November 22, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a fantastic product! Bought it during my visit to the states because of the good reviews it good. I'm really happy I did. I think it cost about 4 dollars, which for a mascara this great is pretty cheap. It makes my lashes voluminous and beautifully thick yet feathered. The only other mascara that achieves that for me is the Bourjois clubbing one. Will definitely repurchase this before I go back home.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I believe I got the poor little dud from a defective batch. I saw this at walgreens and it was the last one sitting at the Jordana section. It was a clumpy and chunky mess at the End of the brush like there was a load of product that melted to the bottom. I washed the brush and sanitized it thoroughly and now it works a little bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this mascara three weeks ago and so far I am loving everything about it. It makes my lashes super long and thick and doesn't smudge or flake off. It also washes off pretty easily at night with my regular Dove Beauty Bar. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by therubyprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. If not for MUA I'd have never, ever given this product a second look. My lashes looks super curly and so, so long. Almost like false! The only drawback I can find is that it's a bit rough getting it all off but I don't use eye-makeup remover specifically just cleanser so it's not the product's issue, just me being lazy.

In sum, love how it makes my lashes look - curly, pretty, long and perfectly mascara'ed without being tacky, clumpy or underdone. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by lchastain

Best ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Wickedxchick

I bought the yes they're real mascara for 24dollars didnt think it was worth the price. I would of paid 24for this jordana mascara luv it!! Love the dramatic look no need for false eyelashes ever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thank you MUA peeps. I would've never tried this brand, let alone mascara for $2.99. The smell was a bit strong (it fades) and brush is so-so but this formula works. I don't curl my lashes and this lifts and leaves my thin lashes bold. It really doesn't take much to get the 'extreme' look and it lasts. Easy to remove w/o pulling on lashes. I'll compare it to a higher end mascara I was using that took numerous coats and came off in flakes. TRY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lleewwiiss11

I LOVE THIS STUFF. not only is it EXTREMELY affordable but the formula is amazing, the wand is nothing special but when I use this stuff it holds my curl all day. I have yet to find anything to holds a curl as well as this mascara does. I just put it in my monthly favorites on my youtube channel and blog, I just absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by 176163

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Believe the hype! I actually can't believe what I'm seeing when I put this mascara on. Like many people, I've used alot of different brands and some really high end brands also. This beats them all, hands down! It's amazing. I almost didn't want to write this review, since they are getting hard to come by at Walgreens!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by SelmaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMGGGGGGG. Heard of this amazing mascara from nurberxo on youtube. She was raving about it so I thought under 3 bucks? Gotta try. I went to Walgreens (took me a while to find the Jordana stuff lol), but BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER TRIED. Proof: the first time I wore it my sister and I went shopping and she says to me "your eyelashes look nice".. coming from a girl who isn't exactly a makeup expert and who has never said much about my makeup haha. Even better? I was hanging out with my boyfriend, who really never says anything specific about my makeup (unless "is that lipstick?"), and he asks me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. And that is how I know I will forever repurchase this stuff! I must say, it gives a little more length than volume, but if you learn how to work it for your lashes, you can get the most dramatic result. I get both and they look fake ;)