BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Every mascara I've tried has smudge on me so I don't hate on the mascaras if it doesn't work for me, I just have really oily eyelids.
I saw smudging under the eyes within 1hr of application. When I used the eyelid primer from benefit, smudging still happens within 1hr. It also flakes. But it holds up a curl, and it can be remove easily with makeup remover.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This mascara!!!! it is awesome. My lashes are already long and this just makes them even more dramatic! I've tried others but I always come back to this!

Best mascara I've ever used. Makes my eyelashes huge, dark, and very long. Amazing and worth every penny.

My first impression is very good. This mascara is one of the best I ever tried in terms of volume and length, no kidding, I never had longer and fuller lashes. I'm really very impressed and spidery lashes aren't an issue if I wipe off excess product with a kleenex.
As for tolerance, I have to say that I have very sensitive eyes and the area around them is prone to itching exzema. Up to now everything is OK but I think I have to wait and use it a little bit longer before giving a final rating.

Overpriced, dries out & flakes off quickly, and just isn't worth it. I do not understand why this is such a popular product.

I really don't like this mascara! I like mascaras that have plastic wands that give nice length and volume but with a formula that isn't as thick as this one! Iv got a bad habit of touching my eyelashes sometimes and when I had this on they just felt heavy and loaded up with product, I like Benefit products but this was just not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have short, thin, straight lashes. It gave me that false Lash Effect!
I applied it in the morning using a jiggle motion. One coat was enough, I applied three coats and my lashes were at least 4 milimeters thicker and longer! I got so many compliments that day!

Fallout....

You get some fallout after a 12 hour workday.

Smudgeing, none.

Easy to wash out with soap and water, but not with just makeup remover alone.

Will I be rebuying?

HELL YES!

THIS MASCARA IS THE BEST!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my "must have a tube on hand at all times" mascara. I've tried to find drugstore dupes many times, but nothing is ever everything this is!

It builds my lashes up with both length and volume. Gives me ah-mazing volume without clumping. It doesn't flake or smudge (smudging is a BIG problem for me. I live in the desert, and in the summer... Blah!). I can wear They're Real all summer without a problem at all. It gives me the best lashes!!

I'm not using it on my bottom lashes, atm. I use It Comsetics Tightline priming mascara on top and bottom, and then I build and beautify with They're Real. But I have used it plenty without the It Cos primer, and it is fantastic on it's own!

It can be a bear to get off if you don't use a makeup remover, but I don't have any issues if I use one. I've used wipes, liquid, creams, oils and it comes off with all. Really it's a small con for all the pros!

Love, love, love this mascara!! My hooded eyes have never been so happy with a mascara!! =D

This was a great mascara! I have very long eyelashes already, and this mascara just boosted them to a whole other level! The only downside was the formula was so wet my lashes stuck together, and it takes a few minutes to separate them. A little bit of a hassle, but in the end. Worth it.

Love the brush and packaging of this mascara, but hated the formula. It weighs my eyelashes down completely and its impossible to get off. I seriously don't get the hype with this product.

Popular Mascaras