Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good liquid eyeliner. Soft thin brush and an intense color. However Chanel's Liquid Eyeliner dries quicker and the brush is better. No other eyeliner can compare to it IMHO. So I won't buy this one again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

wow, I love lancome's liquid liners but they are somewhat pricy. I am tempted to buy at least two more colors. this is the first time I ever tried liquid liner. I was happy when I was able to get a very thin precise line with the applicator on my second try. I know with more practice, it will be easy to use. I bought this liner since it was recommended to me by several people and also since it has great reviews here

READ: DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU'VE NEVER USED AN EYELINER AT ALL, LET ALONE LIQUID LINER!

Let's sum up why this is the best liquid liner out there. The brush is very thin to make each line as precise, OR THICK, as you want. The product stays on til the end of day until you take it off. And this doesn't make mention of touching it, because obviously if you touch any liner you have on--it's going to smudge no matter what. So just because you smudge it by wiping it with your hand, don't blame the product.

Yes, there is a similiar product but cheaper...although not quite as easy to use as the Artliner. It's the Revlon Liquid Liner. That's a whole 'nother review there. I have a friend from the air force who lets me shop at the Exchange w/her, and I get this with no tax. Otherwise, it is nearly $25!! It does lasts a good 5 months or so, depending on how much you use it. You will notice that the brush crumbles a little when it's getting old, and that's when it's time to get another one.

Oh yeah, this is the best thing to use to get that "wing" effect for the eyes.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this product...It stays on for hours and hours...25.50 is alot but I think it is worth every penny it lasts a while

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Even though the brush is very tricky to master at first, it is the best liquid liner available.
I used to buy Shiseido ( in a pen-like form) and while this was a lot easier to use, it just doesn't have the super staying power of Lancome.

WOW!!!! I really really love this eyeliner, the application is very easy and precise and the lasting power is superb.. :) The price is also very reasonable (if they make it cheaper, I give 10 lippies). I don't know how long the tube will last, but I think it will last long enough :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am in love with these little guys. I took off a lippie right off the bat becasue they're VERY VERY expensive for an eyeliner ($25.50)! But after trying the brown, I went back and bought another in black! (Now I'm out over 50 bucks for these things!) However, if you're not a liquid liner pro, don't fork out the cash to start here. Get some practice with a cheaper brand, then try the Artliner once you've got a handle on it, you'll love them! I also read somewhere that L'Oreal's Line Intensifique Extreme Wear Liquid Liner is comparable to Artliner for only about $8. I will probably give these a try next time and save some money. If not, I'll go back to the Artliner and just hope my DH doesn't catch on to the price tag, he'd flip!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got this after my BB gel liner dried out(drats.)Really good stuff-great color selection,I bought one in olive and one in brown.Easy to apply for the "Bardot" eye thing I am into now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Worth *every penny*! Great for those who are new to liquid liner- FABULOUS for those who know how to work it. It always goes on super-smooth and even.

I bought one of these eyeliners purely because it was on sale at Christmas. However since then I have bought two more in different colours because they are so easy to apply and look so effective. There's no floppy brush that goes in whatever direction it chooses. Instead there is a fine spongy brush that puts the eyeliner colour exactly where you want it. I have tried lots of liquid eyeliners in the past but none of them are as nice to use as these. Thank goodness for christmas sales!!