January 31, 2015 | 2044 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by bmeh

So pretty! This blush looks a little scary in the pan. Especially for a PPP like me. But when applied, the hot pink color actually looks like my natural flush. This is exactly what I have been searching for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of the sheertone blushes [this one being a sheertone shimmer formula]. I think might get mislead with the color in the pan: it's a bright, loud berry pink looking thing but it gives you a natural flush. it's buildable if needed. I recommend a light hand, as it is easy to overdo. I'm a sucker for bright blushes [gonna review Foolish Me next!]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by addict884

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pink blush. Shimmer doesn't show up, but gives an almost airbrushed effect. This is my new staple, lightly tan skin, blonde highlighter hair green.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by caramelhunie

This is such a gorgeous color on my nc44 face. And in certain lights you can definitely see the shimmer part. It gives such a nice glow. I can definitely see myself using this a lot. I am in love with these sheertone shimmers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by babyfawn

I used to be loyal to Well Dressed as a pleasant pink shade, but Dollymix is so much more than it could ever be. The colour is gorgeous and not too bright even though my skin is pale (NW20). I sometimes don't detect any shimmer in it, but in a certain light you can definitely see it and it is more of a dewy look than a glitter look which is absolutely fabulous. I would buy this again and again ... and will!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by implosive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix is a VERY bright pink in the pot. However it does go on sheer, allowing you to build the color. On my GGG skin, it gives me a flushed look. The name "dollymix" should give you an idea what to expect -- very rosy pink looking cheeks. Very suitable for winter for a flushed look & for summer for a sultry look. I was a bit off by the color and the fact that is a shimmer -- however on my skin, no shimmer detected. Mostly matte. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by blueberry17

A very pretty raspberry pink, shimmers are not obvious at all. Have to be light handed with this though. HG for me, this is what I always reach for when I want that dolly look!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by fallingashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

with dollymix, a very light hand is needed when applying! although it turned up sheer on many, it gave my cheeks (RMK 101) a really shocking reddish colour, not like the natural flush i had hoped for it to be. also, the shimmers are non-existant.
i was lemming for this! but it just doesnt work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

loks pretty but I have to be careful not to put too much on otherwise I have almost fuschia looking cheeks. Also, where's the shimmer in this? That's a little disappointing. I would give this a 3.5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow! ms dolly was sitting pretty and very neglected in my other MU case for months before i saved it from ignonimity yesterday night. i'm so sorry for making it suffer! dollymix is a striking, vivid pink that goes on sooo sheer and silkily that u will hardly know it's on. it leaves a subtle, girlie and cute pink flush on your face. i love this!!! there is almost no shimmer in this. thus, it won't leave my cheeks looking pan-fried by the end of the day. am looking forward to getting other sheertone blushes!