Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 7/27/2012 3:43:00 AM

The solution resembles water, with no scent or bubbles, and most importantly it does not irritate my eyes! Love it.

Before I shower or wash my face at the end of the day, I use Crealine to take off my eye make-up. I soak two cotton pads in Crealine Solution, one for each eye, and then place them over my eyes for 20 seconds. This way the solution has time to act and dissolve the waterproof mascara and eyeshadow I have on.

I bought this in a package deal so it was a bargain: 500ml for HK$115 (thatís US$15 or £9) which will last me a very long time given how I use it.

on 7/27/2012 2:07:00 AM

The Sensibio H20 is the best make-up remover i have ever used.
Had serious outbreaks with dry and flaky skin.My derm then introduced me to this holy grail product.This product is definitely suitable for people that have sensitive and acne prone skin.
I m on my 8 bottle...Will repurchase this product again.
Mad loves

on 7/24/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sadly, this did not work on my sensitive, combo/slightly dry acne prone skin. I was completely turned on by the concept of a water like makeup remover for sensitive skin and wanted to love this product oh so very much. Unfortunately, it caused one of the worst break outs I'd ever had and with prolonged use it dried the holy crap out of my skin.

I used this sporadically for about 8 months and upon first use, I remember it being very nice. After awhile, I noticed a tiny break out whenever I used it but didn't connect the dots because I figured, if it's formulated for sensitive skin it should be fine. For about 3 months I kept conducting experiments with Sensibio with sad, sad results but the last one I did must have really pissed off my face because hell broke out in the form of zits all over my cheeks. I don't know why I kept waiting for my face to heal only to have it ravaged by the same product but I just had to make sure it was definitely the product and yup, it was.

It didn't remove foundation completely, but it worked beautifully on the lighter, everyday stuff. The cute bottle made dispensing the product very easy and I found it to be reasonably priced. Will definitely not repurchase for myself, but my sister with normal skin uses it and loves it.

on 7/11/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased a second bottle before the first one is gone because I don't want to be without it and it goes fast when I use it for a makeup remover. I've decided to remove my face makeup with a regular cleanser just to make the product go further.

Whenever I used Jojoba or coconut oils to remove my gel eyeliner, The next day when I applied the liner, after a few hours the liner would separate and become a mess under my eyes. I had to keep checking the mirror. It happened with all eyeliners I would use so that's what made me suspect oil residue from cleaning the night before.

Now that I use Bioderma, I don't have that problem anymore. There's not a drop of oil in it.

on 7/7/2012 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The BEST cleanser i've ever used. This is so gentle to my sensitive and reactive skin and so powerful removing everything from my face at the end of the day without rubbing!!! The skin is breathing after i use it. It gives me a comfort feeling. I also use it to refresh my skin when i'm at home and wearing no make-up. I was looking for a good cleanser for a very long time as i hate milk and oil cleansers and wipes. Not cheap, but i won't try any other cleanser since i found Bioderma.

on 7/5/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this. I used to use plain soap to clean my face at night (given my fussy, sensitive skin, it was easier than working my way through an array of cleansers). But I decided to give this a try after seeing a succession of articles about the new, miraculous "micellar waters".

Well, it takes everything off, including my tubing mascara, with ease. But that's not much of a challenge; I wear barely any makeup on a regular day. However, my partner was recently in a show in which he was dressed as a woman, and wore very heavy makeup every night, including full foundation and wax to conceal his eyebrows. Nothing seemed to take all of it off; his pores were clogged with foundation and the eyebrow wax lingered, until I tried this. Removed the lot. And he has even more delicate skin than I do, thin, flaky and prone to eczema -- no reactions.

The bottle is a bit expensive, but I found it lasted a fair while. I'm not so crazy about the lid, which is hard to close securely.

on 7/3/2012 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My eyelids are prone to eczema and they literally react to any kind of cleaner. So far Bioderma has been amazing! It is so gentle, it just feels like water and doesn't leave my eyelids sore and red like many other cleansers I have tried

Through much experimenting, I found this to be an amazing Face make-up remover and have developed a love-hate relationship as how it removes my eye make up. I love it!! I've never felt so clean after a long day out in the city or just out running errands! It is definitely one of the steps that I look forward to carrying out in my new skin care regime. The satisfying of cleansing your skin and seeing the dirt collect on the cotton pad is oddly satisfying. I've tried numerous face make-up wipes and cleansers and nothing does anything like the Bioderma does! It's absolutely amazing. I do feel a significant difference to my skin upon introducing this product and I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! Besides, there are several cleansers available from bioderma that are set out to suit your skin type .....

Read more on //

on 6/27/2012 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by the low ratings for this product. I have both "cleansing waters" from Bioderma - this one and the one for oilier skin - and love them both. They don't replace my regular cleansing routine but are a great addition to it. I use this one when the weather is cooler and my skin drier. I find it does a great job of removing my "budge-proof" concealer and takes off most of my other makeup as well. It's a wonderful product to use when you can't do a full facial cleansing or when you're somewhere without access to water, a towel, etc. or for when you're in a hurry. If I don't have time for a shower after I work out, I cleanse my face with this product and it gets off all the oils and grime without leaving any feeling of residue behind. On a long road trip or a hike (I live right by a hiking trail), it is great to carry along a small bottle of this for a quick freshening up! And I'm amazed by how well these work to remove eye makeup gently and thoroughly in pretty much one quick swipe. Because there are often sales or "2 times the product for the original price" bottles at Shoppers Drug Mart, the price is kept quite reasonable too. I will always have a bottle of this on hand and highly recommend it.

on 6/25/2012 12:10:00 AM

I have heard the hype about this product and finally decided to try it. This is a good makeup remover EXCEPT on waterproof eye makeup and some mascaras that are long wearing and not waterproof. This works on my face makeup, but I still have to use my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover for the eyes. I would rather just use one makeup remover and for the price it just makes more sense for me to use the Sonia Kashuk. Much easier for me to get at Target. I had to get the Bioderma on the internet.