Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 7/3/2012 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My eyelids are prone to eczema and they literally react to any kind of cleaner. So far Bioderma has been amazing! It is so gentle, it just feels like water and doesn't leave my eyelids sore and red like many other cleansers I have tried

Through much experimenting, I found this to be an amazing Face make-up remover and have developed a love-hate relationship as how it removes my eye make up. I love it!! I've never felt so clean after a long day out in the city or just out running errands! It is definitely one of the steps that I look forward to carrying out in my new skin care regime. The satisfying of cleansing your skin and seeing the dirt collect on the cotton pad is oddly satisfying. I've tried numerous face make-up wipes and cleansers and nothing does anything like the Bioderma does! It's absolutely amazing. I do feel a significant difference to my skin upon introducing this product and I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! Besides, there are several cleansers available from bioderma that are set out to suit your skin type .....

Read more on //

on 6/27/2012 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by the low ratings for this product. I have both "cleansing waters" from Bioderma - this one and the one for oilier skin - and love them both. They don't replace my regular cleansing routine but are a great addition to it. I use this one when the weather is cooler and my skin drier. I find it does a great job of removing my "budge-proof" concealer and takes off most of my other makeup as well. It's a wonderful product to use when you can't do a full facial cleansing or when you're somewhere without access to water, a towel, etc. or for when you're in a hurry. If I don't have time for a shower after I work out, I cleanse my face with this product and it gets off all the oils and grime without leaving any feeling of residue behind. On a long road trip or a hike (I live right by a hiking trail), it is great to carry along a small bottle of this for a quick freshening up! And I'm amazed by how well these work to remove eye makeup gently and thoroughly in pretty much one quick swipe. Because there are often sales or "2 times the product for the original price" bottles at Shoppers Drug Mart, the price is kept quite reasonable too. I will always have a bottle of this on hand and highly recommend it.

on 6/25/2012 12:10:00 AM

I have heard the hype about this product and finally decided to try it. This is a good makeup remover EXCEPT on waterproof eye makeup and some mascaras that are long wearing and not waterproof. This works on my face makeup, but I still have to use my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover for the eyes. I would rather just use one makeup remover and for the price it just makes more sense for me to use the Sonia Kashuk. Much easier for me to get at Target. I had to get the Bioderma on the internet.

on 6/23/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Finally! found my own holy grail. This make-up remover is gentle, doesn't sting, doesn't make my eyes water, is non-greasy (so doesn't leave a weird blurry film in my eyes), and is efficient and completely removes every trace of makeup. I do seem to use an extraordinary amount of product to complete the removal process, but that's my only complaint. I suppose to the company's benefit, because I end up replenishing my supply a fair bit.

It's just so great to have found this -- I've literally been searching for years for something that worked for me.

on 6/22/2012 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've already repurchased this product as I love it for makeup removal that is quick and gentle. I have a small bottle that I keep refilling from my larger one(s) for use at the gym - it's a great way to clean up and freshen up after my workouts, and it is also great for freshening up on long trips. I even put this in a small spray bottle, mixed half and half with sterile water, and use it to spritz my face when I'm doing cardio.

Here in Canada, the price isn't all that bad considering that places like Shoppers Drug Mart often have a "value sized" bottle on sale - twice the product for the same price as the original. I've got both this one and the one in the pink-topped bottle (I use that in winter and this one in warmer weather). Great and convenient product.

on 6/21/2012 8:28:00 PM

The hype around this product is so crazy that I had to try it and...I'm in love with it! I simply soak a cotton pad with it and in a few seconds it removes my make up completely. I always ended up with raccon eyes since removing mascara and eyeliner would take me a lot of time...ending up with puffy red eyes and still traces of my makeup while now I'm over it in a couple swipes! Plus it does remove MAC lipsticks which tend to stain my lips a little! Great product, definitely repurchasing!

on 6/15/2012 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Even though my skin is sensitive and this is supposed to be amazing for people with my skin, I donít understand the hype.
Itís a good solution for removing make up and cleansing the skin, but it is not the only one out there. There are other products offering more I think. I have it on my shelf for heavy makeup removal, or to pre-cleanse before my normal skin care routine. I donít feel very clean when I use it alone, so I rather use a Clinique facial soap afterwards and proceed with the other 2 steps from the Clinique 3-steps. I lately use it for travelling only.
Try it out, but donít expect too much like I did!

Edit: I have to say that i got used to it and currently I use it everyday to remove my face/eye makeup before i use the Clinique 3-steps. It is the best makeup remover I ever tried for my sensitive skin and eyes.
Rating changed from 3 to 5 lippies

on 6/15/2012 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product so much. I have very sensitive skin (Eczema) and I need a gentle makeup remover that doesnt irritate and dry out my skin. Bioderma Sensibio H2O is very gentle yet it has great cleasing power, and my skin feels moisturized and soft after removing my makeup. It removes face makeup thoroughly, but not waterproof mascara.

It costs Ä 200 for 500ML in Hong Kong, not really expensive but the amount used everytime is HUGE. Another downside of it is it requires me to use cotton pads to cleanse my face, and I use up more than 20 pads every day. And it doesn't smell nice, like some kind of smell in hospital/ laboratory.

I recommend it to everyone who suffers from Eczema like I do!

Texture: 5/5
Function: 5/5
Application: 3/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4.4

on 6/14/2012 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I will never use another makeup remover...EVER. I can't not express my happiness over this product and I just love it to pieces. I was actually so impressed with this product on the first try that I went back the next day and got a back-up (which rarely happens with me).

I was a bit skeptical when I first saw it and I heard some decent reviews about the product. On the first glance, I thought it was some gimmick product since it just looks like water in a bottle marketed as a no-wash cleanser and make-up remover. This definitely removes everything even my waterproof eyeliner (even though the sales lady said it doesn't remove waterproof makeup). I love how it feels on my skin and doesn't irritate it. It leaves me feeling refreshed and clean-faced.

The only thing that bothers me about this product is how fast it's being used up. I don't know if it's just me not using it sparingly but I'm already a third way down and I don't even use that much product on my face (compared to some) other than foundation, concealer, and eyeliner. Also, it's just my preference but I still use a cleanser after this product even though you can just leave as it is.