December 22, 2014 | 844 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2002 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was the only non sharpening liner, but I was wrong! After I bought this cheap eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened were everywhere, and I was disappointed! I like a very thin soft natural line, and the point just wasn't sharp enough! It wears off after like a couple of hours, and I ended up with racoon eyes before noon. Very diasppointed, but if you like this concept buy one that's longwearing and cheaper, because it's definitely not worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sierra0278

I like that you don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. It lasts a long time and is not expensive. I buy this brand on the regular in different colors, but mostly browns and blacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cheesysmile1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME! A GREAT invention in the world of makeup! This liner is so smooth, no tugging, and best of all, NO SHARPENING! You just twist up a little bit (not too much or it'll break) and draw! No wood poking your eyelid, no breaking the wood when you sharpen (which is waht happened to my Lancome eyeliner! ugh!). I've used eyeliner 4-5 days a week (on average) for 6 years now and this is the BEST! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 9:05:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i got this for $2 at warehouse...and i have it in brown! and it's GREAT!!!!!!!! i love it...it doesn't flake...like the others i've tried and i LOVe the applicator tip!