Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Even though the brush is very tricky to master at first, it is the best liquid liner available.
I used to buy Shiseido ( in a pen-like form) and while this was a lot easier to use, it just doesn't have the super staying power of Lancome.

on 3/8/2004 12:14:00 AM

WOW!!!! I really really love this eyeliner, the application is very easy and precise and the lasting power is superb.. :) The price is also very reasonable (if they make it cheaper, I give 10 lippies). I don't know how long the tube will last, but I think it will last long enough :)

on 2/20/2004 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am in love with these little guys. I took off a lippie right off the bat becasue they're VERY VERY expensive for an eyeliner ($25.50)! But after trying the brown, I went back and bought another in black! (Now I'm out over 50 bucks for these things!) However, if you're not a liquid liner pro, don't fork out the cash to start here. Get some practice with a cheaper brand, then try the Artliner once you've got a handle on it, you'll love them! I also read somewhere that L'Oreal's Line Intensifique Extreme Wear Liquid Liner is comparable to Artliner for only about $8. I will probably give these a try next time and save some money. If not, I'll go back to the Artliner and just hope my DH doesn't catch on to the price tag, he'd flip!

on 2/19/2004 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got this after my BB gel liner dried out(drats.)Really good stuff-great color selection,I bought one in olive and one in brown.Easy to apply for the "Bardot" eye thing I am into now.

on 2/11/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Worth *every penny*! Great for those who are new to liquid liner- FABULOUS for those who know how to work it. It always goes on super-smooth and even.

on 1/25/2004 11:06:00 AM

I bought one of these eyeliners purely because it was on sale at Christmas. However since then I have bought two more in different colours because they are so easy to apply and look so effective. There's no floppy brush that goes in whatever direction it chooses. Instead there is a fine spongy brush that puts the eyeliner colour exactly where you want it. I have tried lots of liquid eyeliners in the past but none of them are as nice to use as these. Thank goodness for christmas sales!!

on 1/3/2004 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm on my third "Ice Black" Artliner--I LOVE this stuff! I am a complete klutz at applying eyeliner--much less liquid eyeliner and the pen is very easy to use, quick application and not messy. I am fair and have blue eyes so Ice Black works well on me--not too dark. Ice Black actually comes out like a dark beige on my skin. Super!

on 11/18/2003 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A must have for the liquid eyeliner challenged.Smooth,easy application(just like a felt tipped pen) & a great choice of colors..Kind've pricey but I can overlook that for the quality

on 11/17/2003 10:45:00 PM

My favourite liquid eyeliner, although it really is overpriced (at least it lastes a good long while...). Deep, lasting colour and easy to use, due to the sponge-y tip idea. I have the black, and it isn't too harsh, as some e/l are, either.

on 10/13/2003 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner. it's the only one I use. i love the thin applicator, and the fact that the liner stays put ALL DAY!

the smoke, noir, and brun are my favorite colors.