Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 2/19/2004 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got this after my BB gel liner dried out(drats.)Really good stuff-great color selection,I bought one in olive and one in brown.Easy to apply for the "Bardot" eye thing I am into now.

on 2/11/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Worth *every penny*! Great for those who are new to liquid liner- FABULOUS for those who know how to work it. It always goes on super-smooth and even.

on 1/25/2004 11:06:00 AM

I bought one of these eyeliners purely because it was on sale at Christmas. However since then I have bought two more in different colours because they are so easy to apply and look so effective. There's no floppy brush that goes in whatever direction it chooses. Instead there is a fine spongy brush that puts the eyeliner colour exactly where you want it. I have tried lots of liquid eyeliners in the past but none of them are as nice to use as these. Thank goodness for christmas sales!!

on 1/3/2004 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm on my third "Ice Black" Artliner--I LOVE this stuff! I am a complete klutz at applying eyeliner--much less liquid eyeliner and the pen is very easy to use, quick application and not messy. I am fair and have blue eyes so Ice Black works well on me--not too dark. Ice Black actually comes out like a dark beige on my skin. Super!

on 11/18/2003 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A must have for the liquid eyeliner challenged.Smooth,easy application(just like a felt tipped pen) & a great choice of colors..Kind've pricey but I can overlook that for the quality

on 11/17/2003 10:45:00 PM

My favourite liquid eyeliner, although it really is overpriced (at least it lastes a good long while...). Deep, lasting colour and easy to use, due to the sponge-y tip idea. I have the black, and it isn't too harsh, as some e/l are, either.

on 10/13/2003 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner. it's the only one I use. i love the thin applicator, and the fact that the liner stays put ALL DAY!

the smoke, noir, and brun are my favorite colors.

on 10/11/2003 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this in Prune b/c I was tired of black liner. It's actually dark enough to pass for black, but very dark purple/eggplant when you look closly. Stays put, easy to apply (I ADORE the sponge tip!). I took off too lipsticks because this shade is sh

on 9/19/2003 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE ARTLINER IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER I'VE EVER USED. BEAUTIFUL SHADES TO CHOOSE FROM. WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM ALL BUT A LITTLE TO EXPENSIVE. OLIVE AND BROWN ARE MY FAVORITES.

on 9/4/2003 12:00:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Prune and Smoke and I adore them. They are so easy to use and last forever! I do carry it with me as it does tend to rub off if I have to rub my eye (to adjust my pesky contacts) but overall it is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It is so easy to make either a thin or thick line with the brush tip! I have rebought these already and will continue to!