It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/23/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It really is a 10! and a miracle! This spray is amazing, and I've pretty much tried everything out there. My hair used to be dull (due to all the damage from haircolor) and get split ends easily...that is not the case anymore. I know it's a bit expensive, but it's SO worth it.

on 4/15/2010 8:39:00 PM

I read all the great reviews of this and i could not wait to try it out. I bought the small bottle for $18 and i am so glad that i did. This made my hair feel very coated/dirty and heavy and made it a pain to blow dry. My hair was not soft, it tangled super easily and left a film on my hands when i would run my fingers through my hair.
I could not wash this stuff out of my hair the next day. My hair is fine, highlighted and naturally curly which i straighten every day.
i would not buy this again, definently not worth $18 for the small bottle. Oh and when you spray the bottle, the stuff is so thick that it squirts out the sides of the spray nozzle cap.

on 3/29/2010 2:26:00 PM

This product definitely delivers what it promises.
My tangles are gone, overtime my hair is naturally softer and more full, its a heat protectant, strengthens my hair, and smells amazing. I used to buy the garnier fructis or herbal essences long term leave in split end protector, but this does what both those do, and many more.

Think about it for a second. This product actually does do 10 things for your hair, and replaces a lot of bottles in my cabinet. At 15 dollars, it may seem pricy, but a little goes a long way, and it does everything for you!
I still prefer using a separate heat protectant though, because I take that more seriously. But this is literlaly like my mian product.
After I straighten my hair, I spritz this through then comb it out and im done! My hair is sleek, full, volumized, and shiny.
LOVE IT!

on 3/22/2010 10:48:00 PM

I love this product. My hair is halfway down my back, it's very curly and I dye it regularly. This leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without being frizzy or greasy when I wear it curly. I've never been able to blow out my own hair before without it looking like I had too much product built up on the ends or without my hair just looking frizzy and fried. The last time I got my hair cut and she blew it out I asked her what I could use and she suggested It's a 10. I was skeptical and not really wanting to pay the price so I didn't purchase it then and instead bought some other products that promised good results from my local Sally Beauty Supply. After much testing with various products I can not make my hair look as nice as it does with It's a 10. I will gladly pay the higher price for the soft, straight, silky hairstyle that I can produce at home for the first time in my life.

on 3/16/2010 12:31:00 PM

Not sure why this product is so highly rated. I have fine damaged shoulder length hair. This did nothing but leave a greasy film all over; horrible feel with dryness still there, split ends looking worse all covered with a sticky texture. I ended up having to wash my hair to remove it. Plus the smell is disgusting; if you are prone to migraines definately do not use. Feels like pouring olive oil on your head.

on 3/13/2010 7:56:00 PM

I bought this stuff because my hair needed some TLC. It did a good job of getting my hair back into shape, especially since I blow dry it every day. I would use it when I would not use regular conditioner and it really did a good job at making my hair soft. However, the bottle runs out pretty quickly. If I did not blow dry my hair after using this it left my hair somewhat limp, but then again my hair is very fine. Overall, I would highly recommend this if you have really dry, frizzy, or curly hair. The product works very well for a generic version. I found this at Sallys. I would only buy this again if my hair was in horrible condition again as I find it too much for daily use. Works very well as a detangler.

on 3/4/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have buttcrack length dyed red hair and there is no way I would be able to comb it after washing without this stuff. I've been using it for over a year and haven't noticed any conditioning from it, but its great for what I need: detangling. It doesn't smell THAT bad, and the smell doesn't stay once dry. And I only use a few squirts so the bottle last awhile.

on 3/1/2010 2:25:00 PM

Does chewing on a sponge trick your brain's hunger center!? Yes, Yes a thousand times yes...I would buy this again. This stuff is great, gets rid of frizz, makes hair feel silky with none of the mess on your hands like with other shine/frizz serums. Just brush, blow dry and you're good go! And that's not all...according to leapingbunny.org, they're a cruelty-free company! Yay!

on 2/24/2010 2:02:00 PM

I will never be without this product...it was sent down from the heavens to girls that have a bad bleach addiction.
I can't even really describe what it has done for my hair , but it's nothing short of wonderful...the smell is rank, but for what it does i just don't care.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

THE SHORT:
EDIT: Before you drop the cash on this, try out Neutrogena's triple moisture deep recovery hair mask...$7 at Walgreen's and the results are gorgeous and just as nice as It's A 10. (I have a review of this if interested).

Very slim chance of purchasing, way too expensive ($36 for 10 oz.) and the scent is way too strong (scented as Ralph by Ralph Lauren). The result is beautiful hair but Iíll pass on this product.

THE LONG:
I was generously given a small sample bottle of this by my stylist who I just adore. Not going to lie, this stuff makes my fried, mushy, bleached hair soft and gorgeous, I can finally let it air dry again and have it come out looking pretty. However, not to seem ungrateful because I know this stuff is pricey, the scent is just SO strong that it puts me off, it competes with and nearly overpowers my Dior Addict (and thatís saying a lot, Addict is a powerhouse perfume). This might be great if you like the scent, but I donít particularly care for smelling it on me and my pillows. (There is a reason I donít wear Ralph, you know?) I apply this all over and just out of the shower after my first towel dry (I step out, run a towel through, spray Itís a 10 and comb through and then wrap hair in the towel for about 10 min). Add to all of this, Itís a 10 is so pricey at around $36 for 10 oz (quoting drugstore.comís price as of todayís date). While Iíve nearly finished my small sample bottle, I doubt Iíll repurchase. Such a shame, the results are all I could ever ask for, and even though I blow through this stuff for my below bra strap length hair, I might even fork over the cash if it the scent wasnít so strong or if it wasnít so pricey.

MY HAIR:
Below bra strap that has been put through the color ringer (started at a level 7, then colored red all over, then highlighted, to colored again, then to black, then from black to level 10 all over blond, weíre all shocked I still have hair). Fine, dense, 2a-2b waves.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol 3, Coumarin 3, Cinnamal 3, Linalool 3, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
continued >>