Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 2/11/2003 10:14:00 AM

This is the best eyeliner if you want the soft and sultry look. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.

on 1/25/2003 4:41:00 AM

Perfect point?! What point?! This is a self sharpening eyeliner and I found that the point is just too dull to use it. I have it in black onyx. This is a VERY blah product.

on 1/12/2003 8:40:00 PM

I got this in Black Sparkle and it's so much better than Tony & Tina's glitter pencils.

on 12/21/2002 7:26:00 PM

I don't know...maybe mine is defective? It refuses to actually produce a line on my eyelid, I can get one easily on the back of my hand but it is faint. I have this in Black Sparkle, a limited edition colour, which is why I swapped for it I was looking for a sparkly black eyeliner but this is horrible. It comes with a smudger but when I smudge it it disappears on me...

on 12/20/2002 12:36:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was the only non sharpening liner, but I was wrong! After I bought this cheap eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened were everywhere, and I was disappointed! I like a very thin soft natural line, and the point just wasn't sharp enough! It wears off after like a couple of hours, and I ended up with racoon eyes before noon. Very diasppointed, but if you like this concept buy one that's longwearing and cheaper, because it's definitely not worth the price!

on 11/27/2002 8:31:00 PM

I like that you don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. It lasts a long time and is not expensive. I buy this brand on the regular in different colors, but mostly browns and blacks.

AWESOME! A GREAT invention in the world of makeup! This liner is so smooth, no tugging, and best of all, NO SHARPENING! You just twist up a little bit (not too much or it'll break) and draw! No wood poking your eyelid, no breaking the wood when you sharpen (which is waht happened to my Lancome eyeliner! ugh!). I've used eyeliner 4-5 days a week (on average) for 6 years now and this is the BEST! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!

on 5/22/2002 9:05:00 PM

i got this for $2 at warehouse...and i have it in brown! and it's GREAT!!!!!!!! i love it...it doesn't flake...like the others i've tried and i LOVe the applicator tip!