August 1, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Tinted Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by calei

I love this lipgloss! MAC lipglass stays on throughout the day because of it's sticky and thick consistancy. It gives an opaque, glass and pleather like shine. Most lipglosses that I have tried that claim to give full shine are usually a thin, oily type of shine. So far my favorites are C-Thru(shimmery pale beige-pink undertones), Prr(shimmery coralish-rosy pink), and Oh Baby(shimmery light bronze.) The container is pretty small for $12.50, but it's worth it since a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by eramhorst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice selection of colors and good staying power, but this gloss feels like glue on me. Way too sticky for my tastes, but if that doesn't bother you, it's a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The tinted LipGlass is the best LipGloss I have ever tried and beleive me, I have tried a lot! If you are a fan of LipGloss, then you will LOVE MAC's LipGlass! I purchased "C-Thru" which is my absolute favorite! It makes my lips look and feel awesome AND smells like vanilla (I think they all do) - I also bought "Spite" and it is great as well. At $12.50 per tube, I can see myself having all of them! Great price for a great product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 1:56:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like lipglasses. I find them too runny and in about 10 minutes it is dripping down the sides of my mouth! I look like a clown!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last fall I received Desire (burgandy) Lipglass as a gift and couldn't get over how great it made my lips look. I immediately purchased Explicit (shimmery grey), Shokolate (sheer brown) and Sun Ray (shimmery orange). I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup since I've started wearing Lipglass. One guy followed me around all night at a party. I think he was mesmerized by my lips, because he kept saying "Your lips look like glass". Oh, and I just love that vanilla cream scent.
UPDATE: I've noticed that all the ones with shimmer/glitter (Explicit, Oh Baby, Sun Ray and New Years Yves) has a very odd taste, sorta like plastic and they're too gritty/sticky. They are very different from the non-shimmer smooth ones like Shock-0-late, Desire and Spite. I won't purchase anymore lipglasses because it's not worth the money. I've found cheaper alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You all have me sold! :) After reading the rave reviews on here, I went out and bought my first MAC lipglass. Let me just say that I'm in love with the product! I got Greed, which is a mauve-y color that looks very natural on me, like I have rosey, healthy lips. It is somewhat thick, but unlike many of the lipglosses/lipsticks I own, the lipglass really last the whole day. I'm definitely planning on owning more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2002 5:54:00 AM More reviews by angela7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are great. They really last a long time, the smell is great and they have some terrific colors. I highly recommend Oh Baby and Lust (my most worn lippie), and both look great with the Spice lipliner under.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2002 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MissPriss

I love MAC lipglass. It's the only lipgloss I'll wear because of the price, color selection, packaging, and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2002 7:51:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These rank up there as an all-time favorite beauty product. I don't carry a cosmetic bag (how shocking!), but I always have a clear and a tinted MAC Lipglass in my bag. It's certainly not that MAC has the prettiest colors, but Lipglasses are inexpensive, extremely portable and quite tenacious as far as lipglosses go. My current favorite is Oyster Girl, a *very* sheer shimmery lavender pink. Other faves are C-Thru (shimmery nude), Oh Baby (Shimmery bronze), and the ubiquitous Lust (lips-but-better brownish pink).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2002 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I'm not buying any more tinted lipglasses, no matter how alluring the colors may look - I'm always disappointed. These don't last well on me, and they're difficult to apply evenly. I've swapped away most of them, but the ones I *do* like are the glittery ones: Oh Baby, Nico and Lychee Luxe.