Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 12, Zinc Oxide 4.2.INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate

not a fan of this stuff at all. i bought it because my sister really loves all things physicians formula. i wanted something sheer, so i bought the 'transclucent' shade. it dried out my face really bad, it looks pretty cake-y despite the fact that i barely use any, and the packaging is pretty terrible. i ditched the brush after the first use, but it's still pretty strange.
won't buy again. especially not since you can find something better.

I was looking for a mineral product free of Bismuth (sp?) which I heard could break me out. If I'm not mistaken, this product is free of that ingredient. The powder sinks into your skin without feeling heavy. The coverage is pretty good and seems to last all day if not most of the day.

Pros: sinks in well, good coverage, easy to use with the proper brush, blendable with other bronzers or blushes

Cons: terribly bulky packaging, spillage, useless brush that comes with package

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product to go over my Physicians Formula Gentle Concealer (in "Light") ,
and I'm SO glad I did !
I have this powder in "Translucent Light" and it matched my skin tone quite nicely !
Once you learn to properly apply this product, you will learn how to build the coverage as well , while still looking natural..
This powder hasn't caused any breakouts and hasn't irritated my skin at all !
I would HIGHLY recommend this product and buy it again myself !

Physician's Formula mineral powder is probably one of the best I've tried. I have minimal acne scarring, and although this powder does not cover it with one application, it is buildable and still looks natural.
Would recommend this to anyone who is acne-prone.

i've heard this was better than bare minerals and all the high-end mineral foundations. i thought it was an ok foundation. it does offer coverage up to acne scars and blotchy areas, and minimize the look of pores. but i found it was a bit drying for under the eyes, it gives u crows feet. and sometimes it didn't last as long as i would liked it to. but, if u want to try a mineral makeup, this is a great product to start with. its best for people without much acne scars, people who want to make their pores disapear, or with oily skin.
i would buy it again if it was onsale

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like to try different type of make up and NEVER had anything make my skin reacted like it did when i used this stuff. After the 2nd day of using it i woke up w/ a field of small white heads on my chin!!! I dont have sensitive skin but this stuff was toxic for me : (

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this product because of the minerals but for some reason I broke out extremely bad. At first I thought that it was my face wash causing my break outs. I quit using the face wash, but no luck. I was still breaking out. I broke out severely and the last time that I broke out that bad on my face was when I was a teenager. I am 27 years old. Overall, it would be a great makeup for people that have drier skin. I give it a lippie because the makeup looked good on my face, it just didn't work with my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very good mineral powder. doesn't irritate my skin. Wish they had more shades to choose from. Packaging is a bit weird but you get alot and it will last for a long time.

The best thing about this MMU is that it contains no talc and while it retails for about $25aus you get a huge amount of product especially compared to most other MMU. However the result can be a little dry and dull, the colour range isn't huge (they also seem to be a bit on the pink side) and the packaging leaves alot to be desired. Overall i would not buy this product again as i have found other products that work better for me but i do think PF mmu is alot better (and $10-$20 cheaper) than bigger companies interpretations of mmu.

Darn, I really wanted to like this product, but the first time I sweated, it fell apart into little globules. Eww?? I don't think I tried this product for long enough to find out if it aggravated my skin or not, although it did seem like it itched every time I sweated a tiny bit (in the 100+ heat in Phoenix). I was hoping this would work, but I guess I'll have to stick it out with my Maybelline Pure Makeup, which seems to hold up a lot better throughout the day, without any blotting!