July 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my favourite shampoo and it smells heavenly!! The first shampoo that really works!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by runlolarun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great smell. I have very poofy wavy hair, so I don't like the fact that it is such a lightweight conditioner. This is not really good for people who need serious conditioning help. Average conditioner with a plain bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 12:25:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This did condition my hair, but was nothing to shout about. I did like the large pump bottle which is very easy to use. Get this on sale at Wal-mart. Besides, it's good to rotate different products on your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2002 12:06:00 AM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my hair smooth and it smells great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 12:51:00 AM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Average product, better than many drugstore varieties, but not anything that stands out among the whole shampoo spectrum. Doesnt dry out my hair, but not any huge moisturizing effects were seen from my viewpoint.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2001 3:16:00 AM More reviews by linden

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this conditioner. Very moisturizing. I don't even need to use that much for my thick, long, curly hair. Really nice, my hairstylist even commented on how nice my hair has been. Good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2001 10:43:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner "used" to be OK in my mind... but why-oh-why did Aussie change its scent? Boo-hoo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2001 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JaclynC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner, esp. for a drugstore product. My hair is very thick, dry and curly/wavy. This makes it really soft and untangles it. You only need to use a small amount, much less then when I use other conditioners.