September 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 12:19:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye MU remover I use. I don't wear waterproof eye makeup so I'm not sure on how well this works on that. But I do know that it completely takes off mine. Doesn't leave a film or make my eyes blurry. Makes my eyes feel "clean". And being oil-free is plus also. And I like the bottle, if you accidently knock the bottle over it won't spill all out. Yet, a little squeeze dispenses it out. I really like it. UPDATE: Used it to take off the BB Gel and it got every last trace. I'm so happy w/ this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

This product removes non-waterproof eye makeup quickly and thoroughly, leaving no oily residue. I have sensitive eyes (I wear hard contacts) and I have not experienced any stinging or cloudiness using this product. I deducted a point because it does seem somewhat drying, but not enough to discontinue use. I had been using Biotherm (a gel formula) and have tried several types of brands and formulas, and was pleasantly surprised with this product. (I don't use WP eye makeup, so I can't say how it will work to remove that.) A 4.2 fl oz bottle runs approx. $5.00.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

Claimed to remove waterproof while still being oil-free. should have known better, but spent $5 and it didn't remove my waterproof mascara at all. It really is non-oily and very cooling on the eye area though. Good if you wear non-WP makeup.