July 22, 2014 | 2528 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Haha! I just have to comment on the review below, yes! Yes it does smell a lil like roses, well at least to me. Lol onto the product, it was a lil better then ok, I think its the weird shape of the wand I'm not fond of. Its a lil hard to get a good coat due to the bristles being so close together and in a weird ball/sphere shape. Lol but no, I would not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is not a volumizing mascara. It's more a defining mascara in my opinion. When I use this, my lashes are darker and separated. They don't look thicker or longer. If the color were even darker, I would like this mascara a lot. Also, is it me, or does this mascara smell kind of like roses?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

This products is 'meh' at best. Not the best, not the worst. Price (6.00? is what I think I paid)
- - -
Pros - easily coats lashes, formula isn't too dry or too wet (in my opinion), no smudging issues.
- - -
Cons - The shape of the brush makes it awkward to apply mascara. I prefer a skinnier brush that's easier to wiggle back and fourth and really get the outer lashes. This brush balloons out not making it easy to apply to lashes one by one like the name implies. Volume was eh.
- - -
Overall - not great, but not terrible for a drugstore mascara. Low performance rating due to minimal volume without an eyelash curler and brush being so awkward. Now on to the Falsies Flared...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by FAATb0yy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this mascara! It doesn't smudge or flake and is totally waterproof. It lengthens my lashes and I really love that it doesn't flake. The shape of the brush makes it easy to get each lash. My only problem is the cost, 7/9 dollars for a mascara is expensive for me but it works really well so I'll splurge.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by gigiLEAL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is, okay... It did what it says, definitely separated and volumized. It looks so pretty when I applied it but my absolute biggest complaint was the flaking. That's a major no no for any mascara in my opinion. It looked great when I first applied it but throughout the day it would flake and fell underneath my eyes and I constantly had to wipe underneath my eyes to get it off. It became such a habit that I even do it when I'm not wearing mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by pinktini

Not terrible, pretty swell as far as. Drugstore braand goes. My biggest complaint is the smell! I've never put anything so perfumed that close to my eyes! Yuck, I smell it on me for hours after I apply!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely nothing special on, did not seem to volumize much or hold a curl (when used with an eyelash curler) for long at all. Also was smudged and under my eyes halfway through the day. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ajgirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good mascara! I have small and thin eye lashes and this product gives them some volume and length. I gave it four stars because I wish it would make my lashes a bit longer but you can't have the best of both worlds anyway! I always either find a mascara that only gives me long lashes but they stay thin looking or just makes them thicker so this one is pretty good at doing a little bit of both. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ieatcandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a really good mascara, compared to the other drugstore mascaras !! It does have a rose smell to it, but otherwise pretty good. It volumes more than it lengthens.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by micaro84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It does what the name says..one by one. It seperates my lashes, but it doesn't add volume, only a bit of lenght. I also have got the falsies, and that one is a little better. But this is also a good mascara. Would buy again if they didn't have the falsies.