Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This eye liner is great! Very comparable to higher end products. It doesn't tug the lid, and goes on extremely smooth as well! I LOVE that it doesn't have to be sharpened-and that it has that awesome sponge tip (which I somtimes have some trouble figuring out but...). Overall its very good and very easy to use! I have it in Charcol-great shade, not too dark--I plan to buy more. Good one!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm very fond of this. Nice, soft, natural line. Comes with a smudger. A point knock-off because it wears off quite quickly and is under my eyes in 2 hours. But other than that, everything I expect in an eyeliner...

I was looking for a self-sharpening liner that would not tug. I tried Jane One-Liners but they tugged a lot. This was the next cheapest one I could find. Perfect. I'm sticking to this one.

This is the best eyeliner if you want the soft and sultry look. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.

Perfect point?! What point?! This is a self sharpening eyeliner and I found that the point is just too dull to use it. I have it in black onyx. This is a VERY blah product.

I got this in Black Sparkle and it's so much better than Tony & Tina's glitter pencils.

I don't know...maybe mine is defective? It refuses to actually produce a line on my eyelid, I can get one easily on the back of my hand but it is faint. I have this in Black Sparkle, a limited edition colour, which is why I swapped for it I was looking for a sparkly black eyeliner but this is horrible. It comes with a smudger but when I smudge it it disappears on me...

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was the only non sharpening liner, but I was wrong! After I bought this cheap eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened were everywhere, and I was disappointed! I like a very thin soft natural line, and the point just wasn't sharp enough! It wears off after like a couple of hours, and I ended up with racoon eyes before noon. Very diasppointed, but if you like this concept buy one that's longwearing and cheaper, because it's definitely not worth the price!

I like that you don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. It lasts a long time and is not expensive. I buy this brand on the regular in different colors, but mostly browns and blacks.

AWESOME! A GREAT invention in the world of makeup! This liner is so smooth, no tugging, and best of all, NO SHARPENING! You just twist up a little bit (not too much or it'll break) and draw! No wood poking your eyelid, no breaking the wood when you sharpen (which is waht happened to my Lancome eyeliner! ugh!). I've used eyeliner 4-5 days a week (on average) for 6 years now and this is the BEST! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!