September 18, 2014 | 2105 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by katdawg1

Great product. I wasn't impressed with the first Garnier BB cream, as I found it too thick, oily, and too dark.
However, this product is completely different. I have very pale skin, and find it difficult to get a foundation to match. The light colour in this BB cream was a great match for my skin.
Coverage was fantastic, despite the watery texture. My pores disappeared and oily patches on the T-zone were gone. This product lasted all day without any need to reapply, or apply blotting powder.
The long thin tube is actually a lot handier to carry in a handbag than the original small chubby tube too.
If you tried the original Garnier BB cream and weren't impressed, I would definitely say to try this. It's absolutely fantastic. I'm using it in place of primer and foundation. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by chafi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really nice overall. Very lightweight, mattifying, look as if I'm not wearing anything on my face, easy to blend, it evens out my skin tone, so I need to go over it with concealer. Amazing oil control after setting it with MAC Blot Powder, which I use for everything, and still have some oil coming through within the hour. Not with this. If your skin is good to begin with give this a try.
Update: broke me out. I think it's the talc

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sandynw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply, it does exactly what it says it will. It has given my skin a lovely smooth even glow, I now use it in place of my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After all the hype of the original Garnier BB cream, I was compelled to try it. Sadly, I didn't understand the hype. I liked it but I was a slick mess by the end of the day.

Then, THIS came along.

Amazing product. If I want a sheerer coverage (on a bad skin day, I'll use Estee Lauder Double Wear) or I'm having a day-off from a full face of make-up, I use this product with a dab of concealer. It is quite watery which I found surprising, but a little goes a long way (as with the original Garnier bb).

If you are oily/combo, then dismiss the original and go straight for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by aerobideb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by natalilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first put this BB Cream on I loved it. The original Miracle Skin Perfecter was terrible on my oily skin, so when I found this one I was super excited. It looked lovely, evened out my acne scarring and redness, and it has SPF in. It made me look nice in photos (I was sightseeing with my husband the day I first tried this) and it kept the oilies at bay - lovely even matte skin. 3 hours later, we went to our hotel to check in, and I nearly screamed when I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My face was about 6 shades darker than my neck and BRIGHT ORANGE. Looking at photos from the day my face just gradually got darker and darker. I've had to give this away to a friend, which was a huge shame. If it hadn't oxidized this would have been my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by treasonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Having tried the Garnier BB cream for normal/dry skin (and being super unimpressed with it), I didn't give this one a second look... However in my local shop they had a tester, and I thought, hey, lets test it out on my hand. Unlike the original one, which seemed almost completely sheer and watery, this one gave pretty full coverage. I'm forever wearing quite high coverage foundations like Vichy and Kryolan, so i wanted something light for day time wear. I thought i'd take a chance on this, but I wasn't expecting much when i purchased it.

However, its surprisingly good, unlike the original... It obviously isn't high coverage, but it does seem to blur out my imperfections without being too sheer. I have dry skin, so I did wonder if this would dry out my skin - however wearing it over moisturiser I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definately wear this for a day out shopping, or for having a day in the house, without worrying about it being too heavy.
It also has SPF 20 in it, which is handy.

It isn't the longest wear foundation, especially over moisturiser, but you can layer it quite easily throughout the day. I do think it would be better for oily skins, however.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by godudicas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so happy to see this in stores while I was overseas (I'm pretty sure it's not out in Australia yet) as the original Garnier BB cream was waaaay too greasy for my oily skin. I don't usually like wearing a full face of liquid foundation everyday, especially in hot weather, however my skin constantly has blemishes that tinted moisturizer can't cover. This BB cream on the other hand provides just enough coverage that I only need concealer on those stubborn blemishes and it blends beautifully into my skin. It's so light that I can't even tell I'm wearing it which is what I love. I still have to powder down my t-zone as my skin is extremely oily which is fine for me. Overall this product is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now, I was just a little disappointed that there was 10ml less product than with the original version. !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lbkundel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and this product seemed to just sit on top of my skin rather than blend in. It is also hard to not squeeze too much out at one time, so a lot of product gets wasted. However, I ended up giving this to my mom, who has very dry skin, and it look absolutely perfect on her!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, maybe a bit early for a review as I have only used this once, but have used the original version and LOVE it, however in the rare hot days we have here in the UK, my oily skin does shine through, so when I saw an ad for an oil free version, I could not buy it soon enough and sure enough, it too is great. As other reviewers say, it's very different from the original; much more runny and looks scarily yellow at first, but when it's spread out, it quickly sinks in and leaves a lovely smooth matte finish which lasts well.