April 16, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jancam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Nivea cream on my elbow and feet. I never thought I could use it on my face! But after reading some comments here I gave it a try and I'm completely sold on this as a night cream. After cleansing and patting my face almost dry I take a tiny amount on the tip of my finger, rub it in the palms of my hands and then tap my face and neck gently. doesn't leave a greasy feel, nor do I look all shiny. The next morning my skin looks like velvet. And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this a long time ago and didn't care for it. It made me feel greasy, and I have really dry skin so that's a weird feeling haha. It also broke me out. It was when I first got into makeup, so maybe I used too much? I'm not sure, but the reason I rated it so high is because my grandmother used this for years and years. She swore by this stuff. I've seen first hand what a wonderful moisturizer this is. You may or may not like it, but it's worth a try! Actually, I think I'll try it again to see if I can get it to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

great for dry skin!!!! my boyfriend loves when i use this cream on my legs ahaha skin gets super soft and kind of shinny because it has so much moisture in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Shandyyful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin & this is amazing it never made me break out. It only made my skin silky, soft, & smooth. I love it! I use this at night & sometimes at the daytime on a clean face

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by allisonandrews

Loving this so far. I bought the $0.99 tub at a CVS in the US. I didn't look to see which country it was made in.

At night I remove my makeup with a moistened cloth then followup with a mix of ACV and water to remove any leftover residue. This goes on afterwards.

Have not tried during the day since I use tinted moisturizer. I'm afraid it might be a bit heavy as well. I either wash my face in the shower or use the ACV/water mix the next morning to remove any leftover oilyness before I apply my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is a reason this product has endured for years and years. It is an excellent product for every skin type. Nivea works better than high end products and for a fraction of the price! My hands were in terrible distress recently and it only took a few days of Nivea treatment to get them back on track. It's just good for every part of the body, but it can be a bit of work to apply as it is thick! Love this product - keep returning to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by delawrence

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this wonderful product for about 15 years (and my mom before me....). It is THE BEST. a little goes a long way - it leaves your skin feeling very soft & looking very young. it's magic.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Shellson

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best moisturizer ever. Works great for sensitive or dry skin in the winter. No bells and whistles - a classic cream that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Meiosis

Yes this is a very heavy cream. Use it sparingly, especially on the face or it will feel too greasy and won't absorb.

This product is great to use as a night cream. I wake up with plump, bouncy, moisturised skin and somehow it helped shrink my pores. The packaging is not that hygienic and I find small particles of dust in there sometimes. However you can scoop this out and use on your hands - not your face - to keep it all clean.
Personally I've found great results and this is perfect for winter. The scent is pleasant too (it reminds me of my mum)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Preeti88

This cream is an old classic my mum used to use this on me as a child and now at the age of 21 I have come back to it. I suffer from terrible dry skin on my hands, arms, legs and feet, so much so that my skin begins to peel around my hands and feet..yuck I know! I work in a jewellery store so I often have a lot of customer attention on my hands so i needed something I could pop into my blazer pocket. I use the thin small tin of this and it works wonders, it absorbs really well into my skin and does not leave it feeling greasy, it has really helped to soothe my dry skin on my hands and help with the peeling and cracked skin. I am considering getting the big tub next time for all over use.