Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup

3.9

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

I love this so much! I have combination skin but super oily in my T-zone and it does not make me more oily it helps control oil a bit!! No break outs so far! I love this and I'm addicted to it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely the best drugstore foundation on the market in my eyes. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, so finding a foundation that doesn't accentuate my dry skin is always a challenge. I'm fair-medium with cool undertones and shade 220 Nude is a perfect match! It's a creamy, full coverage foundation that blends great and stays on throughout the day even through sweat and activity- I'd say about 8 hours. I really like this foundation, but REALLY REVLON, the packaging is a nightmare- the jar that holds the actual product is glass, while the twist/spin off cap is plastic. The cap never completely seals onto the glass jar no matter how many times you try which seems pretty unsanitary to me but hey what can ya do. Because I absolutely love my Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and have found nothing wrong with it I will not repurchase this, but for drugstore foundation this hits the mark.

One of my absolutely favourite foundation! lasts for a long time, covers up redness with a flawless finish! has a slight dewey finish so i used a small amount of powder to matte my face

I hate the packaging but I like the product. It is pretty moisturizing and feels very natural on the skin compared to anything else I've tried. I have oily skin and I don't notice any problems with it making me more oily. Also, when I first got this product I was having problems with eczema surrounding my eyes/patches on my face/down my neck. I never used products on the eczema but when it started to started to go away I tried using foundation again. EVERY FOUNDATION I used would burn my eyes and make my eczema flare up again, except for this foundation. My eczemas gone now and I can use other stuff on my face now but I just feel more comfortable with this product after experiencing that. My only complaint would be it need to be more long wearing, last about 4-5 hours on me.

This is one of the only foundations i've tried so far which doesn't break me out. My skin is so sensitive and even the original revlon colorstay liquid makeup breaks me out like crazy. But this foundation is fantastic and leaves my skin clear. It is medium-full coverage and so I can just pile on a slightly thicker coat in areas with blemishes or discolouration.

The jar isn't ideal because I don't like the idea of dipping fingers in and getting bacteria all over my makeup. Would have preferred this in a tube or a pump bottle like Missha's bb cream.

The colour selection is pretty sad. I had to buy 3 different jars online because there are only light shades in store. So through a bit of experimentation and mixing shades, I get close to my skin tone.

Staying power is pretty good and the best part is the oil control. I don't have to blot all day or if I do, it is just once. However it isn't as transfer resistant as the original colorstay. But that means that it's easier to remove at the end of the day.

Overall, I love this foundation and just wish they would add more shades and more testers in store. Also changing the packaging to a squeeze tube would make it more hygienic and travel friendly.

This is my favorite foundation of all time! The color 150 Buff is a PERFECT shade match. The texture is so light and fluffy. This is the most full coverage foundation I have ever tried. This covers up absolutely anything for me. Whenever I use this, I never use a concealer any where besides my under eyes. (And this foundation itself works as an amazing concealer) I have never had problems with this being cakey. It also doesn't oxidize of fade. This foundation is also very matt (which i absolutely LOVE)This is so easy to apply- I love using Sigma Kabuki brushes, partially the F84. I get so many compliments on my skin when I have this on. It holds up all day on my combination skin, and I found that it even holds up really well in WATER!!!!! I went swimming, forgetting I had this on, and I went home and thought wow my skin looks feet considering I was just in chlorine... I took a closer look to realize my foundation was still on!!! I have already repurchased this foundation and definitely will continue to!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this foundation! This is my holy grail and go to foundation of all time. I have combination skin and I've tried other foundations and they all seem to be very caked on my face and seem to fade away through out the day but this foundation doesn't . I think it's the formula they used and the whipped texture is what makes the product pretty popular. I am in the color 160 Rich Ginger and its the perfect shade. Not to dark and not to light . I find that using the foundation with a damped beauty blender makes your face looks flawless! In my opinion it's one of the best drugstore foundation out there. I got mines for about 13.00 . It might be a little pricey but it is worth it I PROMISE U :)

Great foundation. Medium to full coverage. Love the texture. Smooth, buildable, does not look cakey. Very long wearing. A little on the expensive side for a drugstore foundation. Also, the packaging is way bulkier than it needs to be.

I bought this when I ran out of my Kat Von D Lock it....... I don't need the coverage of that anymore but still want med to full coverage. Love this.....looks natural if applied correctly and stays put. Definitely med to full coverage and can go without concealer. Very impressed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I liked this going on as it has a very smooth application, but this gets drier and drier as the day goes on. My face was so dry, I ended up taking this off at lunch and just wearing my face powder over face cream for the rest of the day.
The color was OKAY, Ivory, for my NW15-NW20 skin, not perfect, but not bad.
This is just not a good fit for my sensitive and dry skin. I have better luck with L'Oreal Infallible (and a better shade match in Natural Ivory), or MAC Pro LongWear. They are a bit drying as to be expected for a long wear foundation, but not to the point of being an uncomfortable prune. Those with Normal to Oily skin will probably love it.