March 2, 2015 | 1756 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner (All colors)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 7:40:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third "Ice Black" Artliner--I LOVE this stuff! I am a complete klutz at applying eyeliner--much less liquid eyeliner and the pen is very easy to use, quick application and not messy. I am fair and have blue eyes so Ice Black works well on me--not too dark. Ice Black actually comes out like a dark beige on my skin. Super!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A must have for the liquid eyeliner challenged.Smooth,easy application(just like a felt tipped pen) & a great choice of colors..Kind've pricey but I can overlook that for the quality

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by nora80

My favourite liquid eyeliner, although it really is overpriced (at least it lastes a good long while...). Deep, lasting colour and easy to use, due to the sponge-y tip idea. I have the black, and it isn't too harsh, as some e/l are, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Napua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner. it's the only one I use. i love the thin applicator, and the fact that the liner stays put ALL DAY!

the smoke, noir, and brun are my favorite colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lenah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Prune b/c I was tired of black liner. It's actually dark enough to pass for black, but very dark purple/eggplant when you look closly. Stays put, easy to apply (I ADORE the sponge tip!). I took off too lipsticks because this shade is sh

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by powderful

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE ARTLINER IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER I'VE EVER USED. BEAUTIFUL SHADES TO CHOOSE FROM. WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM ALL BUT A LITTLE TO EXPENSIVE. OLIVE AND BROWN ARE MY FAVORITES.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

I have this eyeliner in Prune and Smoke and I adore them. They are so easy to use and last forever! I do carry it with me as it does tend to rub off if I have to rub my eye (to adjust my pesky contacts) but overall it is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It is so easy to make either a thin or thick line with the brush tip! I have rebought these already and will continue to!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG liquid eyeliner. Stays on the whole day. I might need a touch up if i'm going somewhere after work. It is so easy to apply too. I find it a little on the expensive side, especially for eyeliners, but i'll keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Rrredplumm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After trying numerous eyeliners, I have come to love this one very much. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day. It goes on easily and washes off easily. I have it in Noir and Smoke and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by annas

I've repurchased this product four times. It is definitely a staple...it's the most amazing liquid eyeliner ever. I've tried other brands, and I keep coming back. I'm the kind of person who needs a felt tip liner, and this one is thin and precise. The eyeliner lasts forever on me. I like it best not for dramatic flourishes on my eyes, but for a very thin line at the base of my lashes. It makes for a very subtle, naturally full-lashed look.