August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 9:19:00 AM More reviews by sofysophia

i strayed a few times but always found my way back to this one. it leaves my skin neither too dry nor oily. juuuuuuust the way i want it to be! i would say its good for normal/combo skin. im a combo and it works fantastic for me! UPDATE: since i read the review from one user claiming that this cleanser contains ingredients that cause breakouts, i have stopped using it, for good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jb510qt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Expensive, but worth it. Removes all makeup, sunscreen, day's grime from my face without irritating or leaving a filmy residue behind. Perfect. And doesn't make me breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sirin123

I really love this cleanser cause it really removes mild make-up and good for my combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 7:42:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser a lot: It rinses off clean, cleans well, doesn't have a scent and the foam feels sooo soft and fluffy.

Perfect my my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dryers

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favourite cleanser. Great to be used for removing mild make-up. Reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Ckrats

This is a good cleanser, it lathers well and does take off all make up including water resistance ones. Having said that, I have just check the list of ingredients (a very long list) and found that it contains myristic acid with unsafe level of comedogenic ingredients for those who has problems with block pores, bleackheads and acne. Hence, I will be exchanging mine to the liquid version of this, the foaming mousse cleanser that comes in a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great. I am enamored of yet another expensive facial cleanser. This stuff is so creamy and foams up so nicely-I am a sucker for any foaming cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and clean,and you only need a little bit.Removes all my makeup too. Nice light fragrance as well. I am almost done with the GWP tube-I shudder to think of how much this stuff is. I don't wanna know-better to be surprised at the counter. I will buy this during the next GWP time. make it worth my while.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Cherrypie4403

Takes off makeup, very well. But is very drying for my combination skin. Those white coat ladies don't know anything..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When visiting my parents recently, I left my cleanser at home. I used my Mom's tube of this. Within a couple of days, my face was terribly broken out. I'm pretty sure it was this cleanser because I didn't use anything else new on my face at the time. I liked how it foamed and left my skin feeling clean but it caused a major breakout for my oily, acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2004 1:36:00 AM More reviews by romance

Oh yeah, this took off all my makeup off alright and more! This cleanser sucked all the moisture out of my face! I thought this was for normal/combo skin!