December 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOWZA!!! This mascara is amazing!! My HG mascara. The price at $2.99 is a steal and the formula is PERFECT. This is a very rich and black mascara too. It coats your eyelashes evenly and makes them longer and more voluminous. The brush is a bristle brush, not the plastic type which is a plus for me. The only downside is that it dispenses too much product onto the eyelashes and makes them clump if you don't scrape some of the mascara off the brush and back into the tube before you apply. If you do that your eyelashes will look AMAZING!! They are always sold out at our local Walgreens and I can see why. I have stocked up on these. Just put on a little bit of this mascara, a little bit of blush, some gloss and your good to go for the day. Check this stuff out!! You will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by paulam67

So in all the time that I have been a member of this website, I have never posted a review .... until now. A few years ago my favorite mascara from Rimmel was discontinued and I went on a journey to find my HG mascara. I tried so many with primers, etc. to try and make something of my lashes. I came across the reviews of this mascara and figured for $2.99, why not - ? Wow, am I so glad I did. This mascara is amazing!!!! It makes my lashes long and voluminous which I think even my ol' Rimmel favorite didn't do. I cannot believe this is so cheap and so good. I want to tell everyone how good it is so this one doesn't get discontinued!!! :-) Try it... you will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a fantastic product! Bought it during my visit to the states because of the good reviews it good. I'm really happy I did. I think it cost about 4 dollars, which for a mascara this great is pretty cheap. It makes my lashes voluminous and beautifully thick yet feathered. The only other mascara that achieves that for me is the Bourjois clubbing one. Will definitely repurchase this before I go back home.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I believe I got the poor little dud from a defective batch. I saw this at walgreens and it was the last one sitting at the Jordana section. It was a clumpy and chunky mess at the End of the brush like there was a load of product that melted to the bottom. I washed the brush and sanitized it thoroughly and now it works a little bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this mascara three weeks ago and so far I am loving everything about it. It makes my lashes super long and thick and doesn't smudge or flake off. It also washes off pretty easily at night with my regular Dove Beauty Bar. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by therubyprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. If not for MUA I'd have never, ever given this product a second look. My lashes looks super curly and so, so long. Almost like false! The only drawback I can find is that it's a bit rough getting it all off but I don't use eye-makeup remover specifically just cleanser so it's not the product's issue, just me being lazy.

In sum, love how it makes my lashes look - curly, pretty, long and perfectly mascara'ed without being tacky, clumpy or underdone. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by lchastain

Best ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Wickedxchick

I bought the yes they're real mascara for 24dollars didnt think it was worth the price. I would of paid 24for this jordana mascara luv it!! Love the dramatic look no need for false eyelashes ever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thank you MUA peeps. I would've never tried this brand, let alone mascara for $2.99. The smell was a bit strong (it fades) and brush is so-so but this formula works. I don't curl my lashes and this lifts and leaves my thin lashes bold. It really doesn't take much to get the 'extreme' look and it lasts. Easy to remove w/o pulling on lashes. I'll compare it to a higher end mascara I was using that took numerous coats and came off in flakes. TRY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lleewwiiss11

I LOVE THIS STUFF. not only is it EXTREMELY affordable but the formula is amazing, the wand is nothing special but when I use this stuff it holds my curl all day. I have yet to find anything to holds a curl as well as this mascara does. I just put it in my monthly favorites on my youtube channel and blog, I just absolutely love it.