others are still worth the 15 dollar pricetag and I even had a 20% off coupon. The shadow brush is a little bit stiffer than I would like but it's still good and works very well. The blush brush is top notch along with eyeliner brush (my fave of the collection). Great set and there is even a cute fabric roll to store them in or use for travel. I can't say enough good about these and I'm so glad I found them!!

on 2/24/2009 2:10:00 AM

With the exception of some cheapie brushes, this is my first brush set and I'm so glad it was. It's soooo cheap, about $10 for 5 brushes, and it's great for newbies like me. SO SOFT, and makes makeup application so even. Some time in the future I know I'll want to upgrade to higher end brand brushes, but as for right now, I'll stick to this.

Heres what you get: Blush brush, eyeliner brush, concealer brush, eye brow comb, and eye shadow blender.

Firstly, The eyeliner brush is AMAZING. You will not find a better eyeliner brush even if you pay 50 dollars for one. This eyeliner brush is amazing and perfect.

I also love the blush brush. It gives me a lot more precision that other brushes and it is super soft. I love it.

The concealer brush I have not tried.

The eye brow comb is SUPERB. Combs very well!!!

The Shadow blender is *okay* you might do better with a better shadow brush.

I have not tried the concealer brush.

But all of these brushes are super soft and super cute. No shedding either!

Top Rated Ecotools Products