September 18, 2014 | 907 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ChungC

Been through so many mascaras and I honestly thought this was going to be the best for my thin lashes. Unfortunately, it made my lashes extremely stiff and didn't add any volume. Definitely not worth my money

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by annajaneporee

I was so excited to try this mascara and was left less than impressed unfortunately, it does absolutely nothing for my lashes. It did nothing that it promised, it straightened my lashes, made them appear thinner, didn't make them look longer at all. I tried curling them first but the mascara just made them poker straight again. The only good thing I can say is that it does separate the lashes nicely and does not clump. So if you already have nice long thick curly lashes then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im suprised so many people didnt like this mascara. This mascara does wonders for my lashes. It makes them look like I'm wearing false lashes. Definitely would recommend to someone who already has decently long lashes. I feel like if you have longer lashes this will work better for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by arlenerubio27

Meh, product. I got it as a sample and I didn't fall in love with it. It kind of weighed my lashes down and it just doesn't compete with the other products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the brush...what is with those tiny spikes on the tip, just what are they supposed to do(besides hold globs of mascara)? I have poked myself in the eye more than once with this brush. It gives a decent amount of volume with a couple coats but really...nothing special that's for sure. I can put Avon on one eye and this on the other and I cannot tell one bit of difference and the Avon mascara brush is WAY better!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this mascara, I really did! I have fine, short lashes and all this mascara did was make them look like little spider legs. It gave me no volume or thickness and was not pretty. I have faith that it works for girls who have thick, luscious lashes already, but unfortunately it did not work for me.

Also, it stays in place until it is scrubbed off, which was way too stressful to deal with.

EDIT: I retried this mascara on a whim, I gotta say my opinion has changed. I wasn't using it to it's full potential by using the little ball at the end of the wand. My only qualm is how difficult it is to remove and that the tube dries up very quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by cindychooi1118

this product is the best, it separates my lashes, makes them look fuller and longer. it also holds my lashes in place after curling them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mhutch79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I prefer wet mascaras and the formula combined with the brush really coats my lashes. However, it can smudge on my bottom lashes. And.....it really is a b$$ch to remove. So much so that if I can't find a eye makeup remover, soap, or oil to get this to come off easier, I won't be repurchasing. Which is a shame as I really do like this mascara. It meets all my requirements - gives me great looking lashes and minimal smudging. But I shouldn't have to "scrub" my eyes to get it off, ya know?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Ldao90

At first when I tried the mini version from my Ipsy monthly subscription, I absolutely loved it! The wand worked wonder, and it looks so chic and sleek for such a mini product.
Then I went ahead purchasing the big version from Sephora, expecting great results. I don't know if the mini one just genuinely works better because its a PR sample, or my hype over it just winded down as I realized how it actually works on my lashes.
To be honest, I did still liked the wand, and the application was still so easy because of such good quality micro fibre. Yet this mascara doesn't hold my lashes ( i have very oily eyelids and short straight droopy lashes) and it smudges everywhere! So maybe it'd work fine for people with normal to dry skin and already good-looking lashes. But for me it unfortunately doesn't work :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail mascara. It really looks like I'm wearing false lashes. I get loads of compliments while wearing this.