November 23, 2014 | 1968 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this concealer every day, and it covers better than any other concealer I've owned. I usually use this to cover any discolorations or red marks, then powder and it stays concealed for the day. I live in Canada and this is found from Walmart, and it seems others love it because sometimes when I go to buy it, it's all gone! I have the pencil too but find I don't use it very much, but it has nice pigmentation regardless. I bought it in light, but even with foundation and powder over it, it makes me appear more pale than I already am. That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it, but it won't stop me from repurchasing in the future in a darker color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff will cover up anything. my only problem is that it doesn't dry.... especially on my nose. :/
overall, I do like it, it's good for days when I need more coverage/feel like spending more time on my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I first opened the tube, a greasy liquid came out first, then the product. The concealer itself has a weird consistency and looks greasy when I squeeze it out. I immediately regretted my $6 purchase. However, I decided to try it out around my jawline in case it broke me out. Once on the skin, it does not look greasy at all. The "ultra light" color matches my pale skin really well. This concealer covers like an absolute dream and stays put once it sets with powder. I am still weirded out by the texture and seemingly greasiness, but I will deal with it.

Another comparable nicely full coverage concealer I've tried is the MUFE full cover, but not only is that $32, it doesn't come in light enough shades to match my skin. It only works on the undereye area because it is pink-toned. The MUFE has a much wider shade selection though, so if you can't find your shade in the hard candy and don't mind shelling out $32 for a concealer, try that one. The consistency is slightly different from the hard candy as well.

The only real CON of this product besides the lack of shade selection is that it is only sold at Walmart. I had to try 3 different Walmarts before I could find the "ultra light" color. What a pain in the butt.

UPDATE: After using this in the morning and leaving it on for 8 hours, my forehead was a greasy mess. If you have oily skin, or an oily t-zone, perhaps this is not the product for you. It still worked great on my cheeks though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Suzzieraquel

I enjoy this concealer! I don't recommend anyone use this for the under eye area... Because it will set into lines and crease. This heavy duty concealer works great for any discoloration, acne scars, redness, anything! Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This definitely has some serious pigmentation. I used to use this under my eyes, but now I just use this to cover any sort of dark marks that may arise on my face. I use the pencil included with it on my waterline if I feel like my rims are really red compared to the rest of my skin. Also, the amount of product you get for your money is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was able to try this in Light. It was too light and kind of pasty. The two lightest shades would be awesome for porcelain and very fair ladies. The store was out of Medium which I think would be a good match.
This actually did cover a small tattoo I have on the inside of my wrist. I am waiting for the store (Walmart) to stock medium. I imagine I will get lot of use out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Bandit94

This product is great i use the medium, i use it all over my face instead of using liquid make up its not cakey and it stays on for a long time, my skin look flawless when i have it on and it only takes a little bit. i set it with some maybelline powder.
The price is fine too. I would recommend this to anybody. :)
I'm very pleased with this product. Even my fiance noticed a difference when i started using this. I can wear it all day and go to sleep and ill wake up the next morning and you can still tell that i had it on. Its great

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. This really is heavy duty lol. I bought this for $6 in the color medium . They have new colors like very light and light medium . Anyway it comes in a squeeze tube bottle with a narrow tip which I LOVE . You can controll how much product you want . Since this is so pigmented you will only need a little . Too much and it looks cakey. The color medium suits me fine . The concealer pencil works great too . This Dosen't oxidize and lasts if set with powder . Overall pretty great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have actually been satisfied by a drugstore concealer. For six dollars, this is wonderful. It is sooo pigmented! It takes only the tiniest dot on your finger to fully cover circles under both eyes. The little stick works great for lining your waterline too. I like the small-tipped squeeze applicator style a lot. Overall, I'm impressed and will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfrost13

I like the coverage of this product but, when I apply it I look SO cakey. And that is one of my biggest pet peeves! And it kindof just makes my blemishes look worse. I have used a lot just trying to make it work. It does pretty well under foundation. But if I even touch the area on my face where this product was applied it just comes off and transfers onto my fingers. But there is a lot of product in the tube so if you like it it will last you a VERY LONG TIME. and a little goes a long way.