Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 11/15/2012 4:15:00 PM

It is a very cheap product,which gives me enough coverage for my everyday make up routine.I mean,,if someone has many things to cover doesnr need a bb cream of 7.. I dont have many problems with my skin,,just wanna have one layer of light coverage and this bb cream is so good for the money..I always put my moisturiser first. It is pretty good.It didnt break me out at all,,on the contrary it applies so smooth,and i use my stippling brush,though i dont like it much,,maybe a buffing brush works best.

on 11/15/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst product Ive ever used on my skin! It totally broke my skin out and it has taken 2 months to recover!

I have used the original Garnier bb, but it was too oily for me so I tried this oil-free version and within a week it caused me horrible, big and anchy pimples to my cheeks and chin. I stopped using this product and in a couple of weeks the pimples were gone and my skin was ok. Soon I run out of my original garnier bb-cream and I thought to give a try for this oil-free version. That was a horrible mistake! Again, in a week the pimples came and eventhough I threw this product away, it took nearly two months to get the pimples away. My pores dont easily get clogged, but this cream really clogged them.

Ugh - Ill never buy this again. Thank god it wasnt very expensive!

Ps. This cream didnt even let my skin very matte, it was still shiny.

on 11/14/2012 7:15:00 PM

This is much better than their first attempt which I absolutely hated! I use this everyday I can't be bothered to do my makeup properly. I just apply it with my hands as if I were applying a moisturiser and my skin looks 100x better instantly. Obviously it won't be as good as doing your makeup properly with primer/foundation/powder etc, but if you're in a rush or you don't care much, this is a great quick fix.

on 11/11/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

I dont use this product by itself, i mix a FEW drops in with my moisturiser. I dont think this product alone gives suitable moisture, And when used by itself can look very orange and slightly cakey if not rubbed into the skin correctly. So yeah...just mix it in with my moisturiser to stop a shitty colour and so i get moisture!

It fills in pores without clogging and lasts all day...i find using lightweight producs like tinted moisturisers/bb cream last alot longer then actual foundaton.

Applied with my hands and set with MAC blot powder.

Not a huge fan of the smell...but meh. First world problems.

Dirt cheap from priceline, roughly $13!

Reccomend for all skin types!

Only con is that the packaging sucks, the colour selection could use a makeover and the fragrance is kinda gross! but other then that no compaints.

on 11/10/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Pros:
Decent coverage. It actually evened out my redness and provided some coverage of a few small pimples.

Very light weight on my skin and looked natural. It was very easy to blend. I just used my fingers and it was very easy to use.

Cons:
While I like that it comes in a small tube, the formula is runny and just kept running out of the tube! I would have to cap it while applying it otherwise it would drip out on my bathroom counter.

Very limited color choices: Light and Medium. The light was too light for me and the medium was a bit dark and pinkish. For reference I am NC30.

It is not sold in the US. I think it is only available in the UK. I had to order this online.

Overall, this is a good BB cream if the color options work for you. If Garnier came out with more color options this would definitely be a repurchase.

on 11/6/2012 7:45:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It will replace all of my expensive foundations from now on :) It makes my skin look flawless.

on 11/2/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this BB cream, its so much better than the first one. Coverage is great, so much better that tinted moisturizers i tried. I have oily and acne prone skin and its normal that you have to set it at the some point. So, coverage is great, its not expensive, it has matte finish and the only little bad thing can be it contains alcohol (but it didnt hurt me at all). So, im going to buy this product again! :)

on 11/2/2012 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have oily skin and this just made me look oily after about 10 minutes. I was incredibly disappointed :(

on 11/2/2012 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although this "BB cream" (but actually more a tinted moisturizer) is better than the first variant of the brand, this still makes my skin oily, it provides also almost no coverage and it still makes my skin itch and breaks me out. So I won't be repurchasing this either.

on 11/1/2012 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've got fairly dry cheeks and a very oily T-zone, and nothing ever works to keep the shine off my T-zone at bay. THIS DOES!
Fine, it doesn't keep me 100% matte, but whereas with everything else I've tried before, I'd need to blot/ powder within literally 1-2 hours max, this keeps me shine-free for hours and hours. I usually feel the need to powder once in the early afternoon, but don't always bother to.
(FYI stuff that I've tried before for oilyness: countless oil-control powders, anti-shine primers from No7, Smashbox etc, Origins zero oil, different foundations...)
Having dry-ish cheeks, I always put a light moisturiser under this, only on my cheeks. Works for me.
I apply this BB cream with my fingers and the result is very natural, but flawless! - very good coverage, even for under the eyes (I'd really say this offers medium coverage)!
The "light" matches my NC15 skin perfectly and doesn't oxidise. It does apply a bit white-ish initially, but quickly adapts to my skintone.
As others have said, yes it's runny, but I just keep my bottle upright, so when I need to use it I turn it a little bit to its side and pour however much I need. No problems so far.
All in all, happy days!