Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/8/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried this on the recommendation of a Youtuber who loved it and I have been using it for about a month. So far, I am happy with it. I normally like black/brown in mascara and this is black, but it is not a harsh black on me, as some can look. I like the not too wet/not too dry formula and that I can get a coat on pretty quickly. I like the brush being smaller as and it's very easy to get to all lashes as well as my lower ones. No more BIG brushes for me, I like this one a lot! I find that building it can be just a tad tricky as it can get a little clumpy, but using a lash brush can help with that. The performance for the price cannot be beat in my mind, and I plan on getting some backups on this, as I can so far only find it in K-mart in my area, although I have heard that Walgreens carries it. Give it try, I think you will like it!

on 10/8/2012 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara reminds me of Lancome mascaras except that its 90% cheaper!!! This is the BOMB.COM! Darkens, volumizes, lenghtens! I love it! bought from Walgreens for $3 with tax!

on 10/8/2012 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Holy Crap! for 2$ this mascara is better than any mascara ive used! I work 12hrs a day and yes by the end of the day there is some smudged under my eyes. BUT 2$!!! Im not buying any other masacra anymore. I have little pale eyelashes and this makes them long and dark. I love this stuff!

on 10/5/2012 11:29:00 PM

This mascara is way cheap, so I had to try it, given the reviews here. On one hand, it applies pretty evenly, and it lengthens lashes quickly. It doesn't smudge, flake, or smear around my eyes during the day. The packaging is cute, pink and black, and the brush is thin and compact.

But this mascara is too hard to remove. I use eye makeup remover and Cetaphil afterward, and I still have to clean up around my eyes a few times to remove black residue. Also, it seems the formula dries pretty quickly during application, and it's fibrous. This can result in my lashes getting gunked with black, sticky, uneven fibers if I try to apply multiple coats. I can only apply a couple quick coats before I have to stop. I prefer mascaras that can build up and that go on creamy.

I'll finish this tube, and I can't complain too much, given the price, but I think I like Cover Girl Super Thick Lash better because of its creamier and more workable texture.

on 10/5/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is hands down the best mascara. I have been using it for 2 years, when I saw my roommate's eyelashes I was amazed because they were so long, thick, and full. I asked her what she used and she showed me this. Not only is it dirt cheap, but it's really great. It is very long lasting, holds my curl, separates lashes beautifully and does everything you could hope for in a mascara. I use this much more than my MAC mascara's.

on 10/5/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The BEST mascara EVER!!!! This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever used. I cannot believe what it does to my lashes. Also I don't have to use as many coats as I do with other mascaras. It makes my lashes long and full in practically one sweep!! And the price, 2.99!!! I cant believe it. I usually use two mascaras. Before it was Lash Blast first and then the Falsies. I loved the look I got from that combo. Well let me tell you, I haven't used anything else since getting this. Ive tried everything from high end to low end. This is my holy grail!!!

on 10/4/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this last week, and I have figured out how to make it work for me. It is wetter than I really like, so the brush, which is short bristled, picks up too much mascara and it gives me spider lashes, but they are long!

what I did is to take the brush from my used up Clinique High Impact mascara, wash it off well, and then use it with this mascara. A.Maze.Balls. long thick lashses with no clumping or spidering.... Plus, the clinique brush fits exactly into the top of the tube so you can just screw in on in place of the one it comes with.

I didn't give it a 5 rating because it is so utterly non-water-resistant. Water alone is almost enough to remove it - if you get caught in the rain... it won't be pretty. It's more non-water-resistant than any other I think I've ever used. That would be the only drawback to it. Otherwise, unless they change the formula for the worse, this will be in my rotation of mascaras for a long time to come!

UPDATE: 11-26-12. I'm taking this down one notch because it dries up awfully fast. While it's new-ish, it's awesome, but it dried to the point of stickiness and hard-to-apply-ness awfully fast. Given how cheap it is, I will try it again and see if this is just a fluke, but if it does it again, I will probably pass on it, and go back to my standby clinique high impact.

on 10/4/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been through a LOT of mascaras trying to find my HG, so I turned to MUA reviews for a new recommendation and ended up buying this. Unfortunately, it didn't do the job for me and I won't be buying this again.

In saying that, there are a few good pluses about this mascara - it lasts all day and doesn't stray down to the creases under my eyes. It even held up after a gym workout! The black colour is a good, decent black and the formula isn't too watery.

It probably ended up being the brush design but I just found I couldn't get the right volume and thickness I want, and it was hard to get to the smaller lashes. There are definitely worse mascaras out there, but there are also better ones, too.

on 10/3/2012 3:00:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!! I purchased it based on the reviews here, but as we're all individual, wasn't really expecting much. I've no eyelashes without mascara. This makes them long and thick and even holds a curl. I don't even curl my lashes.Lovely black colour and as easy as any to remove.Dosen't smudge or flake, can't praise highly enough. I've used loads of mascaras over the years as i'm no youngster. One of my favourites is Dior blackout but this stuff gives Dior a run for their money. Try it, I paid 2.50 for mine, and if you're one of the few who dosen't like it at this price so what.Just a few swipes of this and you know you've got mascara on. Can't beleive it for the money!Only downside is the brush does pick up a lot and once I ended up with mascara on my cheeks but this is something you get used to and learn to control.

on 9/28/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best mascara I've ever purchased & especially in relation to the price. I used to swear by Lancome mascara yet this has taken its place. I will use from now on. It doesn't become clumpy or make my lashes stick together upon application & has excellent build up power. Will definitely purchase over & over, in fact I'm purchasing all of my girlfriends one as a present. Very pleased.