October 23, 2014 | 2041 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by holaitsashley

I've been using light 2 for over 7 months and i love it. I've seen improvements in my skin. My sisters and girl friends all use this make up now. The brush sucks but powder is great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by akau

I had bought a large size with this but it made my skin ridiculously orange and I hated it. However, after finding the kit (comes with concealer, finishing veil, and foundation) in light, I realized that I had the wrong color and in fact, this works great for me. Not to mention, I got this on sale for $5. It's not the best I've ever tried but for the price, it works fairly well. I personally love the concealer and finishing veil. The foundation is not bad either for what I paid for. I will probably be trying more powder foundations as this was something that was good but not HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lilrusty

Don't buy this mineral powder expecting quality. It's a terrible powder that isn't pure minerals and most definately has some sort of cheap filler. It cakes and ages you. It turns orange after a while and comes with a terrible coarse brush. When it comes to mineral foundation, i think price is indicative of quality. So shell out for a better quality product, make sure there are no fillers like bismuth or talc in them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

NW20/FFF skin coloring & Light 2 is a perfect match. I have combo skin that is prone to clogging (blackheads, not acne). I personally like this product a lot. I've been using it since the middle of February w/ no skin issues (I've actually noticed a clearing of my skin. I don't have acne, but I do have blackheads). I don't think this "fixed" my skin issues, I just think all the stuff I was using before (liquid foundations) were clogging my pores. I did go through about a month of not wearing ANY foundaiton ever prior to starting using this stuff. The coverage is light buildable to medium. The brush that comes w/ it SUCKS; don't even bother w/ it. I use a kabuki to apply a light layer for my daytime face, spray w/ mark's mist opportunity spray, let dry, then apply the veil (finishing powder) lightly. I find this stuff is also great for oil control. While I don't have overly oily skin, it does get kind of icky/gross feeling as the day wears on w/ liquid foundation. Not with this stuff, though. I originally purchased this in a kit w/ the liquid concealer, veil/finishing powder, the foundation, and the (worthless) kabuki brush) for $14 @ CVS (not on sale). I have since purchased the bigger/full sized containers of the foundaiton & the veil/finishing powder. Hope this review helps someone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by princessayleen

I have the foundation in Medium 1. It's perfect for my skin tone. It gives a medium to full coverage. You don't need to reapply much throughout the day. It doesn't wear off that much. I only reapply if I'm going somewhere after school or something. The packaging is okay, I guess. The plastic container is very easy to carry around. The kabuki brush it comes with works okay but I suggest buying a better one. The kabuki brush it comes with gets softer after every wash. It took me about 3 washes to get it feeling okay for my face.

Overall, good product. I'd definitely buy again(:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

I have this in light 5 or something, and although the colour did not match my skin whatso-ever, I really liked the texture and the way it felt. I will buy this in my proper colour for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by decaycouture

Good product that goes smooth on face. Works good on sensitive skin. I bought this in "translucent" and it was too white for my complexion.
I don't really care for the container it comes in though, it's hard to get the powder to the top part,then when it finally comes out theres too much. I also don't use the original brush because its too coarse.
I wear contacts so I stopped using this product because the powder is so loose that it sometimes falls in your eyes. I now use a different one from the Mineral Power line , since I still like the way it makes my skin feel, and this line really has improved my skin. I have eczema, and redness. Mineral Power does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ttsao0423

This product is amazing! Because I am a student and am running around the school all day, i needed an easy to wear product. It is very easy to apply in the morning, wont melt off your face, gives you a medium-full coverage, and still remains light weight! This foundation also comes with a kabuki brush, but i do not recommend using it because it is very rough on your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

I usually NEVER use any foundation, concealer, powder etc product by any other company than Revlon. But I decided to give this a try and i was surprised. I used up the whole thing (which I rarely do) and just bought another one today. I'd been using some other products and experimenting for the past 2 or 3 months but these were on sale today so I had to get it. I had some foundation on today and it was kind of gone by the time I got home from work. So, I decided to just swipe some of this on to see if I still liked it and I wasn't disappointed. I'm shocked at the coverage it gets, stays on, looks really natural (which I suck at doing) and it doesn't break you out. I'm a Maybelline skeptic but this is one of their successes for sure =]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by LopsKidxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first ever product review, I hope it goes well. Anyway, this mineral foundation gives me great coverage for my pimple scars, although it does nothing to even out my skin tone. My chin is darker than the rest of my face. Since my face is oily, I've been looking for a mineral foundation that would help control the oil, and this seems to be working. What I don't like about this product is the brush. The brush has poor quality, so I suggest that you use a different brush. Other than that, I will definetely repurchase.