October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great leave in conditioner and acts as one of the better detanglers I have ever used for my wavy/curly hair which gets some of the worst tangles/knots (it does not detangle pefectly, but better than the other products I have used) ....... defintely worth the higher price as it truly does everything it states it will do ....... also looking forward to purchasing the companion hair mask which has great reviews ..... thanks to MUA I would not have ever heard of this item which seems obscure to many hair salons, and glad that I have found this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

I'm glad I'm not the only person using this stuff! I have never seen it anywhere other than my hair salon but if you can find it, get it! I have very, very fine straight hair and oily scalp. I never use conditioner unless it is a leave-in or sometimes I'll use Fekkai Glossing Cream as a wash out conditioner (I know, I know, wrong use, but I like it). Right now I have a 3 month old perm, to absorb oil and I have dyed hair. My hair is pretty strong for being so fine-textured and I've been dying it for 11 years. But I always use good products and go to a salon for everything. Moving on to what this is like, it's almost got a slight lotion like feel and looks thick in the bottle. The spray however makes it a very fine mist and my shoulder length hair only needs 4-5 sprays. My comb goes straight through, which is unusual as my hair is tangle-prone and staticky during the winter. About once a week I spray quite a bit on my ends only. The smell is nice, it is fragrant and has a pleasant smell. There is a mask that is made my the same company and I've used a sample of it and like it, but for my hair this is pretty much all I need. I pay $17 for a 4 oz bottle, I've had mine since mid September and there is about 1/3 of the product gone (I wash my hair every other day). I have tried so many leave ins, this is by far the best one out there for most hair types.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I have waist-length hair that I heat-style every day. Needless to say, my ends are pretty fried. For awhile, I was using the BioSilk serum which sort of smoothed out my hair, but definitely doesn't work the way that It's A 10 does. This product leaves my hair looking and feeling super-soft, shiny, and silky. After using it, there's no way anyone can tell how damaged my hair actually is. I'm definitely getting a trim soon, but I have a feeling that regular use of this conditioner will protect my hair from further heat damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a 10 does 10 things instantly!
1. Repairs dry, damaged hair
7. Stops hair breakage
8. Creates silkiness
9. Enhances natural body
10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector

Once I discovered this product I immediately fell in love! I spray it in daily after I shampoo and condition my hair. it just makes it much more manageable and leaves my hair feeling amazing! I can't imagine life without it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by threestupiddogs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this leave-in conditioner for about 2 months now. My hair is coarse, wavy and has a tendency to frizz a bit. This product leaves my hair soft and smooth after blow-drying it straight. My only gripe with this product is the plasticky-floral (?) smell. It's a bit overpowering at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by abdollmohammadi

I love this product. I have thin hair, was swimming in a pool everyday, got it foiled twice in the same week (long story!!!) and it was horrible. It felt like bubble gum and I was afraid to comb it out. My hair lady told me about this and I bought it. It saved my hair. I usually use Nature's Therapy (which is great and same as Kerastase), but this spray really coats my hair with invisible protection.

THE ONLY DRAWBACK: I have to use a clarifier shampoo about every third shampoo because the product does leave a small amout of build-up (like wax). but who cares??? I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Leave-in. Ever.

I've tried this stuff a couple of times now on towel-dried hair, and man, does my hair shine! My top layer is normally wiry and dry from over-highlighting. (I have hair that falls between bra strap and waist.) Nothing tames frizzies, smoothes, softens, and shines like this product. My esthetician yesterday even commented, "Your hair! It's so silky! What did you do?!"

Before I bought this over the weekend, my hair, which hasn't been trimmed all summer, felt NASTY on the ends -- like total broomstraw. This stuff even makes my frayed ends feel smooth. And that, my friends, IS quite the miracle!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by girly_girl2

This product is really amazing!! It made my thick, wavy, frizzy hair look great! I just got my hair hilighted so it is very dry and brittle right now, but once I used this stuff my hair feels so silky and soft. It even gave me Zero Frizz, which I have never been able to acheive before. I would strongly suggest that everyone try it. I discovered it at the salon I go to a few days ago and after reading the bottle I knew I had to have it. I think it was about $17 for a 4oz bottle, but I will buy it again, next time in the 10oz. bottle if they can order it. My stylist did offer this advice: spray it into your hands then apply it to your hair. It works for me, I've never sprayed it directly onto my hair so I can't say if too much would make it greasy. I just can't say enough good things about this product. I've only tried it a few times though so I will update this later!! Just had to add the smell is wonderful as well, not sure how to explain it, but it's something I like!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was not impressed with this one either...Infusium is just as good if not better. The girls at the Beauty Supply Store that I shop at just went on and on about this product so I had to get it. Was not impressed at all! Way over priced too. It just was nothing special. Very ho hum for $16 for a little 4 oz. bottle!

Edit to add: I just got a bottle at ULTA as a free sample when they opened a new store(July 2011). Well it seems this is even worse than it used to be. Made my hair feel really sticky. I recently bought the Tressemme stuff(heat protector) and so far it seems to be the best that hasn't been discontinued. Seems everything good just stays on the market for a year and then suddenly it's gone. BOOHOO!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:44:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a 10 did not work at all on my hair. I really wanted to like this product but it left my hair a mess. It was not a 10 at all for me.