August 28, 2014 | 1317 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by caramelhunie

This is such a gorgeous color on my nc44 face. And in certain lights you can definitely see the shimmer part. It gives such a nice glow. I can definitely see myself using this a lot. I am in love with these sheertone shimmers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by babyfawn

I used to be loyal to Well Dressed as a pleasant pink shade, but Dollymix is so much more than it could ever be. The colour is gorgeous and not too bright even though my skin is pale (NW20). I sometimes don't detect any shimmer in it, but in a certain light you can definitely see it and it is more of a dewy look than a glitter look which is absolutely fabulous. I would buy this again and again ... and will!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by implosive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix is a VERY bright pink in the pot. However it does go on sheer, allowing you to build the color. On my GGG skin, it gives me a flushed look. The name "dollymix" should give you an idea what to expect -- very rosy pink looking cheeks. Very suitable for winter for a flushed look & for summer for a sultry look. I was a bit off by the color and the fact that is a shimmer -- however on my skin, no shimmer detected. Mostly matte. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by blueberry17

A very pretty raspberry pink, shimmers are not obvious at all. Have to be light handed with this though. HG for me, this is what I always reach for when I want that dolly look!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by fallingashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

with dollymix, a very light hand is needed when applying! although it turned up sheer on many, it gave my cheeks (RMK 101) a really shocking reddish colour, not like the natural flush i had hoped for it to be. also, the shimmers are non-existant.
i was lemming for this! but it just doesnt work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

loks pretty but I have to be careful not to put too much on otherwise I have almost fuschia looking cheeks. Also, where's the shimmer in this? That's a little disappointing. I would give this a 3.5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow! ms dolly was sitting pretty and very neglected in my other MU case for months before i saved it from ignonimity yesterday night. i'm so sorry for making it suffer! dollymix is a striking, vivid pink that goes on sooo sheer and silkily that u will hardly know it's on. it leaves a subtle, girlie and cute pink flush on your face. i love this!!! there is almost no shimmer in this. thus, it won't leave my cheeks looking pan-fried by the end of the day. am looking forward to getting other sheertone blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by confusionwithak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dollymix is a beautiful, bright pink colour with tiny bits of shimmer in it in the pot. After lusting after this blush for so long, I finally hauled my butt over to my MAC counter and bought it. I was afraid that it might be a bit too dark on my pale complexion.

On the contrary, in fact! It turned out to be sheer.. but not as sheer as one would imagine. It gave the perfect amount of colour. I like to reach for this when I need my face brightened a bit. I can't see any shimmer on my face when I apply this, though, which is why I took off one lipstick.

But this is a gorgeous colour none-the-less, and I'd definitely repurchase it if I ever used it up. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 9:34:00 AM More reviews by star811

I was so disappointed when my HG pink blush was discontinued (MAC Pink Glow) so I was searching for another bright pink blush to get in case I actually used up my Pink Glow. Dollymix is perfect! It's bright pink with shimmer in the pot, but applies as a sheer pink flush on the cheeks. I can't really see much shimmer though, which could really matter to me less anyway. It blends really easily and the color is really buildable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Spanola28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't think I would be able to wear this color as it just looked way too bright for my olive complexion. But I underestimated the Sheertones. Dollymix, which is bright Barbie Corvette pink in the pan, goes on v. sheer. Sheer enough to see my skin underneath. Still, as sheer as it is, it's still bright pink blush so you might need to wear more muted colors on your lips and eyes. Looked v. nice in the winter, for the rosy-cheeked look. The shimmer is more subtle than the Frost blushes; you can only notice it in direct sunlight. I doubt I will ever use this up since I don't do bright pink cheeks that often but if I ever do I would buy again.