September 17, 2014 | 1039 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is GREAT for those days when you want to do a minimal make-up. This stuff is so good and cheap that I just think of it as a sunscreen/moisturizer and (because it is so inexpensive--under $10) I apply it liberally. It also happens to even-up my skin and make it look smooth and clear, so yes, it also works like a med. coverage foundation. (It is build-able for more coverage.
I've been hearing so much lately about how the sun is AGING (and yes, you SHOULD care, because if you live long enough, you will also be "a lady of a certain age"!), so a high spf is important! I know how good tans can look, especially if you are young, but ladies: protect your face, at least! With all the good bronzers out there, fake your tan on your face
If you want a look that is more matte, follow this bb cream up with loose mineral powder and bronzer or blush.
WILL BUY AGAIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been hesitant to try this as i have not had much luck with BB creams. Tried Smashbox and did not like it. I have also tried Marcelle with SPF and find it makes me very shiny and does oxidize by the end of the day. I am pleasantly surprised by this product. Right now I am using the medium shade. I like the thin consistency which is easy to blend into my skin. It provides light coverage and evens out my face, though I do follow up sometimes with spot concealing for breakouts and scars. The colour on me stays true through the day and it has not caused me any irritation. It gives my skin a dewy finish and does a moderate job controlling oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by alinva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bought Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream for normal skin: 6-in-1 BB Cream, Instant Fresh-Faced Glow Medium color, SPF 30.
What they promise:
5. Blurs Imperfections
6. Oil free, non-greasy
7. Looks visibly smooth
8. Feels fresh
I can for sure agree with 3 and 6, maybe 4. Definitely do not agree with 5. Not sure about others...
Well, the best things I could name for this product is price (on sale it cost me somehow between 5-7 US dollars) and SPF. It is half sheer, and can be used only if your skin needs only minor "upgrade" and basically is quite even.
My skin is sensitive, with some red spots (not red of capillaries, but of sensitiveness), which basically gives uneven skin tone. I hoped to have some light coverage for summer, covering somehow the redness and giving some more even skin tone and that I could use as several-in-one hydrating cream, spf and face color when needed some fast result. Well, no way. Simple tinted face cream gives me more in the way of evening skin tone and coverage of imperfections than this BB cream, which should "blur the imperfections".
Second BB cream, and second disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I picked one that matches my skin tone. Seems to have full coverage (for me anyway) And I love the packaging. It's a great size for travel, or just to have in your makeup bag. A little goes along way also.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so so .... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JordynLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream I've ever tried and the best one out of all the other drugstore bb creams I've bought. I have oily skin so I did find that it basically disappeared within a few hours but it's perfect if you only have like one or two places to go really quick but you don't want a full face of make up. It evened out my skin tone, had some coverage while still looking natural. I always set anything on my face with a powder and I found it made it last a little bit longer. All in all, I really love this product for a quick and easy fresh face for running errands and what not.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

I think this would be perfect for somebody in maybe middle school just starting out with makeup! It has a light coverage but i find if you coat it a second time, you can get a better coverage! Set it with a powder and your good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is overall ok. the coverage is light and gives you kind of airbrush look which i like, however the colors are either too light which makes it look noticeable or too dark which i dont like since i already have dark skin tone. (not trying to be racist)

PROs:
lightweight
fair coverage

CONs:
expensive
doesnt match skin tone
doesnt smooth skin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream has light coverage and a dewy finish. Feels lightweight which I like. I notice after setting it with powder in about 4 hours my T-zone gets shiny. I always need to bring a touch up powder with me when wearing this or my T-zone will be shiny. This is probably better if you have dry skin. Not my favorite BB cream. When I run out of this I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. I love it! It has a light coverage which doesn't bother me at all. I literally cannot feel anything on my face when I wear this. It has SPF 30 I think which is great!! I will continue purchasing this!!