September 30, 2014 | 1980 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I have waist-length hair that I heat-style every day. Needless to say, my ends are pretty fried. For awhile, I was using the BioSilk serum which sort of smoothed out my hair, but definitely doesn't work the way that It's A 10 does. This product leaves my hair looking and feeling super-soft, shiny, and silky. After using it, there's no way anyone can tell how damaged my hair actually is. I'm definitely getting a trim soon, but I have a feeling that regular use of this conditioner will protect my hair from further heat damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a 10 does 10 things instantly!
1. Repairs dry, damaged hair
7. Stops hair breakage
8. Creates silkiness
9. Enhances natural body
10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector

Once I discovered this product I immediately fell in love! I spray it in daily after I shampoo and condition my hair. it just makes it much more manageable and leaves my hair feeling amazing! I can't imagine life without it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by threestupiddogs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this leave-in conditioner for about 2 months now. My hair is coarse, wavy and has a tendency to frizz a bit. This product leaves my hair soft and smooth after blow-drying it straight. My only gripe with this product is the plasticky-floral (?) smell. It's a bit overpowering at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by abdollmohammadi

I love this product. I have thin hair, was swimming in a pool everyday, got it foiled twice in the same week (long story!!!) and it was horrible. It felt like bubble gum and I was afraid to comb it out. My hair lady told me about this and I bought it. It saved my hair. I usually use Nature's Therapy (which is great and same as Kerastase), but this spray really coats my hair with invisible protection.

THE ONLY DRAWBACK: I have to use a clarifier shampoo about every third shampoo because the product does leave a small amout of build-up (like wax). but who cares??? I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Leave-in. Ever.

I've tried this stuff a couple of times now on towel-dried hair, and man, does my hair shine! My top layer is normally wiry and dry from over-highlighting. (I have hair that falls between bra strap and waist.) Nothing tames frizzies, smoothes, softens, and shines like this product. My esthetician yesterday even commented, "Your hair! It's so silky! What did you do?!"

Before I bought this over the weekend, my hair, which hasn't been trimmed all summer, felt NASTY on the ends -- like total broomstraw. This stuff even makes my frayed ends feel smooth. And that, my friends, IS quite the miracle!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by girly_girl2

This product is really amazing!! It made my thick, wavy, frizzy hair look great! I just got my hair hilighted so it is very dry and brittle right now, but once I used this stuff my hair feels so silky and soft. It even gave me Zero Frizz, which I have never been able to acheive before. I would strongly suggest that everyone try it. I discovered it at the salon I go to a few days ago and after reading the bottle I knew I had to have it. I think it was about $17 for a 4oz bottle, but I will buy it again, next time in the 10oz. bottle if they can order it. My stylist did offer this advice: spray it into your hands then apply it to your hair. It works for me, I've never sprayed it directly onto my hair so I can't say if too much would make it greasy. I just can't say enough good things about this product. I've only tried it a few times though so I will update this later!! Just had to add the smell is wonderful as well, not sure how to explain it, but it's something I like!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was not impressed with this one either...Infusium is just as good if not better. The girls at the Beauty Supply Store that I shop at just went on and on about this product so I had to get it. Was not impressed at all! Way over priced too. It just was nothing special. Very ho hum for $16 for a little 4 oz. bottle!

Edit to add: I just got a bottle at ULTA as a free sample when they opened a new store(July 2011). Well it seems this is even worse than it used to be. Made my hair feel really sticky. I recently bought the Tressemme stuff(heat protector) and so far it seems to be the best that hasn't been discontinued. Seems everything good just stays on the market for a year and then suddenly it's gone. BOOHOO!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:44:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a 10 did not work at all on my hair. I really wanted to like this product but it left my hair a mess. It was not a 10 at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a lot of leave-in products. I have very long, very thick hair and really need detangling and moisture. My hairdresser suggested this and I'm glad she did. I much prefer the spray rather than creams. This allows me to cover all my hair evenly instead of having to comb through over and over to spread a cream.

This product works very well to detangle and keep my ends from damage between trims. It never feels heavy or greasy-even when I over-spray. Cute little bottle for the vanity table. My hair salon always has a 20% coupon so I pay about $16.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Msadams224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this leave in treatment! It pretty much guarantees me a good hair day when I use it. I had gone almost 4 months without a trim (horrible I know!) and was pleasantly surprised when my stylist told me I had barely and split ends! I give this product all the credit for that.
I also use it when I straighten my naturally curly hair with a flat iron and I find it makes an amazing heat protectant and leaves my hair super soft. I use it at the beach or after going in the pool and it helps to prevent damage. The product is just so amazingly multi useful it isn't even funny!
It's a bit pricey, but I have a friend who works at my local Cosmoprof so I get it at wholesale prices. My only complaint is that the pump can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially when upside down. A definite must buy!