February 1, 2015 | 1513 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

Simply the best ! Better than all the rest ! I have really sensitive eyelids. They itch, burn, get red and puffy very easily. I have a routine and have to stick with it.
I use this fantastic product to remove my eye make-up.I use any creamy make up remover for the rest of my face.
For those who have eyelid eczema or very sensitive eyelids this is for you.
I use Korres eyelid primer and after that I can use any eyelid product. I remove it with Bioderma, wash my eyelids with Johnson baby shampoo and the rest of my face with Cetaphil ( I use it without water so this way it becomes like a cream). After that, I hydrate my eyelids with Eucerin Replenishing Face cream 5% Urea and put more on my eyelids before I go to sleep.
Bye bye eyelids problem ! If you are desperate withe burning red eyelids, try this routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mizztali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Best makeup remover I've tried! No stinging, no reactions even for my very sensitive skin... A Staple product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by madii1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really surprised at the comments that this product is expensive in the States! Here in Poland you can normally buy it at a pharmacy and a 250ml bottle costs around 40 zloty which is like $13. It's cheap and all girls use it :D I used to use cleansing milks and toners before, but ever since I discovered this I don't use anything else! Removes all my make up without rubbing and pulling my skin, even a small bottle lasts a long time because you don't need to use a lot like with other products. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

This is the only thing I found that takes ALL the makeup off, face, eyes, everything. And it doesn't make my have oily!
I first bought the little bottle because this is not very expensive but its also not cheap, and I was on the fence of how something that looks and smells like clear water was going to work. The very first time I used it was after a party, sooo heavy make up alert, and I must say I was very impressed with how easily it came off. Not as impressed as how I woke up the next day. Oily skin girls: how many times have you woken up to a oily face? Yeah, so did I, until I used this.
Now I am NOT saying it controls the oils on your face, thats not it, I think it doesn't make your face oily or greasy which is great as it is! And lets be honest, its super convinient that its eyes and face makeup remover in one bottle, you end up saving money. It lasts a pretty long time too.
Now I can't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just finished my first 500ml bottle, so it's safe to say that I love it! Sensibio/Crealine H20 makes my skin feel clean and removes all my makeup, but doesn't leave a tight, astringent, uncomfortable feeling after. The greatest virtue of this product is its ability to effectively remove makeup and truly cleanse the skin while being as gentle as water. One 500ml bottle lasted me over 3 months. I was lucky enough to purchase this in France. Now that I've finished my 1st bottle, I'm scheming of ways to get it for a good price here in the US (I should have taken a whole suitcase for Bioderma because it was a much better deal there: 18 euros for 2 bottles). Overall, I think this the best makeup remover/toner/cleanser I've tried, and I'm willing to pay extra when it comes time to purchase more :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by susaeliu

Took off makeup, felt very pure, but it made me breakout on the areas of my face I used it on! I never ever had breakouts on those areas before this. I wanted to make sure I wasn't using the product incorrectly, and used it for more than a month before I reviewed it. It is so HG status and it works well for so many people that I doubted myself and was in denial.. But sadly, I wasn't. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mgfer

I have been using this product for a couple of months and I canīt wait longer to say what I think about it. I have been trying to find the perfect toner (after my beloved 'Verite' from E.Lauder was discontinued) but I have not had great results so far. I am about to give up on that search. Instead, I have found this cleanser and realized that my skin is looking great without the need of a toner. This is removing my makeup effortlessly and leaving my skin cleaned and ready for treatment. Can I survive without a toner? not sure yet, but so far, this is working great as a 2x1. I also feel that it calms down my super sensitive skin. I will repurchase, for sure and will probably leave an update after other 5 or 6 months to see if nothing has changed.

Update April, 3rd, 2012: I am loving this product, need to say. Will review in other few months just in case but so far, a real HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by AngelababyHK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HI sis,

I have been using this products for more than 10 years when I was working in Hong Kong, its very cheap and could buy elsewhere. However, I am not longer able to source it in Singapore and its TOOO expensive to get a 250ml bottle at S36.00 from phramacy. this really disappointed me and also this is the only size i could find.

Recently, I have searched some othe channels to purchase this necessity in my life, hope this help you:
ebay: S44.00-S50.00, anyone seller could try.
a website name: Epromo.com.sg
which selling S40.00, i think can just try
Feelbeautiful is another website I always buy skincare, (sadly)not selling this product, but you could try to see other products of low prices always.

However, this product is not good for remove eye make-up. my eye makeup are from Bobbie brown and its obviously will leave a lot of my eyeliners and mascara... i still would recommend Lancome is the best brand to do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by GeorginaConway

Amazing product for removing makeup without aggravating my skin. Perfect for getting off mascara and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily as some liquid cleansers do. Skin looks a lot healthier after using for just 2 weeks, would really recommend this product for people with sensitive skin such as I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by blua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the smell of this, it's absolutely divine! It really helps take off makeup and leaves my skin fealing clean. I ran out last week and went to shoppers to get a new one. Now, this is the first bottle I bought and only really got it because it was on sale. When I went back to repurchase I balked at the price...$22?! I'm kind of frugal and the thought of spending $22 for something that small and lasted just almost a month (I wear makeup daily)... I just couldn't take the plunge. Instead, I bought Vichy cause it was on sale :p I kinda wish I just bought it because there is a clear difference between this and Vichy. They both do a great job though...but the smell of Vichy is kind of disgusting. I'll have to think about it and compare the two. But if this is goes on sale, I'm for sure going to stock up. continued >>