Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

on 1/10/2005 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Maybelline's newest mascara is claiming to be 100 smudgeproof and it is. It is less crunchy then Great lash and resembles Full n Soft but with more staying power. I think this might be a winner! It is probably my 100th or so mascara & I normally don't have much luck with Maybelline, but i think this one works...no flaking, smudging or racoon eyes after a full day of wear. It goes on nicely with no clumping and it's a reasonable price $5.99 at CVS.

on 1/7/2005 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In a word this is AWFUL!! DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR MONEY! The worst drugstore mascara I have ever used and I have tried alot. This crap doesn't lengthen and I got the Very Black and could barely see it on. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY! :p

on 1/5/2005 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Blech. What a waste of money. I'm always on the hunt for a new mascara that I'll love so when I saw this I just had to try it. It clumps and smears and doesn't fully coat my lashes - it just kind of globs on. My lashes looked scary after having applied this. Big thumbs down on this one from me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not impresive. Its very similar to Great Lash (which I like less and less as I try other mascaras)...very clumpy and I guess Maybelline thinks the defination of volume is all your lashes sticking together so much you essentially have 3 big gooey lashes with clumps on the end. I wont repurchase.

on 12/29/2004 12:53:00 PM

this is touted as a lengthening, long-wearing, smudge proof mascara. it did nto smudge or budge on me, and it lenghtened only a teensy bit. my lashes looked sparse, but they kinda are. i normally prefer a voulmizing mascara. the brush on this looked similar to the brush on macs fibrelash, which i thought was interesting. i will be trashing this, but at 5 bucks, who cares. back to HG voluminous. oh, i got this in very black, not waterproof and it did hold a curl nicely

on 12/27/2004 6:43:00 PM

This is just an okay mascara. I like a dramatic eyelash look and this formula is very thin and it takes several coats to really do much. The black color is also more like a grayish black - not real dark. It is not the worst mascara I've tried but there are better ones to pick from.