October 30, 2014 | 1349 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It is true, this really is an amazing makeup remover. I have an unfortunate case of everything other people rave about not working for me but with this product it's the opposite! Not only it thoroughly removes all the make up, it is very gentle to the eyes (you can rub them all you want) and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I haven't tried it with a waterproof mascara yet as I use it extremely rarely (and I think it is best removed with two phase products such as Lancome's Bi-Facil). I use it in two steps, first to roughly remove all make up and then on another cotton pad to remove the residues and it leaves my face completely clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVAAAAARRRR!!!
I have combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin that likes to get allergic tojust about everyday damn type of cleanser but OMG is fantastic. It gets off all my makeup and evern waterproof eye makeup, but it doesn't strip my skin and doesn't cause allergic reactions. It is the best sensitive skin cleansing water.
I ALSO use this to clean my brushes daily. Just a dashof it on a kitchen towel paper and a swirl or two gets out powders or foundation on the brush tips so that it keeps my brushes clean till the weekly deep brush clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dana999

actually i just bought my second bottle
this is one of the best make up removers i've ever used
it soothes my skin and doesn't irritate it at all and leave my face clean but i like to use after removing my make up a cleanser to make sure my face is thoroughly clean, i use histomer sensitive skin formula

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by paulaalvaradoruiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best make up remover ever, i love it because it not only removes make up but cleans the skin so good. I haven't got any bad reactions. I will definetely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Joannie1288

I have heard that this product is very very good as it acts as a toner and provides another step to ensure your face is squeaky clean. However, I agree that it soothes and tones your face but I have been breaking out after I use this.

I have conbination skin and this product has made my skin irritated everytime I use it. The price for how much product you get it very good and affordable but tbh I wouldn't really purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it based on the great reviews it received by people interviewed on into the gloss (that was before I knew MUA).

I was using ROCs micellaire solution for very sensitive skin first and I already liked it.

When I started using bioderma my skin really had to get used to it, I find the ROC solution much more gentle. But now my skin has gotten used to it and it feels much improved. The cleanser makes my skin really soft and gets out a lot of residue.

I use it twice a day: in the morning to remove the residue build up from the night, and in the evening/when I come home to remove make up, but then I use cetaphil gentle cleanser or Dr Hauschka cleaning milk first.

I also swipe over my eyes with it to get rid of make up there, I do not experience an adverse reaction.

All in all my skin looks and feels great. It is sensitive, and a little bit combination, and able to get really angry in the winter.

I live in the Netherlands and had to order it from a Belgian online pharmacy shop (newpharma.be) where the 500 ml bottle cost me 17 euros. Might seem a little pricey but it is a lot of product. I'm pretty sure I will repurchase.

UPDATE: After I finished the bottle I went back to ROC and to be honest, I much prefer the ROC one. This was too harsh on my skin and while I do have sensitive skin, it's not THAT sensitive. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Brunette4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing product!

As a test yesterday I first used my "Say Yes to Cucumber" makeup remover whipes, and then used this product.

I thought that my whipes were doing a good job,
UNTIL......the cotton pad that I used with the Bioderma after was FULL of makeup. I went over a second time with bioderma and Nothing!

Some may feel that this is a bit pricey, but if you think about it, its not. I wont need to buy eye makeup remover, or makeup remover whipes again, cause this product takes care of both!

Avail in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart for $22, will definitley be repurchasing over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by prettyfacades

I've tried other micellar waters but this is slightly superior. This feels like it cleans better and is really gentle. It cleans better than the Vichy one.
It can be used as a toner to follow up your makeup removal or just to remove makeup.

For me, I don't wear much eye makeup so it cleans fine. I've heard complaints about it not being able to remove waterproof eye makeup though.

There is a reason why so many beauty industry professionals recommend this! It's amazing.

The packaging is kind of annoying though. The product doesn't really flow from the bottle very well and I have to squeeze to get it out which is a pain. I think this is less of an issue in the bigger bottles but those small 100ml bottles have really lousy packaging.

I think the trick to using this is that you can't just put it on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it then expect it to remove all your makeup. I usually leave the cotton pad on my skin for 10seconds or so then swipe it across the skin. I feel like this way, the solution can really dissolve/loosen the makeup from the skin and hence clean better. This also works when removing waterproof eye makeup.

Will rebuy again and again!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the water-like consistency and the fact that you only have to use one product to take off your make-up. This works pretty well if you don't use waterproof mascara otherwise it is a little harder to take your make-up off. This is great if I use it only a couple times a week, if I start using it daily it will break me out and that hardly ever happens with my dry skin. I don't think I will buy it again, maybe the smallest bottle to take with me when I travel but then again it's not available where I live and I don't want to order it online because it's not worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by princesspeachhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! only compliant is the price but so such an awesome product, I am willing to pay. it does what it claims. Cleanse and purifies. removes all non water proof makeup EASILY AND COMPLETELY. it might leave some people's skin a bit dry afterwards but i mean you are suppose to moisturize after every cleanse anyways. I love love love this because it make my life so much easier. I purely use this as a makeup remover though. Then i use facewash to cleanse my face.