Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only concealer that actually works for my combination skin. I have large pores right where I need to conceal and this does not sink into my skin. Sometimes, when my skin is looking really good or I am in a hurry, this and light powder is all I will use and it makes a big difference for me. I only use this for red spots around my nose and chin so can't account for how it works around the eyes. I really like the EL Double wear line and have not been disappointed with anything yet.

I have to admit that I don't use this around my eyes since it seems kind of heavy, but I do use it daily to cover a scar on my décolleté, and the stuff is absolutely GREAT. Stays put all day, just like EL promises!

This did not work for me simply because I'm NC 15/NC 20. I got this in Light (the lightest color) and while in store lighting it looked OK, it was actually at least three shades darker than my skintone. Sigh. Still giving it three lippies because the texture was very nice. If you're a PPP, this cannot be for you.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i bought this product not too long ago and so far, i love it! i have tried lots of concealers and found that either the concealer didn't match my skin tone, or was too cakey despite my best efforts to apply it sparingly, or just didnt do a good enough job by itself and showed my acne scars.

my skin is also very dry and flakey so i don't do well with powder concealer and some cream concealers. i like this product because of its smooth consistency and that it lasts for a LONG time. it hides my acne scars well but my one complaint is that its not a complete match for my skintone; its slightly too peachy for my skin. also, it's a little expensive.

I dont have dark circles, only some little dicoloration on my cheeks. This covers them up and STAYS ON like no other product. But it's a bit unnatural looking for my taste. I can totally getaway with no concealer so I returned mine and I wont buy unless my skin really needs it. Not to say this is a bad concealer but I already wear the Double Wear Light foundation and I love it but if i put this under it, I look too made up. Just not for me but worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Love it! This concealer stays on! The only one that will stay on. I use it under my eyes mainly and it doesn't 'settle in' to the lines. I'm very fair. Like some of the others have said, it would be great if they made one just a little bit lighter.

This is a fantastic concealer and lights up my face really well. The coverage is great, I find that it's best if you pat on rather than spread them. The concealer also stays in place and lasts a whole day. Recommended!

I was not impressed with this concealer. The color match was good, but it did not cover my dark circles.

It was not on my wishlist,anyway I bought it,hoping it could cover my dark cycles,it did,just not like what I expected, after few hours my eyelips get oilly.maybe I will it again,not sure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is like revlon colorstay blemish concealer on crack. Get the MA to match your color right, and when you use it, blend well (tap/dab with your ring finger, dont rub... rubbing make any concealer sheerer than it's made to be) and it will cover great and wear all day (and I really mean all day), without causing breakouts or irritating anything. I love liquid concealers with doe foot applicators like this one... it's the only way to properly and evenly apply concealer without a concealer brush, and it makes it go on so much smoothly! I think that considering the fact that you can buy a crap drugstore concealer for $10, you might as well spend the extra $5 and get this one which will last a good 6 months and perform so much better. I'll definitely come back to it again and again, no catastrophic ordeals with this one for me... it's my dependable miracle when my face goes wrong haha.