December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING: ONLY USE THIS IS YOU HAVE DRY HAIR!
I have dry, frizzy hair and I ADORE this conditioner. Obviously this is not for those who have fine or oily hair. The smells wonderful and it leaves my hair very soft, smooth, and frizz free. This is a much cheaper version of Redken All Soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2002 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i agree that this is a good, basic conditioner. i love the smell too! but it's a bit too heavy to use everyday for normal hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:45:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I used to love this product when it was still a salon only product. It was very moisturizing and smelled great!

When I picked it up recently after not using it for a while, I was ticked off to find out they'd changed the scent and the formula! Now it smells just like every other drugstore product and is no longer moisturizing.

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my favourite shampoo and it smells heavenly!! The first shampoo that really works!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by runlolarun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great smell. I have very poofy wavy hair, so I don't like the fact that it is such a lightweight conditioner. This is not really good for people who need serious conditioning help. Average conditioner with a plain bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 12:25:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This did condition my hair, but was nothing to shout about. I did like the large pump bottle which is very easy to use. Get this on sale at Wal-mart. Besides, it's good to rotate different products on your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2002 12:06:00 AM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my hair smooth and it smells great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 12:51:00 AM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Average product, better than many drugstore varieties, but not anything that stands out among the whole shampoo spectrum. Doesnt dry out my hair, but not any huge moisturizing effects were seen from my viewpoint.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2001 3:16:00 AM More reviews by linden

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this conditioner. Very moisturizing. I don't even need to use that much for my thick, long, curly hair. Really nice, my hairstylist even commented on how nice my hair has been. Good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2001 10:43:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner "used" to be OK in my mind... but why-oh-why did Aussie change its scent? Boo-hoo!