August 29, 2014 | 1555 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by annas

I've repurchased this product four times. It is definitely a staple...it's the most amazing liquid eyeliner ever. I've tried other brands, and I keep coming back. I'm the kind of person who needs a felt tip liner, and this one is thin and precise. The eyeliner lasts forever on me. I like it best not for dramatic flourishes on my eyes, but for a very thin line at the base of my lashes. It makes for a very subtle, naturally full-lashed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by pucci11

This is the absolute best eyeliner, liquid or otherwise I have come across. I can always get a smooth slick line from it, and it stays on pretty well, even though I have oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Amy0207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner that i've used so far. I wear this all day and it won't come off or smudge after many many hours or in hot summer day. I bought this really cool color call blueberry its blacksh blue. I have asian eye with a little of eye lid and usually when i wear mac's eyeliner it'll creat another line on my eyelid after a hr or so, but this won't. This stay put and looks very clean no mess. Its not hard to apply too. Its a little too much for a eyeliner tho, but you might get it cheaper in ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 3:39:00 AM More reviews by mavsfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Artliner is simply the best liquid eyeliner on the planet!!
If you can use a felt tip pen, you can easily apply this liner. I use noir, and the color is the richest black you could ever imagine. I began using this liner years ago, when it was first introduced and I am still constantly being complimented on my liner. I can wear this liner when I am working out at the gym and it stays in place. After 10 hours of wear, the liner still looks freshly applied. If Lancome ever discontinues this liner, I am going to have a fit!!
I have tried other colors. I like the dark brown and the dark gray. However, I do not like the lighter colors, especially the shimmery colors. They do not have the stay power that the darker, matte liners have. This truly is an awesome product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2003 7:11:00 AM More reviews by echonym

I am a novice at liquid eyeliners and this is impossible for me to line above my lashline. I get a space between my lashline and the eyeliner. However, I got it to work by lining UNDER my lashline. I "flipped" up my lashes and lined under. The application is smooth and the color true black which accents my eyes well. I won't buy it again though coz it's expensive...there's probably another cheaper liquid liner out there that works better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know that I'm in the minority, but I was VERY disappointed in this product. I use liquid eye liners regularly, but just couldn't get the applicator to work for me. I find the brush in MAC & UD liners much better for applying a precise line, and they're also both much less expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by smiles78jt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best liquid liner i've found. These are great because the narrow foam tip allows you to control the amount of color you draw on your lids. It's great but pricey. Better to get it on ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by purplevelvet

I wasn't very impressed with what I got for $26. Not a bad liquid liner, but nothing spectacular at all. It tends to rub off if you accidentally touch your eye. I like my $2 Jordana eyeliner much better. Save your money, ladies...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by dirtykitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is one of the best eyeliners i have used,next to MAC. but it does tend to crack after its been on for a couple hours, although it doesnt smear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2003 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One very impressive liquid eyeliner! This is PERFECT if you find applying liquid difficult like I do. This applicator makes it sooo easy! I have this in a very deep purple which looks close to black. It looks great on and does not smudge, lasting all night. Fantastic product by Lancome although I think it was quite expensive. I remember paying something like 17 pounds for this.