August 30, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this one. I've had this shade for a long time now & was never all that impressed with it. I always felt like it looked very blah on me and didn't wear it often. But something happened with this that has happened to too many of my MAC lipsticks...it broke at the base. So I decided to scoop all the color out and put in a little pot and just take the case back for the Back2MAC program. I started to use this w/ a lipbrush & for whatever reason it looks 100% better when used like this. I posted a FOTD once using this & everyone loved my lips...even me! Very strange but now I like it & I'm glad I decided to keep the color even though I returned the case. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This very pretty lippie that lives up to its reputation. It is a bit darker than my other nudes, but certainly ranks right up there with the best of them. The color is very sexy and shiny. The texture is very good and it lasts on me. I can't add more than what has been said before--this is definitely one of my HG nudes and I will repurchase when it's gone. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by robynlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For reference: PPP, cool toned, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes

I bought this after using it most frequently from the Viva Glam 6 lip palette that came out during Xmas. Although I like all the colors, this is by far my favorite. This is a great nude, and has a little bit of shimmer in it. The SA associate at MAC had me try on the lipglass, but I wasn't that fond of it. Like it, but didn't deliver the way the lipstick does. This color is really great as an everday color and I wear it quite frequently. The tube is great (I am obsessed with lipstick tubes and I love this one) with a splash of red, and what's great is that all $14 go to the fight against AIDS. I'm all about it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I didn't care for this in lipgloss form, but I love the lipstick! The l/g is too brown on me, but this looks just like my lips but sparkly as another muar said below :) I am an NC30is/N4ish olive FFF for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick sooooooo very much !!! It makes my darkly pigmented lips look plump and lovely. I wear it daily as it goes with every makeup look I try. It lasts quite a while and fades evenly through out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pikku_peikko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this lippie - the cute packaging, where the money I pay goes and the fact that I can wear it every single day, with basically every look that I want. My HG lippie, definately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 2:38:00 AM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Between this and V-this one is best. Very sparkly! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A gift from my DH, this is a MLBB shade. My DS said, "It looks like your lips but sparkly." The formula is smooth, and the nudish, pinky brown is flattering on my NW20 skin. Easy to use because of the neutral colour, I can put this on in the rearview mirror and it looks perfect. My first Viva Glam product, I adore the fact that the proceeds go to AIDS research. It's like I'm able to help by proxy. Love the red tube too. Would repurchase. You should try this if you have a chance. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

It is a very nice neutral nudish pinkish lipstick with golden shimmer. It goes on very nicely and looks amazing with the matching Viva Glam V lipgloss on top. The only problem is that it does make my lips a bit dry afterwards. So I always always wear lipbalm before I apply this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2007 2:42:00 AM More reviews by blindfate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My only complaint is that it slightly dries out my lips, but if I put lipglass over the top it generally fixes it. This is actually quite pink on me. Still a perfect color to wear with just about anything, but in some lights it looks quite pink on my lightly pigmented lips.