Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

This ends up being pure cashmerey softness on me and my skin picks up absolutely no flower notes. I do really love it but I love it more when I do one squirt of Jean Patou Joy and one squirt Flowerbomb. This combination is pure heaven. The Joy gives Flowerbomb what it should have smelled like given that name- a bomb of flowers, and the Flowerbomb gives Joy depth and softness. They need to combine in one bottle and name it Flowerbomb Joy.

beautiful beautiful parfum. I have been on the pilgrimage for this parfum for over 4 years. Yes, you read right, 4years. I just couldn't bring myself to purchase such an expensive parfum.
But, while in London, I finally dropped the pounds (so much easier to spend in pounds since the numbers are smaller. LOL).

It's cute and chic granade shape, with a little V&R pull tag is genious. I love this scent. Someone here related it to Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber. I see the similarity, and I love both. However, I love Flowerbomb more. Perhaps I could try layering both? That would be an interesting experiment. Definably a staple in my parfum collection.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very pretty crowd pleaser type of scent. I would say this is Angel's younger, preppy and more innocent sister. Very easy to like and definitely not as jarring as Angel.

Love this scent and get many compliments when I wear it.. Very expensive. My best friend said it reminds her of Sensual Amber from Bath and Body Works. Similar but not the same.

I am not the best at describing notes in a fragrance but this is my favorite perfume, I have it in every size they have and i just bought a set that has a cute 1 oz bottle of the original and a refillable purse spray and i get so many people asking what im wearing and that its so sexy lol I just love this perfume

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Blegh. This reminds me of old women!! Anything with patchouli is just vile to me, though. Unfortunately my roomate is in love with this stuff and constantly wears it...

I hate writing really negative reviews, but Flowerbomb is awful. Basically to me, Flowerbomb is just a less sweet version of Pink Sugar with some powdery notes, dry synthetic smelling patchouli, and an overwhelming chemical scent that made me sneeze and my eyes water. What's odd is that the fragrance is priced at around $100. Sorry, but I would have priced this around $20 because of the synthetic, nauseating scent. The packaging is cute though.

Flowerbomb reminds me a lot of CH 212 Sexy - sweet pink fruity floral - only this scent has much more of that sugary sweet note. My skin takes that sweetness and runs with it, so I can't really wear any fragrance well that features it. I fail to see the need for the extreme version - the original is heavy enough! FBE must be a hulking monster of a scent. No sale.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Oh dear. I had a visceral reaction to this perfume. It was too EVERYTHING. Too intrusive. Too strong. Too cloying. Too identifiable. I can smell this perfume from a mile away ( literally, a mile away, as it's so strong) and can immediately identify it as Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. It is appropriately named as I find it does indeed smell like someone blew up a florist shop. There's just too much going on here. Also, there is an intense powder note that depending on the person and their body chemistry makes this perfume either too mature smelling, i.e. old lady or too young smelling i.e. a teenager that's trying too hard. I must say, Viktor & Rolf must be making a killing off of this because the number of people that are wearing this seems to be multiplying. I live in New York City and there's a certain set of women, the mature business men's wives that are wearing this in droves! I dare you to walk through the upper east side and count the number of times you get a whiff of this on a woman walking around. This is also very expensive, which I can honestly say, I know some people that think the more expensive a fragrance is, the better. How wrong! What a horrific assumption! This wouldn't be worth purchasing if it was half the price. I don't care for the intensity of it. I received a card while shopping that was laden with this perfume. I then placed the card in a little leather notebook I was holding that I use to take notes. That was a year ago and my notebook still smells like Flowerbomb! I would have just given it one lippie, however I am absolutely smitten with the pink hand grenade shaped bottle. That sort of design could have been very tacky if executed poorly. The designers made it look chic, classy and utterly feminine. If only I felt the fragrance inside matched up to the packaging.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I thought this one was just okay. Nothing new or unique about it; it's just another very familiar sweet scent. Like many of the floral/fruity scents all over the place lately. It is nice, but after wearing for about an hour I am ready to wash it off.

Popular Fragrances