Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 11/22/2009 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite non-colored, tube-type lip balm. It's incredibly moisturizing and the hint of taste/smell is lovely. Highly recommend.

I used to use the Honey one but I decided to give this one a try. I prefer the Pomegranate one because I like the color & texture better (it's softer) & I love the smell! Definitely leaves my lips smooth & moisturized :)

on 11/12/2009 2:29:00 AM

I got this because it was on sale and im obsessed with anything with pomegranate in it and I was pretty dissapointed because it felt waxy to me, I wish the smell and taste of pomegranate was stronger. But thats my only complaints. It does give a faint red tint to your lips which I like & does keep them mosturized.

on 11/12/2009 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

omg i'm using this right now! its right next to me! ha! lol.
anyways, i REALLY like this. a lot more than the plain burt's bees chapstick. it actually moisturizes (for a while at least) and i love the color. the color is not too dark but still noticeable, which i love. overrall, 4/5 lippies only cuz i wish it would moisturize for a longer time.

on 11/9/2009 12:33:00 AM

i am obsessed with this lip balm! i got the four pack (containing two minty ones, and one each of honey and pomegranate) from target for $10.00, making it a great value. the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil has a faint scent that is reminiscent of pomegranate but isn't quite as tangy and sharp as the fruit. it leaves my lips very soft and tinted faintly red. it's different from the usual minty tingle i get from burt's bees lipbalm. this is a definite re-buy for me.

on 11/8/2009 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Smells great and makes my lips so much softer. Tinted red which is great for my daytime look. Would purchase again.

on 11/8/2009 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lip balm smells really good. I like it a lot, but wish it was the red color it is in the tube on your lips, since my lips have little pigment. I'd then give it a 5. There is a very tiny bit of color. My favorite remains the tingly Beeswax lip balm, will buy this forever. I need that tingle, It is pretty addictive. lol

on 11/2/2009 12:22:00 AM

I'm not crazy about this lip balm. I find it kind of dries out my lips more than anything and it feels pretty waxy. It's not very cheap either. It does smell good, so I will use up my tube, but will not re-purchase.

on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the way this product glides onto my lips. It leaves them feeling really smooth. It also gives off a tint of redness. The color does come off when something goes on my lips like spoon, a glass or whatever. For a chapstick, I guess its kind of pricey at $2.99 for a .15oz tube. Overall, I love it.

on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Burt Bee's Replenishing with Pomegranate Oil

This lip balm goes on very smoothly and it is not drying on my lips. It has a very subtle reddish tint and shimmer. It looks very pretty and natural on the lips. My only gripe with this balm is the scent. I think it is awful. If this were unscented I might give it another chance.

Popular Lip Treatments