Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 1/9/2008 12:18:00 AM

I had lots of skincare issue this summer.. for the first time ever I had sever dryness and irritation, and this came highly reccomended from the skin care board to soothe, refresh, or use as a toner.

I have to say that it is soothing and refreshing, but I really can't tell a difference from just using regular water. And 10 seems a lot to pay for a water bottle. I don't think it works well as a toner, but then I don't think toner is necessary for me anyway, so maybe that's why.

I like to spray it on if I just wanna freshen up in the middle of the day, or after my moisturizer sometime.

on 1/4/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everytime my skin stings for whatever reason. When my acne was worse, this used to calm my sensitive skin after harsh products. Nowadays I use it mainly as a toner, spray it on my mineral makeup, use it when traveling for pick-me-ups and after physical exercise to calm my rosacea. This also helps a bit when my face is tingling due to big temperature changes. I think is well worth it's prize.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product. I've been using the Avene Sensitive line and my face has responded extremely well. I use this product as the toner after the Gentle cleanser.

on 1/2/2008 5:58:00 AM

I've never had a real habit of using these mineral water sprays, but decided on a whim to try the Avene one.

I'm quite neutral towards this. It does feel refreshing on the skin, but otherwise doesn't do much for me.

on 12/16/2007 5:27:00 AM

Actually i dont know why, this product make me oily. Or my skin is too oily? Feel like i cang grow acne becuase of this, but i didnt. but it make my face red,

on 12/7/2007 11:51:00 PM

Avene's skincare line is just perfect for sensitive skin types and Avene Thermal Water is no exception. It is so refreshing to spray this all over my face during the warmer months and it is even more refreshing to see that it does not irritate my skin. My skin absorbs this almost immediately and it helps to calm my skin when I suffer from slight rosacea.

It has several other uses too; it works wonders for setting makeup. I find it gives me a dewy look when I use it after I finish applying makeup. Not only that, it can be used as an additional step to complete your cleansing routine.

Trust me when I say this product will leave you with soothed, plumped skin.

on 11/28/2007 12:44:00 AM

I love this thermal water way more then vichy and evian as I actually find it calms my skin.. The whole avene line is amazingly sensitive, and my skin just drinks it up!
I like using this to set my makeup, and to freshen up during the day... It's a wonderful product and would recommend this one out of the three.

on 11/26/2007 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

At first I didn't know what to do with this, and I asked an MA and she told me all the uses for it, one being to spray on infected piercings. Let me tell you, this works wonders in calming skin infections. If you have body piercings, they tend to get infected from time to time, and this soothes the skin and helps to clear out any infection.
I also use this a lot after exfoliating, because my sensitive skin gets very blotchy, red and irritated. Apply before moisturizer, so that you get the calming effect and extra moisture. Will repurchase indefinitely.

on 11/20/2007 1:40:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin, and the best thing I can say about Avene Thermal Water is that it doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I love the spray bottle, the nice thick spray is so refreshing. It sets my mineral makeup perfectly, and it's something I can count on to calm my breakouts and not aggravate my sensitive skin. Mostly I use it to set my foundation, occasionally I'll use it as a pick me up in the afternoon as I work in a humid environment all day. I don't really use it as a toner, my True Clarifying Tonic would be upset if I cheated on it. All in all, a very nice product... a luxury, but not a necessity.

on 11/15/2007 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this every day for some years now and cannot do without it. I use on my face after every wash to calm the skin. I also use as a freshner in the summer. This is one product that every woman should have in her cabinet....

Popular Face Skincare Products