January 24, 2015 | 1899 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 7:26:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know...maybe mine is defective? It refuses to actually produce a line on my eyelid, I can get one easily on the back of my hand but it is faint. I have this in Black Sparkle, a limited edition colour, which is why I swapped for it I was looking for a sparkly black eyeliner but this is horrible. It comes with a smudger but when I smudge it it disappears on me...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2002 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was the only non sharpening liner, but I was wrong! After I bought this cheap eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened were everywhere, and I was disappointed! I like a very thin soft natural line, and the point just wasn't sharp enough! It wears off after like a couple of hours, and I ended up with racoon eyes before noon. Very diasppointed, but if you like this concept buy one that's longwearing and cheaper, because it's definitely not worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sierra0278

I like that you don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. It lasts a long time and is not expensive. I buy this brand on the regular in different colors, but mostly browns and blacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cheesysmile1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME! A GREAT invention in the world of makeup! This liner is so smooth, no tugging, and best of all, NO SHARPENING! You just twist up a little bit (not too much or it'll break) and draw! No wood poking your eyelid, no breaking the wood when you sharpen (which is waht happened to my Lancome eyeliner! ugh!). I've used eyeliner 4-5 days a week (on average) for 6 years now and this is the BEST! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 9:05:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i got this for $2 at warehouse...and i have it in brown! and it's GREAT!!!!!!!! i love it...it doesn't flake...like the others i've tried and i LOVe the applicator tip!