September 2, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kimmerz4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love these like everyone else, I really did. They aren't bad, but they do the opposite of what they claim to do. They dry out my lips so bad. It's a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by amedelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are everything I have been looking for in a lip product. It's a perfect mix of balm and lipstick. I hope these never get discontinued! I have Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle. Both and perfect for my super pale skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Cupcake07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The texture is as the name suggests; buttery. It moisturizes well and I think it has an excellent colour payoff. I currently own six of these; Peach Parfait, Brown Sugar, Red Velvet, Tutti Frutti, Gumdrop and Strawberry Shortcake. They feel so good on your lips and they stay on reasonably well apart from drinking and eating. Here in Australia they are $21.95 which is a tiny bit pricey but it's so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Leesiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't rate these yet, but I've just found out that they cost $21.95 in Australia !!!!
I'm so sad :-(
Might buy one anyway...?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I...am officially addicted to these! What a pleasant little surprise these are! First off, the colour range is HUGE, so it is very likely that you will find a few colours that suit you well. Also, I love that these vary in their texture & opacity. Some are sheer & shiny, while a few are thicker & more pigmented. I have 9 so far & not a single complaint with any of them! Also, you can generally find these on sale (BOGO50%) and Revlon runs coupons all the time for even more savings, so price wise, they're very affordable! Love these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

HG material here! I solemnly swear that these are the best lipsticks I've ever tried! Where's a "Hell Yeah I'll Repurchase" option when u need it?
Price: $8.93 CAD
Pkg: square tube, translucent quilted lid w/clear top
Colour:
•Pink Truffle- dusty rose w/brown undertones
•Tutti Frutti- tangerine-orange
•Sugar Plum- muted fuchsia w/plummy undertone
Finish: balm-y crème-shine
Pigmentation: medium at one swipe; buildable
I'm in luv with 'em. The colour range goes from versatile to bright-ass craziness. They stay on for hours and fade very little
It's moisturizing but I still like to have a clear lip balm under it cuz otherwise my lips get tingly. Plus the smooth surface balm gives helps lip butter not streak
A lip colour that deserves an A+ in every category (maybe except in price)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely sheer pop of colour, great moisture and a fantastic texture. Overall I think Revlon hit the ball out of the park with this product. But Buyer Beware: these lippies are like Pokemon. Once you buy one of these babies, you're going to want to collect them all.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Really liking this product. Bought the Peach Parfait color and couldnt be happier. At first, I thought I wouldnt like the sparkle, but its nice. Its not over powering and the texture is still nice. I havent noticed any smearing or fading, there was still plenty of color when I went to re apply mid day. Lasts longer than my usual lip sticks. Looking forward to getting more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are really nice. I have a few of them that between sales and coupons I paid about $5 each for. The texture is nice and for me they last about the same as they do for everybody else 1-2 hours. They are not particularly moisturizing, but they don't feel dry. I especially love the feel of the ones with no glitter. The colors are all named appropriately after various sweet confections, in general they tend to be bright and not particularly natural. One thing I'd love to see from this line is more muted, wearable-in-real-life-if-you're-not-a-teenager shades. Don't get me wrong, I more than love pink and rose lipsticks, but these are more bubblegum. One of the standout shades to me is Fig Jam. I would have never ever picked it up, based on the color of the cap and the way it looks in the tube. Applied though, it is a sheer bricky-rose. I also wish they sold Macaroon in the US, but oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lalaleonnax

I love my lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake. It has the slightest sweet sugar scent. I describe it as a cross between a lipstick & lip gloss. Strawberry Shortcake is cool toned, so I advise you to definitely buy this if you want a doll pink color for you cool toned ladies.