August 1, 2014 | 1957 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This is a great BB cream for dry skin. I am able to use it without any problem in the winter timer when my skin is dry however in the summer I am a grease ball. It definitely needs to be set, the coverage is light but it will even out your complexion. Do not reccomend for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by person60

My very first BB. To be honest i really did not think it would be that great of a product but it was on sale. So i bought it to see what the hype people been driving crazy for. And just as what i thought i did not like this, product it fades and makes my skin looks shiny and the feel oily, even with a powder. BB creams are useless in my opinion it just like tinted moisturizer but with a new name and its just crap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst "BB cream" ever. Like most BB creams in the North American market it's just tinted moisturizer. First opened this tube and it was runny as hell. It was gloopy, sloppy, and just awful. It felt really greasy on my skin and I feel like it didn't provide adequate coverage. I had high hopes for this because I know a lot of WOC who praise this BB cream for having diverse range of colours but honestly, I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by LauraDonskoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, the price and quality of this product is good. Like most of the BB creams it does not have a good coverage. It slightly evens the skin tone, it has spf which is great, especially in summer. What I like about it the most, is the fresh finish. It does not make your skin look matt like a paper, the skin looks as if you're just out of the shower - very fresh and glowing. One disadvantage is that it does not control oil at all, so if you have an oily or mixed skin, take oil blotting paper with you to fix your face during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xosoxo

Sucks. Its rubbing colored water on face. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gracent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I understand why some people dont like this but i absolutely love it! i got the medium/deep and it's perfect for my skin. It made me look like i had an even skin. It has a light coverage which i love because i dont want it to cover up all my flaws. it goes on well but sometimes there's like tiny black stuff you get while putting it on but you can get it off. The only reason i didnt give it a 5 is because it comes off easily like if put your face against something there'll be a mark where you put it. Which sucks. other than that i love it! It's cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by KathrynS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I forgot to bring my makeup bag with me on a trip. I wasn't looking for heavy coverage- just something quick that provided enough coverage to even out my skin tone. This definitely did the trick!

If you're looking for really great coverage, this isn't for you. I do have pretty bad acne scars, but since I don't pretend that I can completely I cover them up anyway, I'm just happy that this took away some of the redness and evened the rest of my skin out.

The packaging is so so cute. And the product itself is easy and quick. It's thin (not watery though), but as I already mentioned, it's only a light coverage. People say it has an orange tone, but I haven't found this to be the case. My skin has a slight natural tan and the bb cream doesn't not stand out as orange.

(also, if it helps, my skin has a yellowish tint to it and is slightly slightly oily)

The only real downside is that it isn't long lasting. It fades after 4-5 hours :(

I give this product about a 3.7 Im very happy with this product and I will buy it again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was absolutely horrible. A fellow pale friend of mine recommended it to me, and I thought I trusted her judgment. I was wrong. First of all I got it in the lightest shade, and when I put it on my face, it was just like complete orange! Second, there was NO coverage whatsoever. Once I "blended" what I could into my skin, it looked like all I did was put clear lotion onto my skin. It covered nothing. It made my skin way too greasy AND broke me out. The packaging is also very leaky and I spilled it on myself more than once. Threw it in the trash. Was turned off by all BB creams but then bit the bullet and tried the one by Smashbox. And am loving that one so far. Stay clear of this one. Waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Light/Medium Sheer Tint-
I've really liked some of Maybelline's liquid foundations in the past so, when they came out with a BB Cream (with SPF 30!), I decided that I had to give it a try. I am very diligent about wearing sunscreen on my face every day, and I loved that the Maybelline BB Cream has an SPF of 30-double that of the Garnier BB Cream that I had already been using.

Unfortunately this BB Cream is just way too sheer for me. I applied one layer, and didn't notice any difference in the redness or the couple of dark spots that I have on my face. I then applied a second layer, and still barely noticed any difference at all. It's just too sheer for my needs, but for someone who likes a real "no makeup" look, and wants a high SPF product, it might be just the thing for them.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

1.Packaging is terrible! I hate the tube! There's bb cream all over the little nozzle.