Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 11/9/2009 12:33:00 AM

i am obsessed with this lip balm! i got the four pack (containing two minty ones, and one each of honey and pomegranate) from target for $10.00, making it a great value. the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil has a faint scent that is reminiscent of pomegranate but isn't quite as tangy and sharp as the fruit. it leaves my lips very soft and tinted faintly red. it's different from the usual minty tingle i get from burt's bees lipbalm. this is a definite re-buy for me.

on 11/8/2009 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Smells great and makes my lips so much softer. Tinted red which is great for my daytime look. Would purchase again.

on 11/8/2009 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lip balm smells really good. I like it a lot, but wish it was the red color it is in the tube on your lips, since my lips have little pigment. I'd then give it a 5. There is a very tiny bit of color. My favorite remains the tingly Beeswax lip balm, will buy this forever. I need that tingle, It is pretty addictive. lol

on 11/2/2009 12:22:00 AM

I'm not crazy about this lip balm. I find it kind of dries out my lips more than anything and it feels pretty waxy. It's not very cheap either. It does smell good, so I will use up my tube, but will not re-purchase.

on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the way this product glides onto my lips. It leaves them feeling really smooth. It also gives off a tint of redness. The color does come off when something goes on my lips like spoon, a glass or whatever. For a chapstick, I guess its kind of pricey at $2.99 for a .15oz tube. Overall, I love it.

on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Burt Bee's Replenishing with Pomegranate Oil

This lip balm goes on very smoothly and it is not drying on my lips. It has a very subtle reddish tint and shimmer. It looks very pretty and natural on the lips. My only gripe with this balm is the scent. I think it is awful. If this were unscented I might give it another chance.

on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM

My utmost favorite lip balm of all time.
The product smells slightly sweet and fruity, it's not an overwhelming kind of smell and I find that it eventually becomes unnoticeable. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized without being sticky or greasy or anything like that. It also has a slightly tint of color and this is my favorite feature because I tend to skip lip gloss and lipstick more often than not.
I suffer from dry lips so I use this every day to keep them soft and healthy.

on 10/30/2009 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

love the texture and moisture - find the smell a little odd. my husband HATES the scent. (but whateva:) i also really like the tint of color. cheap price - does the job.

on 10/21/2009 11:03:00 PM

pretty much the same as the original without the menthol tingle. I like the smell :D. my mom hates it (for whatever reason)

on 10/20/2009 8:41:00 AM

My favorite lip balm ever! I lost a tube, and had to repurchase another immediately. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized - is great under lipstick or lipgloss. Love the smell and the consistency - not waxy like the original. My husband is now addicted to it. I have 3 tubes of it! One by my bed, and two in my purse (just in case!)

Popular Lip Treatments