Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I used it to remove my eye makeup. It did not do a very good job. Vichy miscellar solution was able to take off my eye makeup without pulling out lashes while this water left behind sparkles from eyeshadows and I had to work hard to take off all mascara. It may be better at removing face makeup but I do not plan to use it for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My French roommate introduced me to this and I gave her $10 for her to buy me one when she went back to visit her family. That's a pretty good deal! But now that I don't live with her I have to order it off of Amazon and it's a bit pricey. I bought two 500ml bottles for $48. $15.99 of that was shipping, which is quite unfortunate. But what can you do when you love a product?!
I use this as a makeup remover rather than a cleanser. At first I was quite leery of this considering it is SO much like water that it's almost suspicious. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. This doesn't irritate my face and it doesn't break me out which has been a HUGE issue for me when it comes to skin care. It doesn't have an irritating smell, it's not oily, it doesn't burn my face or my eye area. The one negative thing that I can think of with this is that it doesn't remove every bit of waterproof mascara. I've tried letting it sit for a minute to see if it would break down but the majority of the mascara is still there. I usually go back in with my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover that I buy from Target and I'm set.
It is kind of irritating, but it's just a minor issue that I think that people should be aware of since it claims to be able remove all makeup. It removes ALL of my makeup except waterproof mascara.
I've noticed that my face seems much clearer now that I've been using this product too.

The best make up remover I've ever try. It truly removes all the make up, but I like to wash my face with a natural or organic cleanser after using it. If you go over your lips without washing it off, it leaves a very bitter taste on your lips.Overall, this is a really good product, such a pitty that they don't sell it in the UK, only on the continental Europe.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is very gentle makeup remover that doesn't burn my eyes and irritate my skin. Though I like it very much, it doesn't remove waterproof foundation such as Revlon Colorstay. Until I find something better, I think I will use Neutrogena Oil-free eye makeup remover for the whole face.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is one of those products that truly does live up to its hype and then some. I was interested in buying this product for years but have never gotten around to buying it. Well I did and since then have never looked back. First and foremost, this product does exactly what is says it does. It removes my makeup thoroughly and doesn't leave it stripped. I didn't think I wore that much face makeup until I put some of this on a cotton pad and rubbed it all over my face. Wow! It took everything off. Also, I use this in the morning as a fast face cleanser and it works beautifully. It also removes eye makeup. Three uses in one for me. Fantastic product. I repurchased this twice and I continue to love this product.

I used this for a couple of weeks until it began to dry out my skin pretty badly - I had a number of noticeable circular dry patches distributed over my cheeks. Shame because I really liked it before the dryness happened, which went away as soon as I stopped using the Crealine solution. Now I'm using the Sebium solution which has a) made my skin much clearer, and b) doesn't cause any dry patches despite being a 'stronger' formula. I just wonder why the version formulated for sensitive skin caused such a paradoxical reaction on my skin. Normally I have sensitive skin, which is why I chose it. Unfortunately now I have a lot left in the bottle which I can't use on my face. I heard that you can use this product to clean your make-up brushes though, so I may give that a try and see if I can finish up the bottle another way.

UPDATE 14/04/2013: I have to change my review to one that is much more positive! I ran out of the Sebium Bioderma about six weeks ago and decided to give the Crealine another go since I had so much left after I originally gave it up. Long story short, I have been using it twice a day since, and my skin has never looked so clear. It's much clearer than when I was using the Sebium solution. I haven't had any circular dry patches on my face this time so maybe it was something else that caused them. I think the combination of Crealine Bioderma and Biore's pore unclogging scrub has given me the best skin of my whole life. Anyway, hope this helps people who are considering using Bioderma Crealine. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This has become an essential part of my skincare routine. I have very sensitive skin during winter because it gets dry, flaky, red and irritated. After reading all the amazing reviews I decided to buy it looks like water and I was a bit skeptical at first because I use waterproof eye makeup and my foundation (Revlon Colorstay) is hard to remove. This is a very gentle makeup remover and it does a great job removing even the toughest makeup.
On top of that I have noticed that my skin has improved (I have been using it for 4 weeks now) and there is definitely a lot less redness and my skin isn't as dry anymore.

It's a wonderful product and I can't recommend this highly enough.

I literally cured my sensitive skin with this stuff. For over a year I was plagued with redness and itchy bumps all over my face that two dermatologists and an allergist could not explain. I kept getting prescribed harsher and harsher creams and lotions and steroids, and it got to the point where I would get too depressed to leave the house. The worse thing was that I have Asian skin and the itchy bumps would leave red marks that took months to fade.

Then I read on Garance Dore's blog that her dermatologist had told her to stop washing her skin full stop. Something about preserving your face's natural oils. So I threw out all my soaps and face washes, even the "super gentle" ones, and bought a bottle of Avene micellar water. Within a week, the itchiness was 80% reduced. I kept with that regime for a few months, and my skin looked so much better. But it was so expensive that I looked for an alternative, and I found Sensibio on Amazon. Right after I switched to Sensibio, my irritation disappeared 100%. It's been 6 months and I have zero, zero irritation. It's like a miracle. I think I finally allowed the natural barrier on my skin to heal when I stopped messing with it with harsh surfactants and the like. My skin is so much healthier now that I am actually able to tolerate a retinoid (Atralin) without any irritation.

By the way, I wear Revlon Colorstay foundation and two cotton pads of this stuff gets it all off. It also takes off my Becca mascara. And I even use it to clean my face on days when I don't wear makeup at all. I am now a firm believer in the importance of respecting the natural barrier on your skin.

My skin is oily, dehydrated, very sensitive, clog-prone, with slight rosacea. I have tried so many products over the years. Nothing has ever calmed my skin and reduced my redness like this stuff, I am truly amazed! I have been using it for 3 weeks, morning and night and my skin has really changed. I do not use it to remove mascara, but I do use it to take off all my other makeup (with a cotton pad, no rinsing afterward). Will definitely try other products from this brand.

This product is unbelievable. It removes any and all types of makeup. My skin gets very sensitive and tends to break out if it is over-cleansed, but I could rub cotton pads soaked with this product all over my face all day, and it would probably look better afterwards. It looks and feels pretty much like water. No harsh chemical smells, no oiliness. It just feels soothing. I don't know how the inventors of this product pulled this off. It's seriously ingenious. I use it to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I used to just assume that all my makeup was coming off with my cleanser, but it really wasn't. My skin has benefited so much from adding this one step to my routine. My skin looks smoother and much more clear since beginning to use this before cleanser. If I'm stuck somewhere and don't have any way to wash my face, I'll bring a travel bottle of this with me and my face will still feel clean after using this. I get it off Amazon. Every woman should have this stuff. If you don't have it, buy some immediately.