Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 1/20/2003 10:22:00 PM

I love the Moist shampoo, the conditioner is okay as well, although I would have liked it if it were just a little more "moist." Overall, a good conditioner for dry hair.

on 1/16/2003 6:53:00 PM

Well, I got this at Genovese for 90 cents. Yeppers, it was on their 75% off rack. I'm assuming this is the old formula since it said *NEW* on the bottle and has apparently been around for a while. This is awesome stuff. I happen to like when I put a conditioner in my hair and when I rinse it still feels like the conditioner is in my hair. Slippery and wonderful, when I blowdry my hair it's like heaven. And the next day I still feel this in my hair as I shower. I'm planning on cutting A LOT of my hair but for you long-haired damaged gals this stuff is wonderful! And the scent is light yet lingers a bit.

on 11/25/2002 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WARNING: ONLY USE THIS IS YOU HAVE DRY HAIR!
I have dry, frizzy hair and I ADORE this conditioner. Obviously this is not for those who have fine or oily hair. The smells wonderful and it leaves my hair very soft, smooth, and frizz free. This is a much cheaper version of Redken All Soft.

on 11/9/2002 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i agree that this is a good, basic conditioner. i love the smell too! but it's a bit too heavy to use everyday for normal hair.

on 9/27/2002 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used to love this product when it was still a salon only product. It was very moisturizing and smelled great!

When I picked it up recently after not using it for a while, I was ticked off to find out they'd changed the scent and the formula! Now it smells just like every other drugstore product and is no longer moisturizing.

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.

on 9/14/2002 6:46:00 PM

my favourite shampoo and it smells heavenly!! The first shampoo that really works!

on 7/30/2002 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great smell. I have very poofy wavy hair, so I don't like the fact that it is such a lightweight conditioner. This is not really good for people who need serious conditioning help. Average conditioner with a plain bottle.

on 7/29/2002 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This did condition my hair, but was nothing to shout about. I did like the large pump bottle which is very easy to use. Get this on sale at Wal-mart. Besides, it's good to rotate different products on your hair.

on 6/2/2002 12:06:00 AM

This product made my hair smooth and it smells great!

on 1/28/2002 12:51:00 AM

Average product, better than many drugstore varieties, but not anything that stands out among the whole shampoo spectrum. Doesnt dry out my hair, but not any huge moisturizing effects were seen from my viewpoint.