September 2, 2014 | 1543 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

This stuff is fine, but being based in the UK I had to order it from the US, and now it's got here, it definitely doesn't live up to the hype at all. I wish I hadn't bothered. Not comparable to a HE mascara, or even to my drugstore favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ejwrox

I love this mascara! So much better than even the most expensive brands. I'm so picky about my mascara, and I've been on the hunt for the perfect one for years. After hearing about all the great reviews, I decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did! I definitely recommend this mascara, it does clump a tiny bit so just roll the wand lightly across a tissue before applying.

Try it, you won't be disappointed!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, now I am a believer! This has been hyped on the boards for a while now, but I'm a picky, picky person with mascaras. I like LOUD lashes. I want killer special effects. This won't ever be my going-out MS, but for everyday? h-ell-yah. Two coats, no base, and good to go. Excellent brush (not too big or small). Formula is damp enough but not slimey wet-- it dried quick, dark, and without clumps. With a base, more coats and intense application, I think the payoff could be really good. Sucha great little find! I plan to use it for either my purse or glovebox or gym bag. 12/4/12: edited to reduce to 2 lippies. the formula really burns when it gets in your eyes and dries too fast. its heavy and clumpy like tar. starts flaking and horribly crumbling by end of day. pulls out my eyelashes and makes my lids itch. bad.bad... but cheap...but still bad.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

I was really excited to try this highly rated cheap mascara, so when I finally found it, I bought 2 tubes. And then, I tried it and really didn't like it, just my luck. I like voluminous, long lashes much more than a natural look, but this was just way to clumpy for me. And, it didn't comb through well, so that was out of the question to fix the mess. I'm glad it works for other people, but it's one of those "too good to be true" products for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I'm very pleased with this. I spotted it at my local Wag's but didn't buy it until I checked the reviews here. This gave me very dramatic, very black lashes that didn't melt or flake in this awful summer heat. I felt like I was wearing fake lashes. The brush could be improved: it deposited a little too much product and I had to work out a couple of tiny globs. Nothing a regular mascara doesn't do. It only comes in black, and I paid $3.49 not $2.99, but that's still a great price. Excellent product. I'll probably stock up since it seems to be such a hard-to-find prize.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Ruff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Best!
I was hooked on Chanel, but really $30+ vs $2.99. No contest!
And for a girl like me who can't tell if the 'Dress' fits without Mascara... this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lizap

I am always looking for great new products, and I depend on MUA reviews for the latest in products. I am a drug store junkie, when it comes to make up. Yes I have tried and used all of them. So when I read the reviews on this particular mascara, I was very intrigued to check this out. It was on 2.99 at Walgreens, and I had to do it !!!! It was a serious mission. I am a serious, serious Mascara freak. If want long, thick eyelashes and all I can say is- B U Y IT ! This mascara is the bomb !! it is awesome, it is the best, it can be a HG, and its $2.99 !!! I went back to Walgreens to stock up as I am using this mascara to the fullest. Holds a curl, long, long, think, lengthening, EVERYTHING !!! I'm not kidding or exaggerating, GO GET IT NOW !!! JORDANA YOU MADE A SERIOUS HOME RUN WITH THIS !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lilacmess

This really is great stuff! It doesn't smudge or flake, and it is pretty dramatic with just a couple of coats. It's a dry formula, and I think that is part of the reason it holds curl so well -once you put it on, your lashes are basically frozen in place.
I've tried billions (slight exaggeration) of mascaras, and this is definitely one of my favorites. It takes some work to remove, but I don't care as long as it lengthens, thickens, and stays in place!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like the efficacy of this product is somehow related to its substandard formula...I know, I overanalyze, but still. The brush isn't that great, so it deposits a large amount of the actual "stuff," which is thick and waxy. The overall effect is a quick and easy (if slightly messy & gunky) big-lashed look. It's not a flexible formula, so your lashes sort of stay that way. For two bucks.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by bonita0523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after reading all the reviews on mua and since I am a mascara junkie I said why not for only 2.99 I found it at my local walgreens and let me tell you I was surprised of the good quality of this product. I recently just bought Benefit mascara they are real hoping that I would love it but instead I hate it and when I tried this drugstore mascara I was surprised of the quality of this mascara for only $2.99 by the end of the day my eyelashes still looked amazing.