July 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by vixontips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOVE L'Oreal BB cream! Its light and untinted which is great for my fair, oily skin and leaves my face looking fresh and air-brushed. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for a good BB cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

Love this product! I've always been a tinted moisturizer kind of girl. I like my skin natural but with just a little bit of coverage to get a smooth, even look. Foundation for me is just way too much. But I saw that all of the makeup companies were really hitting on this "BB Cream" fad, so I took a chance and tried it out. I love this stuff. It's like a primer and tinted moisturizer in one. It comes out white with beads in it and just blends into your skin. I'm really pale and the fair color matches just fine. It gives me a smooth, even face, and what I really love about this that tinted moisturizer doesn't do, is that this bb cream covers over pores and HUGELY minimizes them. Which is perfect for my large pores. I just apply a translucent powder over this and I'm good to go. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Cookie1986

I bought in fair because L'oreal usually has good color matches to my skin, very light and not too orange. I was so excited to try it I put it on in my car before driving home (I was wearing minimal makeup) This came out of the tube as white but then as I put it on my face it looked too dark for my skin. I have very fair skin. It was scratchy when I put it on my skin, and made me worry about using it everyday because I never use physical exfoliants on my face. I heard physical exfoliants can cause tiny tears in your skin.
Anyway, the coverage was pretty light, it smoothed out my complexion and I liked that it had vitamin C in it. It made me look pretty. It was not moisturizing for me though. Gave me a powdery finish.
I had a bad reaction that I never got before from a makeup or moisturizer. I have mildly sensitive skin but tolerate most products well. The second day, I put this on freshly washed and moisturized skin. I noticed at the end of the day I had little red dots on my eyelids and cheekbones and little bumps on my chin. I was worried my skin was ruined forever. I'm ok now but my chin is still blotchy looking where the bumps were. I don't know what is in this that could cause a reaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this as a moisturizer/primer. On its own, not nearly enough coverage. But I use it under whatever foundation/bb cream/whatever I'm using that day and it creates a great barrier for my skin. I've noticed my skin looks better since I've started using this. Not an omigahd, tv commercial difference, but enough to notice.

I really like the exfoliating feeling when I put it on too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by rhalfaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Usually my pores look pretty larger with whatever my foundation of the moment is.. I've tried so many primers and moisturizers with no change that I just figured it was a fact of life that I would have a less-than-ideal finish. However I went to my local drug store and holy moly. I saw this product, I had some extra cash, and I remember reading about BB creams and their "magical" effects. I took it home, tried it on and oh my gosh, it was a miracle worker. My pores literally vanished before my eyes, and my entire face seemed to even out. I do have pretty reddish/splotchy areas, so when I put some foundation over this product, my skin ended up looking air brushed. I am so happy with this product and I recommend you give it a shot!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a free sample of this in the mail. It supposed to hydrate, prime, perfect, and correct. The consistency reminds me of a tinted moisturizer. It has very poor coverage, so you'd have to have nearly perfect skin to begin with. I don't like how you have to rub it into your skin for the color to appear and it's too dark anyway when it said "light." I'm sure it's moisturizing, but sure doesn't stay on long. Blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by owl123

This product worked very well for me, It comes out like a white-ish liquid with little gradualness or beads that contain the color the adapts to your skin tone. I have mine in "Fair" buts that also cause they tend to run a little dark. the color selection isn't very vast, however I liked how this bb cream absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy it actually left my skin very smooth with a light-med coverage it was very light but did cover up my blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by AmyJenn333

I surprisingly loved this product! I tried it from a sample that I received in a magazine that I suscribe to. I was surprised that it was a good match for my skin tone, though it was light (I am usually medium beige). On your fingers, the product looks like a pearly, almost gray, irridescent creamy color. When you apply it to your face, it oxidizes to blend with your skin. I did not mind at all the texture or beads in it, it blended right in. I used my fingertips to apply this. I had read previous reviews that said it turns orange, so I watched it carefully to review it over the next couple of hours. Not so with me! It was a nice, natural looking tan color....and looked fresh and smooth hours later. I was impressed with this product!! The feel of the product really is like a primer. I am guessing that it has silicones in it. I could be wrong, need to check the ingredients...but that is what it feels like. It feels great on the skin and it does provide a light, smooth coverage. I ended up applying bronzer and blush, as well as a dusting of mineral veil, over it. That was a great combination. I am going to purchase the full size product today!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! It evens out my skin tone and looks like I have no makeup on at all. To me, this is very similar to Almay's Smart-Shade Makeup, but the BB Cream provided foolproof blending.

I primarily wear this when I'm running out to the gym at the crack of dawn. You look like a fresh-faced you, only better!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is quite expensive for a product that is a total disappointment. It hid nothing and the feeling of those beads were unpleasant. It never felt like it ever totally rubbed in and made my skin feel consistently oily. I gave it away. Not worth your money.