August 29, 2014 | 1801 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makeup remover is the greatest thing. Removes everything and feels like water on your skin. I do not understand the complaints, I have not noticed any chemically smell and it has never broken me out. I love the simple but classy packaging; I love the white and pink labeling; I love the pink cap. I just wish it were cheaper, but it's so great, I'm willing to pay $22 dollars Canadian plus 13% tax for it. Shoppers recently had a sale and it was marked down to $16 and change so I bought a backup bottle. To make it last longer, I remove my eyemakeup with a separate remover. This stuff is magic! For me to buy a product again is unusual as I am always looking for the next best thing, so that says it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ayabug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works like a dream, no stinging, no rubbing, no drying.
I LOVE this product. I wear waterproof mascara with a primer and eyeliner daily and I can get my whole face and my eyes clean with one saturated cotton square. My eyes never sting. I never have to rub vigorously and there is no residue. My face is left neither dry or oily. I feel as if I splashed some water on my face. I look forward to removing my make up each day. This product is apparently a cult favorite of makeup artists and models (expert makeup removers), and I can understand why. I never gave much thought to makeup removers as they're not as fun as colorful makeup, but this one has changed my mind. I have no qualms with the price. I found a 500ml (about 16 oz) bottle for about USD $24 through amazon. I believe my previous neutrogena one was about $7 for 5 oz. While it's a little more expensive, this product is FAR BETTER and I can use it all over my face, not just my eyes. If I'm lazy, I don't even have to wash my face afterwards. This is a HG product for me. I never thought I would feel so enthusiastic about a workhorse product, but I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a refreshing, gentle makeup remover that I use almost every day. It removes most eye makeup-- though perhaps not the most stubborn stuff. I don't wear much hard-to-remove eye makeup on an everyday basis, and it works quite well. I put a few drops on a cotton pad, lay it on one eye for about 3-5 seconds, then swipe. I add another drop or two on the other side of the pad, and then use it on the other eye. This usually takes care of everything but the most waterproof mascaras.

I am a contact lens wearer, so I appreciate how completely non-greasy this product is. I don't use it all over my face; it is not cheap, and I prefer to use either a wipe or cleanser + water for that purpose anyway. But for removing eye makeup, this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by nicodavi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first heard of this remover in the GOOP newsletter. I saw it at Shopper's Drug Mart one day on sale and decided to give it a try. I'm on my second bottle now and I can honestly say it is a fabulous makeup remover - non greasy, effective, refreshing and on and on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bit dissapointed. I was expecting this magical product that is as gentle as water but still removes stubborn quickly. Unfortunately, though it does remove makeup, its not as effective as my loreal oil-based eye makeup remover/ plain olive oil for removing mascara from the lashline. I also used it to remove UD 24/7 from my waterline and it stung my eyes, even after washing out my eyes with water and 9 hours later, they still feel irritated. I wish I'd bought the smaller bottle instead of assuming I would definitely love it like some youtube gurus. Guess I'll just have to make the most of it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by BlondySofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There are girls who prefer to cleanse their faces with water / gels / foams who have more tolerant skin and get less irritated by rubbing off the cotton pads off their faces and there are girls with really sensitive, easily irritated skin (like me) who prefers to cleanse their faces with oil based cleansers. For the past couple of years I have been using oil based cleansers / make-up removers from famous Japanese Brands: Shu Uemura, Fancl, DHC and unfortunately using Bioderma's Sensibio H2O gave me a very adverse reaction, yes, it removed my foundation and eye shadow, however it stung my face, stung my eyes, made my skin dry, and my eyes itchy, and I realized it is just too harsh on my sensitive skin. Moreover, I try to avoid rubbing cotton pads off my face and I prefer to use a mild but very effective oil cleansers of my favorite Japanese Brands that will never ever irritate your skin, will make it very clean and will remove all traces of dirt and make-up. For those girls, who felt that Sensibio H2O is too harsh on their skin, I would highly recommend to switch to oil make-up removers / cleansers of major Japanese Brands, my combination sensitive skin never have been happier and half full bottle of Bioderma's Sensibio H2O unfortunately goes to trash ;)))

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

After giving into all the positive reviews I read all over the internet , including MUA, I decided to get the micellar water from Bioderma.

I didnt go through too much trouble of getting it , seen as its easily found in Eastern-European countries ( in my case in Romania ) and paid the equivalent of $14 for the 250ml. bottle. If you have friends travelling that way or going home for the holidays , ask them to get you a bottle or two if you like this.

I , on the other side , have a love-hate relationship with this! First time I used it to take my make-up off my eyes , it gave me an adverse reaction and got my eyes extremely irritated and sore. I had blurry vision for most part of an hour and swore not to use this again on my eyes.

I am currently using it for my face ONLY. I still feel its nothing special and it slighlty dries my skin out. To this day , I still have no idea what exactly in the product gives me the sensitivity.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by caaliite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

MY HG CLEANSER.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER. It is an absolute must have, and I'll tell you exactly why. Firstly, it is extremely reasonable priced and is amazing for sensitive skin. It can be used as a 3 in 1 (cleanser, eye mkup remover, toner) by simply putting a couple drops on a cotton pad. You don't even have to rinse. However, I still use a cleanser and a tougher eye makeup remover (like Lacome Bifacil) to remove heavy makeup. I use Bioderma Sensibio H20 to remove that greasy, sticky feeling that eye makeup removers leave. I also use it as a gentle toner. It is fabulous for sensitive eyes, and no other micellar water I've ever tried even compares in the slightest because they all make my eyes sore and red. I've tried several other derm brands' micellar waters such as La Roche Posay, Vichy and Avene and nothing compares. This is a must have product for every single woman, and I'll swear by it until the day I die.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by tammywiley

I live in Australia and had difficulty getting this, I had to get it shipped from the UK which with delivery cost $60 so it's expensive. I'm sure it is not expensive in Paris though as it is sold in Pharmacies.
This cleansing water is fantastic.......I am trying not to use it all the time as I don't want to run out too quickly. It feels very calming on the skin and somehow removes ALL makeup in one swipe, including a heavy dark smokey eye.
Skin is not left red, it feels conditioned, clean and refreshed. It is used by Makeup Artists world wide so that's got to be saying something..........Would love to try some other products from the range but it's just to hard to get......maybe if I go to Paris one day....