December 20, 2014 | 1485 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by tresxunique

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy ish i love this foundation. Looks incredibly natural on my oily, dull complexion. I normally wear Revlon Colorstay in Oily/Combo but just find it too heavy on my face and still leaves my skin weird a weird shine to it. Colorstay whipped is definitely my HG as I can wear it all day (~8 hrs) without worrying about my face melting off. I initially bought true beige, but its a little too dark for me so might switch to natural beige. Also, it didn't break me out, hooray! The only minor complaint is the packaging like many others said. The glass jar looks expensive and nice, but its just too darn heavy. Overall though, go buy this foundation now!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The texture of this foundation is AMAZING. I love the texture and feel and even smell of this product! It's medium-full coverage for me. Great color selection. A little pricey for being a drugstore product, however for how well it works, I am willing to pay for it. My favorite to use in the winter because it feels a little too thick and cakey for summer time. But I still love this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a CP for this foundation seen as its not sold in Europe. I had high hopes for it I was looking for high coverage and something to last on my oily skin. I wasn't a fan of the original formula i found it very hard to work with, the color selection wasn't great and it looked like a mask when applied. This new whipped formula is so much easier to work with it feels like a mousse to me. And the Shade Buff matches me well , better than the shade buff in the original formula. Unfortunately it doesn't last well at all on my oily skin. I can see oil braking through after just an hour of wearing it. Very disappointed as i couldnt really wear this foundation for long at all as it just wont last on my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation i have ever used. Its one of those products that i MUST have in my makeup collection. I think it has the best staying power out of all my liquid and cream foundations! I have repurchased this twice already. The only thing that i wish they would change is the packaging. Its soo bulky! I actually have a different lighter container that i keep this foundation in so its easier for me to travel with it. Also, make sure to keep this foundation upright when storing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Shanice1219

Perfect for dry skin...

I suffer with moderate dry skin throughout my nose, cheekbones, brow, and chin. It seemed no matter what moisturizer I tried or foundation routine I used I would always end up with cakey dry skin flakes that ruined my makeup. I had previously tried the liquid Revlon Colorstay and HATED it because it did exactly what all the others had done, left me with cake and flakes. Needless to say I was a bit apprehensive in trying the whipped formula, but I thought "I've tried everything else, might as well give it a go." Immediately I saw a difference. There were no flakes and very little noticeable dry patches on my nose. This product is a godsend and I would recommend to anyone who has troublesome dry skin to just give it a try and see if it makes a difference. At $11 a jar, there is very little risk. I am just so thankful I found this foundation.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Emina85

I absolutely love this foundation! It makes my skin smooth, flawless. I was using Revlon Color Stay prior to using this foundation. Revlon Color Stay made my skin breakout so bad - however, with this foundation my skin doesn't breakout at all. I highly recommend trying this product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by stayintruetosoul

I just bought this product today. I am particular about foundations, but had read a number of reviews. I have been a fan of Lancome foundations for a while ... but I got this in "buff" and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It is definitely thick, and a little goes a long way. With a good brush and technique, you can really achieve a flawless look with this stuff... and I would suggest using less or no powder after that, because it is not glossy and remains creamy and thick. If using a primer, definitely take care to not use much powder with this foundation.

Like others have said, the container is not the most practical or safe. One thing I have found that helps keep it clean and sanitary is to simply dip a q tip in it and dab that on my wrist. Then, I use my brush from there, never dipping it into the container. I would rate this product higher if it were in a more user friendly container.

Cheers!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After going through all 815 comments, and looking at various reviews online, I have come up with a color matching chart to help you guys out!

Shade - Undertone - Mac Color

Natural Tan - Yellow - NC 35-37

Early Tan - Yellow - NC 37-40

Rich Ginger - Pink - NW 40-43

Caramel - Yellow - NC 40-43

Note - If you are between NC 25-30, you will have a hard time matching. Try Sand Beige in the winter, and Warm Golden in the summer. There's no yellow shades between them though!

(*Toast and Natural Ochre are shades available only online through Target or Amazon. I found little information about them. However, Toast seems to be about a NC 44-45, while Natural Ochre is maybe a NC 25.)

Hope this helps! Thumbs up this so others can find it more easily if you think it's helpful, please! :)

244 out of 247 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Kkhan89

I LOVE this product always get compliments when I wear this. It gets better throughout the day I love how it looks its amazing

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by flowersfromaghost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product, it went on well and felt nice on my skin. It stayed pretty well for having oily skin but unfortunately it broke me out. I have tried other foundation from different brands and this is the first one that has caused acne. :(