Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I use this only as a eye makeup remover. I squirt only a tiny amound on a cotten pad and gently push the cotten pad on my eyes and leave it for a few sec. and then remove the eye makeup. It has lasted me 4 month now and i use it everyday sometimes twice a day. And i still have a good amount left! The only downside is- we cant get it here in DK so i have to buy it online and pay for shipping, but it is def. worth it.. I like that it doesnt contain oil and it is VERY gentle.

on 8/26/2012 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What else do you need? It's just a beautiful face and eye makeup remover without colorants, perfumes or any irritating ingredients. It's quite cheap and works for every skin - from very dry to very oily and sensitive, too. Totally recommend! Btw... Kylie Minoque use this. ;)

on 8/20/2012 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this make up remover for over a year. This has been my number 1 make up remover for my face. You simply soak it with a cotton pad (or cotton pads) and rub it gently on your face to remove the make up. Since I have oily skin with persistent whiteheads and occasion break outs, removing make up becomes an important daily routine. Of course, this is not strong enough to remove eye make up so I use something else to take care of that. But this is pretty good to remove the make up and oil from your face before you wash your face with your cleanser. I think this is a great way to prevent break out and keep your skin clear!

on 8/19/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a staple in my skincare routine. I use products that make my skin very sensitive (peels, retinols, acids, vit C) and this is the perfect gentle cleanser for my skin. Although my skin is slightly oily, it gets stripped really easily from most cleansers I use. In the morning, I simply splash with cold water, pat dry then wipe with this and it leaves my skin feeling calm and balanced, never tight. I also use this after oil cleansing at night, and once again I am left with skin that isn't irritated or overstripped. This also doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and is very efficient at removing dirt, oil, MU residue, and sebum. I don't know what I would do without this stuff! Also, a little tip- to make this last longer, I purchase extra thin sterile cotton pads from ebay so less liquid is absorbed in the cotton and more goes on my face!

on 8/16/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bioderma Crealine H2O Is essential in my skincare routine. I have very sensitive eye area, and heavy eye creams or oil-based make up removers cause milia to form. Milia looks like tiny white pearly bumps, and are actually kertain-filled cysts. Once I get them... they last for a long long time. I use the Crealine H2O as a eye makeup remover. I soak it on a cotton pad and cover my eyes with it for 10 seconds, and with one wipe, all my eye make up comes off. Because this isn't an oil-based eye make up remover, it is quite difficult to remove waterproof mascara. I've actually found a way around this. I use the Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover (a 5-star product!!!!) first ... followed with Crealine H2O and my eye area is completely clean! This is really cheap in France (at the Monoprix, I got two 500ml bottles for less than 20euros!). It is quite difficult to get this in the states, but it is available online from amazon and sasa.com. I would definitely recommend this for those with milia-prone sensitive eye areas.

on 8/5/2012 4:37:00 PM

I find that this is too much of a pain to use for makeup removal as it takes several swipes with multiple cotton pads to remove the bulk of my face makeup. It also fails at removing waterproof eyemakeup. However, I love to use it as a toner to make sure that my cleanser has removed every bit and to rebalance my skin. It's also difficult to get a hold of in the states as I must rely on shipping it through private sellers. I would consider repurchasing, but I would like to try out some Paula's Choice toners next when this runs out. EDIT: While I still have to knock off a star for it's inability to remove eyemakeup, I do love this as a face makeup remover. I use it to get the bulk of my makeup off before I cleanse and I've noticed a difference in my skin.

on 7/30/2012 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had to write a review, because this was driving me CRAZY. I couldn't figure out why the ingredients listed here were not the same ones on the bottle I borrowed from my mother...

FYI, Bioderma "Sensibio H20" and Bioderma "Crealine TS H20" are two completely different products. I don't know why they are listed as the same, but it might account for some of the variance in ratings. They do appear to be packaged identically, so be sure to check carefully to make sure you're ordering the right one.

The ingredients for Sensibio H20 are listed above; as you can see, it is oil-free. It's for "Peaux Sensibles," or sensitive skin. This might not take off waterproof eye or other makeup too well, but it's less likely to cause breakouts.

The one I have (Crealine H20) seems to remove eye makeup pretty well, and does contain oil. Many people like castor oil, but my face breaks out like crazy when I use it. It's also rated pretty high as far as being comedogenic. Crealine H20 is for "Peaux Sensibles Tres Seches," or sensitive and very dry skin. Anyway, here are the ingredients for that one:

Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Lactate, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Centrimonium Bromide.

As you can see, they are quite different from the ones listed above! Hopefully this will save someone from ordering something that they'll hate, like I almost did....

on 7/28/2012 11:24:00 PM

I was so excited to finally get my hands on this but I was soon disappointed... This may work great for people with non-sensitive skin, but since I have very sensitive skin, this product gave my face hell!!! After the first use, I noticed my face was very red after. Then the second and last use, my entire eye area is swollen, red, it looks like I have eczema, and my face is so itchy... Never again!

on 7/28/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this based on the pixiwoo sisters recc.
While I love those two and their tutorials, I did not like this product. They said they use it for makeup removal so I thought that it would be able to take off tons of makeup (which of course they wear a lot). Wrong...it did not take off all my makeup, and I always wash my face afterwards anyway.
I usually use an oil based makeup remover and then a face wash before bedtime. But since I thought this was a makeup remover, I used this instead of my oil one night...and looked like a raccoon. It did an abysmal job of removing my eye makeup and instead just seemed to smudge and spread it around. I should note that I do wear quite a bit- heavy black eyeliner and bright colors. So if you dont wear a lot of makeup this could work well for you.
I should note that I was NOT wearing waterproof mascara.
I guess I will use this as a toner or on my light makeup days.
On the positive, it is gentle.

on 7/27/2012 3:43:00 AM

The solution resembles water, with no scent or bubbles, and most importantly it does not irritate my eyes! Love it.

Before I shower or wash my face at the end of the day, I use Crealine to take off my eye make-up. I soak two cotton pads in Crealine Solution, one for each eye, and then place them over my eyes for 20 seconds. This way the solution has time to act and dissolve the waterproof mascara and eyeshadow I have on.

I bought this in a package deal so it was a bargain: 500ml for HK$115 (thatís US$15 or £9) which will last me a very long time given how I use it.