Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really is a heavy duty concealer and I'm amazed at how well it works considering how cheap it is. I tried several high end concealers (tarte, bare minerals) and would find that within hours they would settle into my under eye creases even after using a setting powder. This doesn't! I use a tiny amount, rub it between my fingers and dab under my eyes and smooth out, then set with a pressed powder. Great value if you're looking for a long lasting, no creasing concealer.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Edit: this breaks my skin out immediately. I put it on today as it was collecting dust and I needed something to cover my blemishes. After I put a layer of my foundation on after applying glamoflauge my face started to sting and my lips began to itch. I left it on for awhile because it looked okay. When I got around to taking it off, a couple hours later, the coverage had basically dissolved and my pimples and dark circles were once again prominent and uncovered. Also, I noticed my face was red and my existing blemishes were very sensitive after removing glamoflauge. I don't think I can get more disappointed. Oh, did I mention the product settles in the tube and gets all liquids and oily? Ew. No. Just no.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As you can see, reviewers have given rave reviews for this product. But or me, personally, I do not use this product on a very frequent basis which is because I find the color is a bit off and the quality sheer. Though, by appearance it looks like it could provide very heavy coverage. As well, I got the "medium" tone which looks like a good match for NC30 but it actually is actually a lot lighter. Very white and pale. More like for NC 20 or so. Another product where money was spent down the drain... And Yes! Do not use it for undereyes it will look very cakey..

This stuff is amazing. And the price can't be beat! Now I'm going to advise that you don't use this is an undereye concealer as it can cake up a bit and sit in fine lines, but to be honest I don't think it was made for under eyes so that's why I personally wouldn't dock a lippie from my overall rating. I have some acne scarring and when I have a blemish it tends to get pretty red and gnarly. This stuff will cover up any problems like nobody's business. And so it should! It claims to cover tattoos (which I've also tested and been pleasantly surprised with) so whats a measly blemish to a tattoo!? It is a fairly thick consistency and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Although its thick, it's not too thick, and it does blend out well. If you're looking for a cheap, full coverage concealer, this stuff is for you!! And for the price what does anyone have to lose!?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I have acne scars all over my chin and I use this and it covers the redness. It doesn't cover 100% but it covers enough to look natural. I am very pale and the lightest shade matches my skin perfectly! Most concealers in the lightest shade are usually too dark or orange. I highly recommend and the little tube lasts a good 4-6 months for me, it is definitely worth it!

I bought it together with Maybelline Super Stay Concealer after reading raving reviews all over internet.

The consistency is quite thick, I'm not sure which concealer some people have been reviewing here saying it's runny and light. For this reason I haven't used as much bc I'm afraid it will break me out so I'm using a little on my chin only just to see if I would react to it one day. So far so good...so I think next week I will try it on my cheeks lol.

It's ridiculous though how little you need of this product. It's highly pigmented...and I understand now why people compare it to MUFE full cover concealer. It looks cakey if you use too much so might be a good idea to start with a tiny teeny dot size dab first and BLEND BLEND BLEND :)

It comes in 5 shades I believe - ultra light, light, medium light, medium, tan. Btw, ultra light looked SOOO light ...almost white to me so might be perfect match for those struggling getting the lightest shade... I was debating between light and medium light and decided to buy it in Light which looked like perfect match to my skin tone, Medium light looked darker and more beigy (again, no testers at Walmart...argh!) but it ended up being too light for me. So I went back and got it in Medium light which actually matched perfectly. I will post shade swatches later.

I don't like tube packaging though even though it is more hygenic.

I will buy repurchase it again but can't imagine it being anytime soon lol.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a little syrupy but it works awesomely .i love this concealer...but make sure you get the right color,i accidentally got one way to dark but it works anyway.

This concealor is amazing for the price! I'm rating it a 4, only because by the end of the day, it had somewhat settled into some fine lines under my eyes. But for the most part, I was undereye circle-free!!! It is so opaque! It covers dark spots and discolorations like nothing I've ever used before. The consistancy is smooth and blendable. Overall a really good drugstore concealor!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product since I've so heard many amazing reviews. but this product looked bad on my skin. I have Very big dark circles and This ended up caking up under my eyes and all areas I have problems. My skin is dry and it looked chalky. I'm giving it a 3 because I gave my sister the product since I could not use it and she looked it. She has oily skin.

Provides heavy duty coverage but it just doesn't blend very well..almost like a clay texture.

Top Rated Hard Candy Products