November 24, 2014 | 1991 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by TiaGia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Rosacea and have been using this product for three or four years already and love it. It's the only thing that really takes off all my makeup without leaving residue, and though I'm a little blotchy and red at the end of my cleaning regime, I stick with it because it keeps my skin super clean, thus avoiding breakouts from clogged pores etc. I buy it from Amazon, or LaGuideSante, or when I go to Europe. I keep it stocked because I love the stuff and recommend it to all my friends who are devoted to Cetaphil which I can't use because it breaks me out. This is great stuff. Those in the know use it and usually keep it a secret to themselves.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by angelic88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only cleanser my eyes and skin tolerates without breaking out, drying , itching, redness..
I find a lot of half price offers on it and i do stock up when so. I do tend to go through a bottle fairly quickly.
Cleans perfectly without irritating the face, not so great with heavy eye makeup or mascara,, needs a little more patience and soaked cotton pads.
Used for: years. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by map28210

I love this product. It's kind of pricey, but you get a lot for your money. It will remove eye, lip and face makeup. For waterproof eye makeup, which is quite stubborn I would soak a cotton pad with this product and place it on your eye to soak in before removing. don't apply and immediately rub because that will probably remove more lashes than it will product. I have sensitive/acne-prone skin and this does not irritate my skin. I do a regular soap/lotion/wash cleansing after this. It is great for oily, oil-free, waterproof and heavy makeup products. worth the $$ and you can usually find deals online. The size means it doesn't need to be replaced often. I have used to clean my makeup brushes as well- even though that is not a recommended usage. It worked well and made them dry soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by smilezw

I am just love this product so much. it is so light when putting on the face. it removes everything including dirt and non-waterproof makeup. I can feel the freshness of my skin after using it. it does not dry out skin as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great product, removes all make up in one simple step, no rinse or toner needed. I take one lippie off because it's not really good removing waterproof mascara. I have to use to much product and rub, rub, and rub, so I prefer using a different product for my eyes, besides that, is great make up remover, I'll repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by irem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

IT DOES REMOVE EYE MU PERFECTLY:
Well if you just swipe the cotton pad quickly, it may not, but what you should do is wait and hold it there a little so it can dissolve makeup nicely. That's the thing about micellar solutions. I used Lancome Bi facil, almost 10 years for eye mu removal. It is the perfect on the market though very expensive. Sensibio h2o does the same job and both for face and eye so it comes a lot cheaper. After removing eye mu (all waterproof) with this i used bi facil just to control and the cotton pad was completely CLEAN.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by nicola00

HG! I have tried many make up removers and I loveeeee this one. It removes my eye make up beautifully, it doesn't smell like anything and it doesn't sting. I bought a 500ml bottle for $30 CAD at Rexall and I'm sure it'll last me several months. It is a watery texture and it feels refreshing. I only use it on my eyes but I can't imagine it would be any different on my face seeing as eyes are generally pretty sensitive. Worth a shot. A 250ml bottle runs for $22 CAD, it's pricey but will last awhile. Will rebuy and definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. Best makeup remover ever! Watery/toner-like texture, removes makeup in a snap and doesn't leave any film/residue behind like some creams/oils can. Does not sting eyes at all. I honestly don't know why other brands of makeup remover still exist with this baby around. HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by zuzunu

the french formula works better than the stuff i bought online (amazon). perhaps this is because it goes through a third party (watered down?), maybe there is a different U.S. formula. it still works OK, but is not an effective eye makeup remover (i've had more luck with drugstore brands--nivea, for example). the packaging is pretty and its frenchness probably contributes to the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by limvirginia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this...

Skin type : Oily , skin gets greasy within 2 hours with no moisturizer !!!
Allergy : mineral oil, alcohol

i wish this is more readily available in Singapore at a more reasonable price :) i don usually have makeup on so no complaints about leaving traces of makeup after using this...
the bottle can be more user-friendly, eg pump bottle or the press the top kind (like nail polish remover) ...