April 20, 2014 | 1620 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by persianeyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

onto my 2nd bottle- its amazing, its great for giving me a refresher- not the best for EYE makeup remover, but amazing on the face, its so refreshing

i love it- lasts me so long

only thing that bothers me is the cap breaks off easily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!!!! I use it as a toner and when in a hurry to remove and touch up eye make up. Effortlessly removes make up. Its so cooling to the skin and very gentle and effective. No irritation, dryness, or weird skin reaction. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ellovato

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after seeing Lisa Eldridge praise it on You Tube.

It's not easily available in the USA so I bought it online. It was shipped to me from China.

I did not find it an effective eye makeup remover at all. I soaked cotton pads and let them sit on my eyes for several seconds and gently pulled away. It removed some of my eyeshadow and brow color but left behind all of my long wearing eyeliner and mascara. Even after several more passes with newly soaked pads, I could not remove all of the eyeliner (UD 24/7 pencil).

This also stung my eyes horribly! The next morning my eyes still hurt and were irritated and red.

I am very sad that this did not work as well as I had expected since it came so highly recommended and it was not a cheap product.

I like the Lancome eye makeup remover. Even though it is pricey I find it worth the extra cost if it is effective and gentle.

I have also tried NYX eye makeup remover and find that it works almost as well as Lancome and is much more reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A gentle and effective make-up remover. Soft, clean and non-irritating. A winner and best bought in set of 2 big bottles for excellent value. Get yourself a mini bottle too so you can easily pack it to travel with you. HG and loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy it after I watched its review from the makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. I mean if she is using this cleanser, it must be really good. I use it only for my eye make up and it is indeed very efficient. It did not cause me allergies neither. UPDATE: i used this for 1 year and recently bought the 2nd bottle. obviously, i am very content with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Boghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this stuff. It's super gentle, and doesn't sting my face or eyes at all which is great. It removes makeup really, really efficiently, quickly and gently; I'll definitely re-purchase.....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by zenxena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just tried this stuff out on one eye. I loaded up the heavy makeup then applied to a cotton pad and left on my eyes for a little while. When I wiped off the makeup most of it came off perfectly.

PROBLEM was when it got in my eye it stung so badly I had to rinse and re rinse my eye with cold water to calm down the stingging. The pain is still in eye 30 mins later and it is blood shot red. No idea why I had this reaction to it, but if you want to buy test out in store first pop a little on a q-tip and stick it in your eye as if to remove eyeliner and wait 5 minutes if its doesn't sting then you'll probably have no issue but I certainly did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I love this stuff. I have somewhat sensitive, acne prone skin. It tends to be dry in the winter and more oily in the summer. This didn't cause any breakouts for me. It's great for cleaning off the face, sunscreen and makeup without washing your face. I use it if I want to start with clean skin for putting on fresh makeup in the evening. It keeps me from having to over wash my skin, which can lead to dryness and irritation. Also great for taking makeup off before washing skin at night. I'm actually about to order more as I type this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is very good yet not amazing A little bit hard to find in the UK (I "import" it from France via an internet website). Whether you use waterproof make up or light make up this does a decent he job, regardless. 500 ml will last you forever. I do not rave about it. it is good, reasonable price for 500 ml but not outstanding.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mirajune

Oh boy. this stuff really stings my eye (not plural because it only stings my left eye and not the right eye). I use a cotton pad and put some of the product and just let it sit on my eyes and oh boy did it sting! I didn't notice this at first but more I use, more it stings. My eye gets blood shot from it for couple of hours. I have no idea why only one of my eyes are affected by this. But I really wish I could use this product because it is gentle for the skin and my other eye lol. Oh well..