April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sirin123

I really love this cleanser cause it really removes mild make-up and good for my combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 7:42:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser a lot: It rinses off clean, cleans well, doesn't have a scent and the foam feels sooo soft and fluffy.

Perfect my my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dryers

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favourite cleanser. Great to be used for removing mild make-up. Reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Ckrats

This is a good cleanser, it lathers well and does take off all make up including water resistance ones. Having said that, I have just check the list of ingredients (a very long list) and found that it contains myristic acid with unsafe level of comedogenic ingredients for those who has problems with block pores, bleackheads and acne. Hence, I will be exchanging mine to the liquid version of this, the foaming mousse cleanser that comes in a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great. I am enamored of yet another expensive facial cleanser. This stuff is so creamy and foams up so nicely-I am a sucker for any foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and clean,and you only need a little bit.Removes all my makeup too. Nice light fragrance as well. I am almost done with the GWP tube-I shudder to think of how much this stuff is. I don't wanna know-better to be surprised at the counter. I will buy this during the next GWP time. make it worth my while.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Cherrypie4403

Takes off makeup, very well. But is very drying for my combination skin. Those white coat ladies don't know anything..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When visiting my parents recently, I left my cleanser at home. I used my Mom's tube of this. Within a couple of days, my face was terribly broken out. I'm pretty sure it was this cleanser because I didn't use anything else new on my face at the time. I liked how it foamed and left my skin feeling clean but it caused a major breakout for my oily, acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2004 1:36:00 AM More reviews by romance

Oh yeah, this took off all my makeup off alright and more! This cleanser sucked all the moisture out of my face! I thought this was for normal/combo skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by jenny_jupiter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Clinique and I have this terribly co-dependent relationship... I come into some extra money, or just bite the bullet, and buy a jar of Total Turnaround, some daywear moisturizer, and this cleanser and I'm so happy. Then, everything runs out and I think, "I don't need to spend this kind of money on skin care. Surely there is a drug store version that works just as well."

And so I spend the next six months bouncing from drug store product to drug store product, trying to figure out why my skin looks so dull and blemishy and horrible until I come into some money or just pony up and the cycle repeats again.

I'm writing this review so that I never forget how much I love this cleanser. It's a worthwhile investment and leaves my skin soft, clean, and actually seems to improve the texture.

Like a review below said, Clinique is not for everyone, but if you find it works for you, stick with it and try this cleanser. Welcome to my nightmare.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A tiny bit goes a long way! The foaming action is great and I love the texture of it. I have dry skin with an oily forehead. It tackled the oil nicely but left the rest of my face smooth, but thirsty! I think it would be a good product for oily skin types. I wouldn't ever buy it though because it just doesn't seem worth it when there are many products of similar quality for less. Try Noxzema Triple Clean instead, it moisturizes much better also.